View Full Version : Well it seems Vince is all better now

olevetonahill
6/2/2009, 10:27 PM
He says Hes ready to play now and wants his job back :rolleyes:
said Play him or trade him cause SOMEBODY wants him :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Channel 2 news

Curly Bill
6/2/2009, 10:31 PM
Dudes on the radio tonight were ripping him for that interview and what a dumas he sounded like. Not for wanting to play, just how dumb he sounds when he talks. :O

JLEW1818
6/2/2009, 10:45 PM
ESPN ripped him a new one too.

He still will always be "Vincent" to me.

goingoneight
6/2/2009, 10:53 PM
He's always sounded retarded. He was a big gamble to try at the NFL level, not to say he cant run those "wild hog" sets or whatever still, but he doesn't have it all upstairs to be a franchise QB. He's got the athleticism to play WR or TE, though.

olevetonahill
6/2/2009, 10:53 PM
I can see the Titans trading his stupid ***
Prolly get a Good water jug or sompun fer him :D

ouleaf
6/3/2009, 12:52 AM
Didn't he get a 6 or something like that on his Wonderlic, and there was a mad scramble by his reps to cover that up.

He is just proof that you need more than just the physical tools to play at the top level. You need to be even sharper mentally to be one of the all time greats.

JLEW1818
6/3/2009, 01:02 AM
yep he did get a 6.... the dude is dumbass.... I'm sure his girlfriend took his SAT for him also.

olevetonahill
6/3/2009, 01:02 AM
Yup a 6
check out this article , theres a link to his Statements

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/All-the-sudden-Vince-Young-needs-to-be-a-starte;_ylt=AklGehkN4aGLWVPbSXPl9GFDubYF?urn=nfl,1 67506

JLEW1818
6/3/2009, 01:06 AM
If Pete only would have had Reggie Bush on the field as a decoy on that 4th and 2..... Vincent would have nothing to his name....****

Crucifax Autumn
6/3/2009, 01:24 AM
n9t1lL4223k

rainiersooner
6/3/2009, 01:38 AM
Oh dear God I can't believe I'm saying this...please forgive me when I sober up...because God knows I think Vince Young is a jack ***...but, I've heard a lot worse come out of the mouths of other people...don't get me wrong - he's still a real wanker, but that wasn't sooooooo bad.

rainiersooner
6/3/2009, 01:40 AM
Oh dear God I can't believe I'm saying this...please forgive me when I sober up...because God knows I think Vince Young is a jack ***...but, I've heard a lot worse come out of the mouths of other people...don't get me wrong - he's still a real wanker, but that wasn't sooooooo bad.

Never mind, I already sobered up AND I read that Yahoo article, and therefore I fully recant what I just said. What a friggin' jack arse.

Seamus
6/3/2009, 02:48 AM
yep he did get a 6.... the dude is dumbass.... I'm sure his girlfriend took his SAT for him also.

Imagine if that was your dad ;)

swardboy
6/3/2009, 06:30 AM
John Clayton on ESPN said no one would trade for him at this point....and the other guy whose name I forget (played OL at Denver) said Vince could forget playing anywhere else in the NFL as a QB because he's SO BAD!

badger
6/3/2009, 07:14 AM
http://www.mymonkeycage.com/images/vince_young-hurt.jpg
But...but... the captain patch! I have a captain patch!

Coach: That's why God invented Velcro, son! (rrrrrrrip!)

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/images/deadspin/2008/09/vinceyoungjpg.jpg
Coach took my captain patch... do the Patriots need a starting QB?

Patriot dude: Um...

Breadburner
6/3/2009, 07:16 AM
If you want a real good laugh read some of the comments in vets link.....

badger
6/3/2009, 07:32 AM
over at wh0rnfans, they're trashing superman, vy, whatev they used to call him too. link (http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=5961083&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=1&vc=1)

they also seem to be suggesting that Sam should have done the same thing VY did - skip remaining eligibiity for NFL millions. At least our Heisman caliber quarterback has a sound mind and is a good role model for children and you'd never catch him whining about a QB battle.

