PDA

View Full Version : Drag Me To Hell

SoonerTroll
5/29/2009, 11:15 AM
Anyone going to see it this weekend? I love horror movies and it looks like a pretty good one. All the reviews i have read have said it is great. The only thing that worries me is a PG-13 rating....

JLEW1818
5/29/2009, 11:21 AM
Probably not. However, the previews just kinda disturbed me.

However, the most disturbing move I've seen in recent years is "The Hills have eyes"

pretty ****ed up movie.

Boomer.....
5/29/2009, 11:30 AM
The wife and I are huge horror movie fans but for some reason I am not dying to see this. I will watch it someday but probably not in theaters.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/29/2009, 11:33 AM
no

JLEW1818
5/29/2009, 11:34 AM
too much green for a move in theaters now days... can get a 12 pack of natty for same price.

OUAlumni1990
5/29/2009, 11:37 AM
I might check this one out

OUAlumni1990
5/29/2009, 11:37 AM
There might be some reviews on it somewhere..

soonerinabilene
5/29/2009, 12:29 PM
There hasnt been a good horror flick in years. Last one I remember being excited about was when they rereleased The Excorcist with added scenes.

yermom
5/29/2009, 12:49 PM
but it's Sam Raimi. i'm not really a horror guy, but i'll probably see this

Army of Darkness is greatness

Chuck Bao
5/29/2009, 12:54 PM
No. no. no. no. no. Hell no!

Not that movie. I read the spoiler.

I watched a crazy assed Japanese cartoon movie dubbed in Thai last night about raccoons. I had horrible nightmares that Japanese cartoon raccoons with those large Japanese cartoon eyes were conspiring to bring about the end of the world. I would still like to find out the name the movie and buy the DVD because raccoons turning into gods or gods turning into raccoons and they're like dancing and singing and terrorizing people who didn't take raccoons seriously. I'm sure there is a message there, but DAMN!

Back to the "Drag Me to Hell" movie, that would just totally creep me out. I'm sure there is a message there too, but I don't like it.

Chuck Bao
5/29/2009, 01:01 PM
The Ring freaked me out. I didn't like that one.

C&CDean
5/29/2009, 01:11 PM
No. no. no. no. no. Hell no!

Not that movie. I read the spoiler.

I watched a crazy assed Japanese cartoon movie dubbed in Thai last night about raccoons. I had horrible nightmares that Japanese cartoon raccoons with those large Japanese cartoon eyes were conspiring to bring about the end of the world. I would still like to find out the name the movie and buy the DVD because raccoons turning into gods or gods turning into raccoons and they're like dancing and singing and terrorizing people who didn't take raccoons seriously. I'm sure there is a message there, but DAMN!

Back to the "Drag Me to Hell" movie, that would just totally creep me out. I'm sure there is a message there too, but I don't like it.

I had coon dreams last night too. Only they weren't dreams. Momma wakes me up about 12 or so and goes "Dean, there's somebody in the garage." I listen for a minute and go "sure as hell sounds like it." So, I reach under the bed, grab the 12-gauge riot gun, and go out there. The garage door was shut, but the walk through door was open. I hear some noise behind the garage freezer, and go over there. Here's a coon about the size of a german shepherd trying to get out of the 55-gallon drum we keep dog food in.

I tipped the barrell a little and the little **** got out. His life was spared though cause momma let out the dogs. I couldn't get a clean shot on him cause him and the dogs were tangoing pretty good. I yelled at the dogs, and by the time they cleared away Mr. coon was gone like a shot. Living in the country is great.

And hells no I ain't going to see this POS. I watched the trailer for it and it gave me the crawlies. I just don't have any fascination with horror flicks at all. Besides, The Exorcist will never be topped for debbil flicks anyhow.

CK Sooner
5/29/2009, 01:14 PM
Watched it at midnight last night.

I liked the story line. Slow at first, but ended up being a great movie.

I recommend it.

Boomer Mooner
5/29/2009, 01:27 PM
Flies crawling up your nose...that just creeps me man.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/29/2009, 01:49 PM
And hells no I ain't going to see this POS. I watched the trailer for it and it gave me the crawlies. I just don't have any fascination with horror flicks at all. Besides, The Exorcist will never be topped for debbil flicks anyhow.

this

yermom
5/29/2009, 02:43 PM
i've still never seen The Exorcist

JLEW1818
5/29/2009, 03:23 PM
i've still never seen The Exorcist

me either

sooner_born_1960
5/29/2009, 03:25 PM
I'll probably see it on dvd or my computer. There are a bunch of movies I'll see before this.

Jacie
5/29/2009, 09:07 PM
Sam Raimi returns to his roots (horror) and he won't just let his victims be zombie bait. The girl will fight back!