That Doc . not so much .
This is Sad
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090601/ap_on_re_us/us_recruiters_shot

Fraggle145
6/1/2009, 04:21 PM
WTF is wrong with people?

KABOOKIE
6/1/2009, 04:43 PM
Damn atheist liberals pushing their agenda.

C&CDean
6/1/2009, 04:45 PM
Yeah, this is going to be interesting if the shooter is some anti-war left wing whack job - especially since everybody knows only the right has whack jobs playing for their team...

My Opinion Matters
6/1/2009, 04:46 PM

wut.

Fraggle145
6/1/2009, 04:52 PM

Yeah, this is going to be interesting if the shooter is some anti-war left wing whack job - especially since everybody knows only the right has whack jobs playing for their team...

Dont pin that **** on me. I may have said that **** in the past, before I started using my brain a bit more... But i didnt say that **** in the last thread.

Ike
6/1/2009, 05:23 PM
As part of the Hometown Recruiting Assistance Program, the soldiers were sent to "talk to friends, folks in the local area. They can show the example, 'Here's where I was, and here is where I am,'" Artis said.

Before ascribing a "wing" to the wacknut that did this...it's entirely possible that the shooter was involved with where one these soldiers "was" in some way before joining the military...and the shooting may have been intended for one of the victims in particular...because it sounded from the passage quoted above that these boys were originally from that area....

naturally, thats all speculation on my part, but the above passage kind of made me think that this might be the case.

olevetonahill
6/1/2009, 06:16 PM
Thats possible Ike but doubtful
seein as Ya cant hardly get in the Service if ya gots a record ;)

Ike
6/1/2009, 06:25 PM
Thats possible Ike but doubtful
seein as Ya cant hardly get in the Service if ya gots a record ;)

Possibly...But it's also possible one or both of the dudes could have been involved with some not so reputable people. One or more of those not so reputable people might have had the notion that one of these kids going clean and making an attempt to better their life could have put them in jeapordy of going to jail.

I feel bad for these kids. I don't know nothin more than what was in the article...but a black SUV with an assault rifle kind of screams 'criminal element' to me.

olevetonahill
6/1/2009, 06:29 PM
Possibly...But it's also possible one or both of the dudes could have been involved with some not so reputable people. One or more of those not so reputable people might have had the notion that one of these kids going clean and making an attempt to better their life could have put them in jeapordy of going to jail.

I feel bad for these kids. I don't know nothin more than what was in the article...but a black SUV with an assault rifle kind of screams 'criminal element' to me.

CIA does that kinda shat also :eek: ;)

Ike
6/1/2009, 06:42 PM
CIA does that kinda shat also :eek: ;)

Yeah, but they don't get arrested afterward.

olevetonahill
6/1/2009, 06:48 PM
Yeah, but they don't get arrested afterward.

Tru dat cause They dont do Ops on Merican soil :rolleyes: :pop:

olevetonahill
6/1/2009, 06:49 PM
Oh shat , I hear knocking on my door and theres dudes out there with dark glases and **** on .:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Chuck Bao
6/1/2009, 09:35 PM

Yeah! Let's go with that and see how long it plays.

GrapevineSooner
6/1/2009, 09:46 PM

Agreed.

Nobody should be in a rush to make political hay out of this, no matter how big the temptation given yesterday's events.

Instead, let's pray for the victims and their families.

Turd_Ferguson
6/1/2009, 09:48 PM
it was some moosl'm

A police report based on an interview with the suspect says Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, 23, told police he observed two soldiers in uniform, drove up to the recruiting center and started shooting.

47straight
6/1/2009, 10:45 PM

NY Times says,
"A 23-year-old man upset about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan opened fire from his truck at two soldiers..."

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/02/us/02recruit.html?_r=2

KABOOKIE
6/1/2009, 10:49 PM
Mooslim with political and religous motives. Yep. Fooking liberal I hate america type.

Chuck Bao
6/1/2009, 10:56 PM
Mooslim with political and religous motives. Yep. Fooking liberal I hate america type.

Hippie. You forgot hippie.

And I've got to add that my thoughts and prayers go to the family and friends of the two. I wish the injured soldier a speedy recovery. God be with those who serve our country.

47straight
6/1/2009, 11:11 PM

Maybe you never noticed the "Free Palestine" elements at all of the anti-war protests.

And I don't actually think that the left-of-center crowd against the war in the US is collectively responsible for this. And I don't think our left-of-center sf.com folks blame yesterday's incidents on the collective right-of-center crowd.

Crucifax Autumn
6/1/2009, 11:31 PM
I blame everyone for everything!

Fraggle145
6/2/2009, 02:40 AM
Maybe you never noticed the "Free Palestine" elements at all of the anti-war protests.

And I don't actually think that the left-of-center crowd against the war in the US is collectively responsible for this. And I don't think our left-of-center sf.com folks blame yesterday's incidents on the collective right-of-center crowd.

you are right about that.

olevetonahill
6/2/2009, 04:54 AM
it was some moosl'm

Turd ya right :eek:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090602/ap_on_re_us/us_recruiters_shot

Jello Biafra
6/2/2009, 10:23 AM
jihad

Fraggle145
6/2/2009, 10:24 AM
durka durka?

C&CDean
6/2/2009, 10:30 AM
Now I'm just waiting for Johnny Mack to say "see, another religious zealot..."

Crucifax Autumn
6/2/2009, 10:35 AM
Which will be followed by someone using an "ALL" muslims comment which will lead to someone saying they've been in theater with "those" people which will lead to screams of racism which will lead to a spek war which will be followed by some whining which will lead to some cards and a lock which will lead to an "I hate the mods" thread and the drama will continue!

C&CDean
6/2/2009, 10:37 AM
Which will be followed by someone using an "ALL" muslims comment which will lead to someone saying they've been in theater with "those" people which will lead to screams of racism which will lead to a spek war which will be followed by some whining which will lead to some cards and a lock which will lead to an "I hate the mods" thread and the drama will continue!

****in' A!! Let's get on with it then.

Jello Biafra
6/2/2009, 10:48 AM
ill start...."i was in theatre with THOSE people"

TheHumanAlphabet
6/2/2009, 10:50 AM
That muslim convert arsehole needs Russian judgement, one bullet to the head. I'd be up with some Army justice as well.