MojoRisen
6/3/2009, 08:07 AM
I don't see why players can't just let there agents get stuff accross to the team and other teams with/out playing to the media and looking like a dumb arse.

on another note, wasn't he all pro his rookie year? when is his contract up, because I also do not think anyone would pick that tab up. He should shut up make millions and get better, kind of like Steve Young did...

badger
6/3/2009, 08:13 AM
on another note, wasn't he all pro his rookie year?

not just that, he was THE rookie of the year... you know, the same trophy All Day got HIS rookie year (except he also made the pro bowl with the veterans, lolololololllllll). he made Matt Lionfart look like a big bowl of fail for staying an extra college year. No wonder Dirty Sanchez bailed on the condoms this year for the NY Jets... why stay in college when you can cash in to hold a clipboard? Less work, less SCHOOLwork, MORE pay! MORE free time! NO pressure!

TheHumanAlphabet
6/3/2009, 09:01 AM
Not for wanting to play, just how dumb he sounds when he talks. :O

Well the school district he graduated from is bankrupt and has been under state management. I doubt if he got any better edumacation in public speaking at Texas. But he can sure look like he is going to throw the football and then run really good...:texan:

goingoneight
6/3/2009, 09:29 AM
not just that, he was THE rookie of the year... you know, the same trophy All Day got HIS rookie year (except he also made the pro bowl with the veterans, lolololololllllll). he made Matt Lionfart look like a big bowl of fail for staying an extra college year. No wonder Dirty Sanchez bailed on the condoms this year for the NY Jets... why stay in college when you can cash in to hold a clipboard? Less work, less SCHOOLwork, Slightly more pay! MORE free time! NO pressure!

Fixed. :D

badger
6/3/2009, 09:44 AM
Fixed. :D

only if you're at usc. at texas, mack gets young stupid athletes to BEG to let them play there :D

at usc, players need more monetary motivation to go out to so cal.

Jello Biafra
6/3/2009, 09:51 AM
dear GOD,

please don't let chicago even think about trading grossman for this schmuck.

in jesus name we pray...

AMEN

NormanPride
6/3/2009, 10:12 AM
Uhh... Chicago already has a QB?

Jello Biafra
6/3/2009, 10:17 AM
Uhh... Chicago already has a QB?

yeh....and that matters why? mccaskey isn't the most stable management figure head in the NFL...in fact, sometimes he makes al davis look like a genius...

OUDoc
6/3/2009, 10:26 AM
Should we be making fun of this emotional marshmallow?
If he'd had a tougher coach in college, maybe he wouldn't have had such a nervous breakdown in the pros.

The Wonderlic score......that's another story.

badger
6/3/2009, 10:43 AM
Ok guys, let's help a fellow... um... person? Yes! Let's help a fellow person out! Let's find Vince a new home where he can be loved and appreciated which he think he already is (mistakenly, mind you. fans want to win and vince didn't win last season)

Being a lifelong fan of the Packers, I will explain why or why not he cannot be the starting (remember, he will NOT be a backup so this MARRIAGE ONLY and not DATING) quarterback with the NFC North... I hope someone that knows more about the other bajillion teams can help out Vince there.

Green Bay Packers: Aaron Rodgers just signed a six-year, $65 mil extension last October. His backups are Flynn and Brohm. Unless Rodgers gets injured, he would be in a similar situation to Tennessee. NO.

Chicago Bears: Jay Cutler's in the middle of a six-year $48 million contract that he signed back in his rookie season of 2006, or at least I found nothing to the contrary. Grossman only signed a one-year deal in 2008, so it's possible he won't be with the team next year. Orton, Grossman's competition last year, was traded to Denver for Cutler. MAYBE... if Cutler doesn't pan out first.

Minnesota Vikings: I have no info on Sage Rosenfels' contract, other than they had to give up a fourth rounder to get him from the Texans. Tarvaris Jackson signed a four year deal that will come due in 2010. Gus Frerotte signed a two-year, $3.75 mil deal last year. With the Favre speculation, I'd say they have enough QB mess on their hands without adding VY, so NO.

Detroit Lions: YES! Don't you know it's the popular thing to do to allow rookie quarterbacks, no matter how much you pay them, to have them sit out and learn the offense for awhile before throwing them into the fray? What better quarterback to try to scramble them out of their mess than VY? ACQUIRE HIM NOW.

XingTheRubicon
6/3/2009, 10:45 AM
Remember the ESPN commercial making fun of the guy who predicted VY would be a bust. I think they should make a new one...starring Merrill Hoge.

and btw, not being able to throw a 30 yard out, being coddled and mentally weak, and having the intellectual capacity of a pomeranian, is not what equates to an NFL QB.

