PDA

View Full Version : Kim Jong Il and the North Korea Circus

47straight
5/28/2009, 11:12 PM
Dude is making me very uneasy this time around. I've got buddies right in the middle of harm's way, maybe that's why I'm worried about it more than his usual sabre-rattling-for-food.

picasso
5/28/2009, 11:14 PM
We need to just blast one out of the sky. Our system works, why not show everyone just how snappy it be.

OU_Sooners75
5/29/2009, 04:39 AM
We need to just blast one out of the sky. Our system works, why not show everyone just how snappy it be.

You mean the system that is now being cut from the budget or at least the funds are being reduced?

Jello Biafra
5/29/2009, 08:26 AM
so, let me get this straight...North Korea is telling the UN that if they (the UN) pass any resolutions to stop aid to them or retaliate in any way shape or form for anything they have done in the last 7 days, they are going to start bombing people?\

i think its juuuuust about time.

swardboy
5/29/2009, 08:32 AM
Either Kimmy Jong's deteriorating health has given him a "who cares" attitude, or, as I read somewhere, younger bucks in the military have pushed to do the nuclear tests, reopen the reactor, and shoot off the missiles.

Either way leads to an armegeddon....I pray it's just a cry for aid.

badger
5/29/2009, 08:32 AM
Ok, I realize that giving Boris Yeltsin cancer by attaching something a hospital bed is stupid (or however the tale of "let's kill boris" goes). I also know how unsuccessful the exploding Cuban cigars were in ending crazy Fidel Castro.

This guy is not only short, fat and crazy, he's also aging. Perhaps it's time to "natural cause" him out of his position to get someone less short, less fat and less crazy in charge?

Veritas
5/29/2009, 09:36 AM
If only we could go back in time 50-odd years and have HST let MacArthur do his job.

soonerfan28
5/29/2009, 09:45 AM
I pray the crazy f*cker is just postering, but I think that stroke may have damaged any good sense he might have had. Maybe we should just wipe Pyongyang off the map.

olevetonahill
5/29/2009, 09:45 AM
If only we could go back in time 50-odd years and have HST let MacArthur do his job.

Yup
And the only way this will meltdown to Armageddon, Is if the Chi's and Ruskies jump in on the side of NK.

Jacie
5/29/2009, 04:05 PM
The Chinese aren't happy about sharing a border with a nuclear North Korea. They might just sit this one out if Crazy Kim decides to start something with the South and by extension, us. I think they would welcome a missile strike on the NK nuclear facility . . .

JLEW1818
5/29/2009, 04:18 PM
communism will fail!

SoonerStormchaser
5/29/2009, 04:51 PM
There is only one reason to explain KJI's actions: Hans Brix broke his balls!
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2004/10/15/arts/15TEAM.1.650.jpg

OU_Sooners75
5/29/2009, 05:20 PM

LMFAO

CK Sooner
5/29/2009, 07:00 PM
North Korea can be reached by U.S. Air Force F-16 jets from bases in northern Japan in about 30 minutes, and a squadron of new-generation F-22 fighters should deploy to the southern Japan island of Okinawa on Saturday. North Korea has been shrilly critical of the F-22 deployment, announced well before this week's nuclear test, because the fighters — which are difficult to detect on radar and capable of cruising at supersonic speed — are seen by the North as a threat to its air defenses.

The U.S. Navy's 7th Fleet, based just south of Tokyo, has two destroyers focused on North Korea at all times, meaning they are either in the Sea of Japan or can get there on short notice.

Although the U.S. has a relatively small ground force of about 28,500 troops in South Korea, the key to American support in the event of a sudden invasion would air and naval power. The U.S. has fighters, bombers and an array of other Air Force and Navy warplanes not only stationed in South Korea but also at bases in Japan, Guam and elsewhere in the Pacific.

SoonerStormchaser
5/29/2009, 08:13 PM
Ummm....dude...ever heard of OPSEC?

Scott D
5/29/2009, 08:25 PM
You know that information is pretty easy to find, right.

