PDA

View Full Version : Do none of you care ?

olevetonahill
6/2/2009, 02:12 AM
228 folks lost their lives today :rolleyes:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/brazil_plane
God or Yawei or Mohamed what the **** ever Be with the Families :(

Crucifax Autumn
6/2/2009, 02:31 AM
Yeah, that's both tragic and frightening to think of what that must have been like.

olevetonahill
6/2/2009, 02:51 AM
Whats sad is, its been over 14 hours and I just brot it up :O

MrJimBeam
6/2/2009, 06:16 AM
Were there any abortionist on board?

Jello Biafra
6/2/2009, 08:12 AM
not to be callous...but they were french....

the bigger story is............

brazill has an air force? whod a thunk it?

royalfan5
6/2/2009, 06:33 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/brazil_plane

They have found the debris field.

SoonerStormchaser
6/2/2009, 06:40 PM
It sucks...but that's what you get when you cross an Airbus and bad weather.

Turd_Ferguson
6/2/2009, 06:46 PM
It sucks...but that's what you get when you cross an Airbus and bad weather.If it ain't Boeing, I ain't going.

Okla-homey
6/3/2009, 06:17 AM
I'm not convinced it was weather.

Large modern passenger aircraft are equipped to safely sustain lightning strikes. And large, modern passenger aircraft are equipped with radar that can paint bad weather out to a range of a couple hundred miles.

I don't know when we'll learn more, but I think there's more to this loss than we know, or anyone's saying, right now.

I just hope when they decide and/or admit there was a bomb on board, it's not the sort of bomb that will make air travel security procedures even more onerous.

SoonerStormchaser
6/3/2009, 09:16 AM
Based upon some of the carp I've seen out here on deployment with respect to the tropics and ITCZ, you get some nasty *** turbulence and shear even at insanely high altitudes.
But then again, that's why we have AFI-11-202V3 that dictates thunderstorm avoidance. Sounds like those guys needed that as well...and a plane that doesn't flap like a hummingbird during the slightest amount of turbulence (if you've ever flown on an Airbus, you know what I'm talking about). I doubt lightning had anything to do with bringing down this plane (other than, if they did have a mid-air strike, it MIGHT have knocked out a sensor or two).

Okla-homey
6/3/2009, 09:21 AM
Based upon some of the carp I've seen out here on deployment with respect to the tropics and ITCZ, you get some nasty *** turbulence and shear even at insanely high altitudes.
But then again, that's why we have AFI-11-202V3 that dictates thunderstorm avoidance. Sounds like those guys needed that as well...and a plane that doesn't flap like a hummingbird during the slightest amount of turbulence (if you've ever flown on an Airbus, you know what I'm talking about). I doubt lightning had anything to do with bringing down this plane (other than, if they did have a mid-air strike, it MIGHT have knocked out a sensor or two).

Balderdash. The odds that clear air turbulence at cruising altitude killed a modern commercial aircraft are about the same as space aliens killing it with a photon torpedo.

Jello Biafra
6/3/2009, 09:30 AM
Balderdash. The odds that clear air turbulence at cruising altitude killed a modern commercial aircraft are about the same as space aliens killing it with a photon torpedo.

bah...im not buying the black helicoptor argument...we have absolutely no knowledge of how that aircraft was maintained...for all we know, they were using duct tape of that POS for months.

SoonerStormchaser
6/3/2009, 10:32 AM

I didn't say ANYTHING to suggest that it was clear-air turbulence. The Frenchie pilot deliberately flew into a massive MCS at FL350. In the region known as the ITCZ, that's the same as taking a put put airplane (non-WC130 type) into a hurricane.

NormanPride
6/3/2009, 10:39 AM
Very sad. I certainly hope American pilots make better decisions, and I pray the families of those lost soon find peace. :(

Jello Biafra
6/3/2009, 10:49 AM
I The Frenchie pilot deliberately flew into a massive MCS at FL350. In the region known as the ITCZ, that's the same as taking a put put airplane (non-WC130 type) into a hurricane.

ok so us non weather geeks...this means whut?

olevetonahill
6/3/2009, 11:03 AM
What NP said

Turd_Ferguson
6/3/2009, 07:09 PM
I didn't say ANYTHING to suggest that it was clear-air turbulence. The Frenchie pilot deliberately flew into a massive MCS at FL350. In the region known as the ITCZ, that's the same as taking a put put airplane (non-WC130 type) into a hurricane.You know this how?

olevetonahill
6/3/2009, 07:16 PM
You know this how?

Cause he dint avoid it
DUH :D

Turd_Ferguson
6/3/2009, 07:20 PM
Cause he dint avoid it
DUH :D:D:D Seriously....How do you know he intentionally flew into it.:confused:

olevetonahill
6/3/2009, 07:26 PM
:D:D Seriously....How do you know he intentionally flew into it.:confused:

Are you ****in dense ?
cause he dint intentionally Fly around it :rolleyes:

Turd_Ferguson
6/3/2009, 07:29 PM
Are you ****in dense ?
cause he dint intentionally Fly around it :rolleyes:go take a nap ya cranky ****er! You ain't mak'n no sense.....pay tention!:D

olevetonahill
6/3/2009, 07:31 PM
go take a nap ya cranky ****er! You ain't mak'n no sense.....pay tention!:D

You da one not makin any cents ya hillbilly
Its pure assed logic that If that pilot dint INTENTIONALLY Fly around it then he Intentionally flew INTO it :rolleyes:
Pay tention

Turd_Ferguson
6/3/2009, 07:33 PM
You da one not makin any cents ya hillbilly
Its pure assed logic that If that pilot dint INTENTIONALLY Fly around it then he Intentionally flew INTO it :rolleyes:
Pay tentionya need to lay off that sauce Bro.....**** done made ya null and void.:D

olevetonahill
6/3/2009, 07:46 PM
^ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Turd_Ferguson
6/3/2009, 07:51 PM
^ ^ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
6/3/2009, 07:55 PM
^ ^ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

^^^:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Turd_Ferguson
6/3/2009, 08:49 PM