PDA

View Full Version : Capel Family Gets a New Player: Capels welcome second daughter

SoonerShark
6/1/2009, 03:35 PM
http://newsok.com/capels-welcome-second-daughter/article/3374117?custom_click=lead_story_title

Jeff Capel’s wife, Kanika, gave birth to the couple’s second daughter on Tuesday, welcoming Sydney Gabrealle Capel. The baby went home Thursday.

"Both mom and baby are doing great,” Capel said in an e-mail.

The Capels now have two daughters, Sydney and 2-year-old Cameron

SoonerShark
6/1/2009, 03:37 PM
Congratulations to the Capel family. I am happy that their time in Oklahoma has been fruitful.

JLEW1818
6/3/2009, 01:16 AM
good for him. he is a cool dude. i hope we can keep him a few more years.

MojoRisen
6/3/2009, 08:28 AM
Congrats! Now that gives us all of preeschool through highschool before any major moves from Capel :). He may as well sign an 18 year deal

DMAFB_Sooner08
6/3/2009, 11:24 AM
This is a shame...shouldnt he have been focusing a lil more on the season when this baby girl was conceived!!:D

SbOrOiNaEnR
6/3/2009, 01:36 PM
[url]The Capels now have two daughters, Sydney and 2-year-old Cameron

Cameron?? As in, "Cameron Indoor Stadium?" That's awesome. Nice one, Capel.

SoonerShark
6/4/2009, 11:07 PM

Yup, Cameron Indoor Arena.

SoonerShark
6/4/2009, 11:08 PM
This is a shame...shouldnt he have been focusing a lil more on the season when this baby girl was conceived!!:D

It was during a 30 second timeout. C'mon, give him a break.

sooner59
6/4/2009, 11:38 PM
It was during a 30 second timeout. C'mon, give him a break.

When Capel wants something, he goes out and gets it. He played major college ball, he knows pressure. He knew exactly when he would conceive and when he would name a while ahead of time. Just give him the title and go on.

badger
6/5/2009, 07:23 AM

His wife's a Dookie too. I'm sure they were just waiting to name a daughter Cameron. Here's hoping they don't name their first boy after something weird like the statue of Christian Laettner... or after Dickie V... nope, need to stick with tradition and go with Jeff Capel IV, heh :D

Taxman71
6/5/2009, 09:12 AM
Props for his timing....no disruption during the season.

Congrats coach.

SoonerShark
6/5/2009, 10:22 PM
Here's hoping they don't name their first boy after something weird like the statue of Christian Laettner... or after Dickie V... nope, need to stick with tradition and go with Jeff Capel IV, heh :D

The third child will be named Bleu Deville.

stoopified
6/6/2009, 10:05 AM
Cograts to Jeff and family.I have two sons who are the perfect age for his daughters(Ryan 5,Jason 2).In a few years I could be family.