PDA

View Full Version : Tweeting too hard... This makes me laugh

Fraggle145
6/2/2009, 10:35 AM
Where self-important tweets get the recognition they deserve.

http://tweetingtoohard.com/top

(I'm not a tweeter, but this is funny)

achiro
6/2/2009, 10:39 AM
LAS?

"I love how some dudes hate me for dating their fantasy girl, as if they were going to if I hadn't. "

47straight
6/2/2009, 10:55 AM
That's really good stuff, thanks for the link.

Boomer.....
6/2/2009, 11:18 AM
ok poop is coming out

:eek:

Fraggle145
3/28/2011, 03:33 AM
I'm bumping this for david. :D

Veritas
3/28/2011, 09:05 AM
I've got a friend from college who has turned into an unbearably conceited jackass; his tweets get submitted quite frequently to that site.

jumperstop
3/28/2011, 09:29 AM
I've got a friend from college who has turned into an unbearably conceited jackass; his tweets get submitted quite frequently to that site.

My roommate is kinda like that on fb. She's always bitching about people at work, and how everyone is so dumb. I know that being in customer service is like that, but it makes you look dumb when you're always talking about how you're better than other people. That's why I don't tell people that I'm better than them. I just recognize it and move on... :D

Veritas
3/28/2011, 10:47 AM
My roommate is kinda like that on fb. She's always bitching about people at work, and how everyone is so dumb. I know that being in customer service is like that, but it makes you look dumb when you're always talking about how you're better than other people. That's why I don't tell people that I'm better than them. I just recognize it and move on... :D
Yeah...man...IMO if the tweet/status update is negative, don't. You look like a jackass regardless of how justified you might be.

Fraggle145
3/28/2011, 11:56 AM
The downside to being better than everyone else is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.

soonervegas
3/28/2011, 04:04 PM
I don't understand the concept of non-famous people tweeting...

I barely understand the concept of famous people tweeting.