OU_Sooners75
5/29/2009, 08:28 PM

I have.

What does that have to do with the post though?

I highly doubt the North Koreans are reading this forum. ;)

Jerk
5/29/2009, 08:44 PM

RAR!

(RAff out Roud)

Jacie
5/29/2009, 09:04 PM
And as I read the other day, the U.S. military knows the locations of all the mansions where the NK Top Brass retire to enjoy their Hennessey Cognac. It must be comforting for them to know they are just a cruise missile strike away . . .

Scott D
5/29/2009, 09:29 PM
It's also speculated that KJI has a very thick bunker under one of his residences that would withstand an attack on the residence by air.

Jello Biafra
5/29/2009, 09:32 PM
It's also speculated that KJI has a very thick bunker under one of his residences that would withstand an attack on the residence by air.

doubtful. North Korea doesn't have anything that would penetrate that deep... that's all im going to say.

olevetonahill
5/29/2009, 10:42 PM

Trust me if CK knows about it the whole ****in world knows :D

OU_Sooners75
5/29/2009, 10:52 PM
doubtful. North Korea doesn't have anything that would penetrate that deep... that's all im going to say.

It aint their fault they have tiny.....

nv!

Crucifax Autumn
5/29/2009, 11:33 PM
Hell, if he's in a bunker under several tons of rubble then mission friggin' accomplished anyway! lol

CK Sooner
5/29/2009, 11:37 PM

I didn't know there were North Koreans on this board, my bad.

I got that off an article so its not top secret.

:D

ouwasp
5/30/2009, 08:51 AM
NK is just huffing and puffing. If they actually did anything they would be flirting w/ incineration...

Scott D
5/30/2009, 10:30 AM
Hell, if he's in a bunker under several tons of rubble then mission friggin' accomplished anyway! lol

except he would likely have a whole tunnel network.

just think of KJI as the queen ant. ;)

Scott D
5/30/2009, 10:31 AM

that's what I'm sayin....someone really should explain what OpSec is to SSC.

CK Sooner
5/30/2009, 11:54 AM
Bring It

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1627780&searchid=9462dc53-89d2-4249-a946-49be2d77996d

OU_Sooners75
5/30/2009, 05:13 PM
NK is just huffing and puffing. If they actually did anything they would be flirting w/ incineration...

Hope you are correct. So far it seems to be that way.

However, if they do do something, it will be very ugly for ther first couple of weeks with a lot of innocent people being killed.

VeeJay
5/30/2009, 07:44 PM
Has Sean Penn scheduled a visit to NK to visit the Il one, and bash Bush?

ouwasp
5/31/2009, 09:16 PM
Has Sean Penn scheduled a visit to NK to visit the Il one, and bash Bush?

That is the moment that cries out for a Tomahawk attack! :D

AggieTool
5/31/2009, 09:38 PM
North Korea can be reached by U.S. Air Force F-16 jets from bases in northern Japan in about 30 minutes, and a squadron of new-generation F-22 fighters should deploy to the southern Japan island of Okinawa on Saturday. North Korea has been shrilly critical of the F-22 deployment, announced well before this week's nuclear test, because the fighters — which are difficult to detect on radar and capable of cruising at supersonic speed — are seen by the North as a threat to its air defenses.

The U.S. Navy's 7th Fleet, based just south of Tokyo, has two destroyers focused on North Korea at all times, meaning they are either in the Sea of Japan or can get there on short notice.

Although the U.S. has a relatively small ground force of about 28,500 troops in South Korea, the key to American support in the event of a sudden invasion would air and naval power. The U.S. has fighters, bombers and an array of other Air Force and Navy warplanes not only stationed in South Korea but also at bases in Japan, Guam and elsewhere in the Pacific.

Not to mention we got some bitch'n internet connections.:D

AggieTool
5/31/2009, 09:40 PM
And you just know Obama won't be anywhere near as tough as Bush was on North Korea.:mad:

:D