Jello Biafra
6/3/2009, 10:54 AM
Detroit Lions: YES! Don't you know it's the popular thing to do to allow rookie quarterbacks, no matter how much you pay them, to have them sit out and learn the offense for awhile before throwing them into the fray? What better quarterback to try to scramble them out of their mess than VY? ACQUIRE HIM NOW.

now THAT might be something that would fold that franchise FOREVER...

could you imagine the run first mentality of the black and blue division coupled with the fact that vince runs first.....holy shmoe...VY would be missing multiple appendages halfway through the season.

NormanPride
6/3/2009, 10:55 AM
Yeah, this is about how long Quincy Carter lasted, right? That's how long I thought VY would last before people got sick of his ****.

Seamus
6/3/2009, 11:06 AM
Remember the ESPN commercial making fun of the guy who predicted VY would be a bust. I think they should make a new one...starring Merrill Hoge.

and btw, not being able to throw a 30 yard out, being coddled and mentally weak, and having the intellectual capacity of a pomeranian, is not what equates to an NFL QB.

Sure you didn't mean "pomegranate?"

badger
6/3/2009, 11:18 AM

separated at birth?
http://i39.tinypic.com/29vj7t4.jpg

(the image on the right was from the press conference after VY lost the Heisman to Reggie Bush)

MojoRisen
6/3/2009, 12:12 PM
Somebody has the who stole my fish midget picture of Vince...

olevetonahill
6/3/2009, 12:19 PM
Should we be making fun of this emotional marshmallow?
If he'd had a tougher coach in college, maybe he wouldn't have had such a nervous breakdown in the pros.

The Wonderlic score......that's another story.

If this is a Pole I vote Hell Yes :D

badger
6/3/2009, 12:45 PM
Somebody has the who stole my fish midget picture of Vince...

I got that image from a Fark classic thread "B!tch stole my Heisman."

Most of the pics have long vacated the system, but a fark was still up of him receiving a second prize award.... a toaster, so that served well.

Breadburner
6/3/2009, 12:56 PM
I think this suits him better.....

http://bp2.blogger.com/_2hUK7D5qk_I/SCzdN24VdGI/AAAAAAAAAf8/eshKdRRrZeU/s320/Vince+drunk+2.jpg

badger
6/3/2009, 01:24 PM
I think this suits him better.....

http://bp2.blogger.com/_2hUK7D5qk_I/SCzdN24VdGI/AAAAAAAAAf8/eshKdRRrZeU/s320/Vince+drunk+2.jpg

OMG KCSTUDDARD!!!!1111ioneonejuan

ew, he's ugly nekkid :eek:

jumperstop
6/3/2009, 02:22 PM
For those of you who are confused...

Pomegranate vs Pomeranian (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090422084855AAQMiS6)

I can see how yoiu guys could be easily confused because Vince has both Pomeranian and Pomegranate in his bloodline.

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww70/jumperstop/VinceYoungFamilyPortrait2.jpg

goingoneight
6/3/2009, 02:46 PM
dear Pete Carroll,

in Teb0w's name we pray...

AMEN

Fixed again. :D

yermom
6/3/2009, 02:50 PM
i think a VY/Ron Mexico tandem would be great

Dio
6/3/2009, 03:11 PM
From the comments after the article:

I don't want to talk about the game today, I want to discuss this blog, which was brought to my attention by a mom, a mother of children. I don't normally read blogs and I'll tell you why. 3/4's of it is inaccurate.....fiction. Obviously written by someone who doesn't have a child who has had his heart ripped out for doing all the right things. All Vince has ever done is take a kneel down on a 4th and goal call requiring him to just stretch out an inch for a first down, show up at team meetings only a half hour late and on game day 2 hours early, but on the wrong day and tried out for Dancing With The Stars during the regular season. But he never threatened a trade if we didn't comply, that ain't true. He didn't trade in his cleats for dancing shoes, that ain't true. If you want to go after one of my prima donna, overpaid athletes, go after one that doesn't do things the right way. All Vince ever does is perform subpar because he might have other things on his mind. Blame the coaching staff if you don't like what you see. Don't make up stories about Vince, go after me, I'm a man, I'm 40. That's all I have to say....reading you bloggers makes me want to puke!

:D

JLEW1818
6/3/2009, 03:14 PM
From the comments after the article:

:D

[hairGel] !!!!

olevetonahill
6/3/2009, 03:26 PM
Yea Most of the comments were High Humor :D

Curly Bill
6/3/2009, 05:00 PM
Word is today that his agent is backpedalling away from VY's comments, saying that VY intends to stay in Tennessee and compete with Collins for the starting QB job.

