PDA

View Full Version : View from seat

soonercal
6/2/2009, 10:50 AM
I am looking for the 3d viewer someone posted on here. You can type in your seat and section and it gives you a look. The one on soonersports.com is not what I need. I have a chance for section 18 row 6, but I dont want a cross bar in my way the whole game. That is why I am asking.

Please help

soonerloyal
6/2/2009, 10:55 AM
http://ev10.evenue.net/evenue/linkID=ou/core/seating_charts.html#1

Edited: never mind, my migraine got in the way of my comprehension and attentiveness. Sorry I couldn't find you the right link.

soonercal
6/2/2009, 11:07 AM
I thought there was a different one. I can't tell from that camera shot.

Dio
6/2/2009, 11:48 AM
I am looking for the 3d viewer someone posted on here. You can type in your seat and section and it gives you a look. The one on soonersports.com is not what I need. I have a chance for section 18 row 6, but I dont want a cross bar in my way the whole game. That is why I am asking.

Please help

Do you know which seat numbers? I sit in Sec 18, row 10, right in the middle- my seats are 16-18, IIRC. The crossbar is in the way somewhat, but to me being close to the action part of the time, and having a straight-on view of the Jumbotron the rest of the time more than make up for having to duck around the goalposts sometimes.

jumperstop
6/2/2009, 11:50 AM

Please help

I don't think there are any places with crossbars in the way at Memorial Stadium. Most seats are pretty good seats I thought.

soonercal
6/2/2009, 01:02 PM
row six seat 5 and 6 I think

sooner_born_1960
6/2/2009, 01:06 PM
I don't think there are any places with crossbars in the way at Memorial Stadium. Most seats are pretty good seats I thought.

He talking about the crossbar on the goal posts. It has to be in someone's line of sight.