PDA

View Full Version : From our friends at the Pravda

tommieharris91
6/3/2009, 11:25 AM
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/107459-0/

Just stirrin the ****pot, that's all.

King Crimson
6/3/2009, 11:28 AM
not 15 words in there's a misspell/diction error.

King Crimson
6/3/2009, 12:51 PM
ohh, this is a great neg threat: "the mods know how ignorant you are". is that like telling the teacher?

what does that even mean? threatening me with someone else's authority. lol. grow up and or a pair. "name calling withheld", i'm glad you showed some restraint. who knows how devastating your verbal skillz must be.

edit: nothing to do with TommieH91 the OP.

NormanPride
6/3/2009, 01:17 PM
None of that made any sense. What was it?

OhU1
6/3/2009, 01:26 PM
Pravda is a great source for getting the REAL news about what's going on in the world. One of my favorite stories is about the Russian fishermen who "catch a squeaking alien and eat it". The story came complete with a photo of said squeaking alien so it must be true. http://english.pravda.ru/science/mysteries/07-02-2007/87167-alien_monster-0

Fraggle145
6/3/2009, 01:35 PM
Damn I cant get to it, damn biostation network... can someone post the story?

Howzit
6/3/2009, 02:25 PM
Also from Pravda. (http://english.pravda.ru/science/health/25-01-2008/103646-men_breasfeed-0)

4. Third nipple
A supernumerary nipple (also known as a third nipple) is an additional nipple occurring in mammals including humans. Often mi staken for moles, supernumerary nipples are diagnosed at a rate of 2% in females, less in males. The nipples appear along the two vertical “milk lines” which start in the armpit on each side, run down through the typical nipples and end at the groin. They are classified into eight levels of completeness from a simple patch of hair to a milk-bearing breast in miniature

I want my extra nipple.

Now.

yermom
6/3/2009, 02:29 PM
makes me wish i had three hands

OUDoc
6/3/2009, 02:29 PM
Also from Pravda. (http://english.pravda.ru/science/health/25-01-2008/103646-men_breasfeed-0)

I want my extra nipple.

Now.

I bet someone on this board has an extra.

geaux_sec_tigers
6/7/2009, 07:11 PM
The article fails to realize that white people got smart and fought for social justice and racial justice, which capitalism refused to address.

Curly Bill
6/7/2009, 07:14 PM
The article fails to realize that white people got smart and fought for social justice and racial justice, which capitalism refused to address.

So, you're saying the black man can't compete in a capitalist system? :P

... or at least can't compete without a hand from Whitey?

geaux_sec_tigers
6/7/2009, 07:16 PM
Curly is a typical fat, ignorant, toothless and inbred Okie. Diversity is painful for Okies, I know it is. You religious scumbags and Republicans can't handle black men knocking up your beautiful blue eyed white women. Natural selection angers white men and makes them racist because their women naturally select the African man for sexual excitement. You are just a cuckold cracka with a two-incher and a fat gut.

Curly Bill
6/7/2009, 07:18 PM
You're trying too hard...

...even for a troll. :O

KC//CRIMSON
6/7/2009, 07:20 PM
Hey, at least you get to keep the brown and green eyed women.

Curly Bill
6/7/2009, 07:21 PM
I like those best anyway, never really been into the blue-eyed thing.

geaux_sec_tigers
6/7/2009, 07:28 PM
So, you're saying the black man can't compete in a capitalist system? :P

... or at least can't compete without a hand from Whitey?

Curly, are you too illiterate and uneducated to know that capitalism was fixed in America to keep People of Color from getting a head up in the system? I know Okla-Mobile-Homa and Mississippi rank at the very bottom in public education because of your Protestant mythology and religious fundementalism out there, but try to learn a thing or two about history. Besides, everybody knows that the whole Ark-Lahoma region consisting of those two states consist of the incest belt of America where all the Protestant thumpers reside. Come down here to the Black Belt and try that **** where we are not afraid to lynch peckerwoods in places like New Orleans and Jackson. We are the majority and your pickup truck-driving Okie hicks with your Jeebus fish logo on your beat up farm trucks wouldn't survive a night in the Magnolia District/Ninth Ward. You would leave ***-hurt and your white wife/girlfriend would be pregnant with a black man's baby by the time you arrived back to the corn fields of OK.

NCSooner18
6/7/2009, 07:34 PM
And to think, some people say that black people can't be racist.

Curly Bill
6/7/2009, 07:36 PM
And to think, some people say that black people can't be racist.

Pay attention, this ain't no black man, this is a troll acting like an over-the-top black man. ;)

NCSooner18
6/8/2009, 06:55 PM
Pay attention, this ain't no black man, this is a troll acting like an over-the-top black man. ;)

Yeah, I missed his first post.

picasso
6/8/2009, 06:57 PM
Curly is a typical fat, ignorant, toothless and inbred Okie. Diversity is painful for Okies, I know it is. You religious scumbags and Republicans can't handle black men knocking up your beautiful blue eyed white women. Natural selection angers white men and makes them racist because their women naturally select the African man for sexual excitement. You are just a cuckold cracka with a two-incher and a fat gut.

you mean Arkansas.

Oldnslo
6/9/2009, 11:29 AM
Another wonderful story about short dresses and impotence (http://english.pravda.ru/society/sex/05-05-2008/105072-impotence-0)

Yeah, they gots all the smarts over at Pravda.