Translation = No on else wants my client as a QB, so I told him he needed to STFU and let me talk for him.

NormanPride
6/3/2009, 05:17 PM
i think a VY/Ron Mexico tandem would be great

They could run a bitchin' dragonfly.

olevetonahill
6/3/2009, 05:38 PM
Word is today that his agent is backpedalling away from VY's comments, saying that VY intends to stay in Tennessee and compete with Collins for the starting QB job.

Translation = No on else wants my client as a QB, so I told him he needed to STFU and let me talk for him.

Maybe his Mommy fed him some Chicken :rolleyes:

Jacie
6/4/2009, 05:37 AM

I thought that was something they were taught at sa*et, to let someone else talk for them.

Oh wait, that was a different whorn QB who didn't really light up the NFL like he was 'spozed to . . .

ashley
6/4/2009, 07:21 AM
I love it when the agent says his player says he didn't say what he said.

badger
6/4/2009, 08:21 AM
I love it when the agent says his player says he didn't say what he said.

:les: STOP TAKIN' THINGS OUTTA CONTEXT! [hairGel]

Geez, you people... always interpreting the WORST in Texaz players, AREN'T you?!

You'd like to THINK that the quarterback that single-handedly gave Texaz its first nat'l title in 35 years is ready to quit on his team, doncha?! DON'T CHA?!

Well, Sooners, thank GAWD Vince's agent can CLARIFY that that NEGATIVE and BIASED interpretation of Vince's words are WRONG!

GET YER FACTS STRAIGHT! [hairGel]

:les: LET 'ER RIP!

:macc's face goes HERE!: I'M CLUELESS!

:P

EDIT: what, no more macc braun smiley? booooo :mad:

NormanPride
6/4/2009, 10:48 AM
Heh. Macc Braun.

olevetonahill
6/4/2009, 01:04 PM
Yall look out ya gonna hurt TJKs wittle feelers :D

CrimsonJim
6/4/2009, 01:33 PM
TJK has feelers!? Whoda thunk it. ;)

Curly Bill
6/4/2009, 05:22 PM
Yall look out ya gonna hurt TJKs wittle feelers :D

He done went and gave me some gray SPEK....LOL

Didn't even leave a comment, just gray SPEK, so...what's the point? :O

olevetonahill
6/4/2009, 05:56 PM
He done went and gave me some gray SPEK....LOL

Didn't even leave a comment, just gray SPEK, so...what's the point? :O

Hes a ****in :texan: there aint no point to em :D

CrimsonJim
6/5/2009, 08:13 AM
Vince Young theme song - "If I Only Had A Brain"

stoopified
6/5/2009, 09:01 AM
Fumbles McScramble= worst qb in NFL history.

badger
6/5/2009, 11:11 AM
Fumbles McScramble= worst qb in NFL history.

That dishonor should go to someone with higher expectations. After Wonderlicking his way to infamy, I know I personally didn't expect much out of him at the pro level :D

SoCal
6/5/2009, 04:37 PM
TORONTO -- In the same week the Argos confirmed Kerry Joseph as their starting quarterback, they have more than a glancing eye on an enticing QB for the future.

Sun Media has learned the Argos have placed troubled NFL QB Vince Young on their secret negotiation list, a more than interesting move considering new Argos coach Bart Andrus last worked for Young's Titans and is very familiar with the third overall pick in the 2006 NFL draft.

How big is Young? Big enough to have been on the cover of Sports Illustrated six times and big enough to have been chosen for the cover of Madden NFL '08. Covers aside, he was the NFL offensive rookie of the year in 2006 and named one of the top 10 collegiate players of all-time.

2008 TO FORGET

As a rookie, Young came off the bench and proved to be gigantic, turning around the Titans fortunes while running his way to the Pro Bowl. While he wasn't as impressive in 2007, he did lead the Titans to the playoffs.

In Year 3, all hell broke loose.

He was injured, replaced by Kerry Collins, lost his starting job, and personal circumstances began to darken his career. He disappeared after being booed by Tennessee fans and there were rumours he was suicidal. Some questioned his ability to handle the spectre of losing his starter's job. Some wondered about his mental health. His mother even spoke publicly about her troubled son.

http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/football/2009/06/05/9682766-sun.html