PDA

View Full Version : Those circles on your calendar

oupride
5/27/2009, 05:52 PM
Besides the all the Sooners games, what Big 12 match-up do you have circled as a must see? Texas vs. Tech?

meoveryouxinfinity
5/27/2009, 06:41 PM
I have to believe it will be a down year for Missouri and Tech, especially Tech. OSU should be good (stop laughing) and I wouldn't be surprised to see Nebraska reconquer the North (why? they're Nebraska..).

OSU vs UT
CU vs Neb
Mizzou vs Neb
Neb vs TTU

and Baylor has a few chances for one upset, playing OSU, Neb, UT, and TTU in Waco.

AlbqSooner
5/27/2009, 07:16 PM
OSU should be good (stop laughing)

You may be right. And if not, just wait till next year!:D

meoveryouxinfinity
5/27/2009, 07:23 PM
You may be right. And if not, just wait till next year!:D

I think THEY might even admit they won't be that good when Zac, Dez, Keith Toston & Perrish Cox are gone.

OUAlumni1990
5/27/2009, 07:41 PM
I don't see tech giving TU much of a game in Austin. But I do think tech and OSU will be a good game. Then maybe Baylor and A&M will be a close matchup (LOL).

madillsoonerfan5353
5/27/2009, 07:48 PM
One date Sep. 5!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

JLEW1818
5/27/2009, 11:08 PM
horns @ pokes

oupride
5/29/2009, 11:59 AM
*horns* @ pokes
You could be on to something.

jumperstop
5/29/2009, 12:27 PM
*horns* @ pokes

this is one of the games I want to see the most, besides all the OU games of course.

OUAlumni1990
5/29/2009, 12:36 PM
You could be on to something.

They've given the horns a run for their money the last few games in Stillwater, this year may be the one.

JLEW1818
5/29/2009, 01:15 PM
so what is the chance that the Pokes coming into Norman Undefeated?

goingoneight
5/29/2009, 01:53 PM
Georgia... eh. I admit I foolishly underestimated UGA in the 2007 game; but I just don't see UGA putting up the points with virtually a completely revamped offense on the road, first game of the season. Maybe their defense can keep them in it? Still, I'm picking OSU by two possessions.

Houston has the offense to run with OSU, but again, not the defense. High scoring, but OSU rolls and never looks back IMO.

Same for Tceh. So there's no Crabtree to double-team this year... does that REALLY change how TT operates? Potts will be the next Leach QB star-wise. Lots of points will be scored, similar situation to UH game, but closer due to overall better athletes IMO.

Mizzou better be focused on getting to six wins IMO. This will be one of their losses.

Te*as is it for OSU this (prior to Bed-lame). Maybe aggy is as aggy does and they lay a turd in Collie Station or something, but I think they'll be no worse than top 10 when they come into Nompton on senior night.

JLEW1818
5/29/2009, 02:06 PM
Any chance Bradford takes part of Senior night?

soonerfan28
5/29/2009, 02:55 PM
OSU vs Texas and Missouri vs Nebraska. Outside of the conference I would say OSU vs USC.

JLEW1818
5/29/2009, 03:03 PM
those dumb bastards on ESPN just said the OU vs. UT game is going to be played at the new cowboy stadium... derr

but they did rank Oklahoma vs texas as number 1 anticipated game of the year.

madillsoonerfan5353
5/29/2009, 05:24 PM
They've given the *horns* a run for their money the last few games in Stillwater, this year may be the one.

The pokes should of won in Austin last year IMO. I think the Bedlam game in for the whole thing this year!

goingoneight
5/30/2009, 11:41 AM
As much as it aggravates OSU fans to admit this, the game was in Zac Robinson's hands three times last year and he looked very uncomfortable. Might have just been his off game, sort of like we had against ISU and CU the year before. Although he kept them in it, he struggled to make the plays a "Heisman" candidate would have routinely made against a UT defense that really wasn't that good to hold OSU's offense that low.