Is Now a Lockable Offense ?
WTF?:P

olevetonahill
5/24/2009, 11:59 PM
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
At what the **** ever MOD locked that thread :mad:

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 12:09 AM
Yup, dissin conservatives and the like is OK, callin 'em knuckle-draggers and such....

Dissin illegals not so much.

...and ya can't diss LAS either. ;)

yermom
5/25/2009, 12:16 AM
when's the last time someone started a thread just for that purpose?

CK Sooner
5/25/2009, 12:19 AM
BS

olevetonahill
5/25/2009, 12:20 AM
Yup, dissin conservatives and the like is OK, callin 'em knuckle-draggers and such....

Dissin illegals not so much.

...and ya can't diss LAS either. ;)

My ****in Bad
Phil ya wonder Why ?
This Is ****ing why :mad: Tell yer pet monkey to back off and let us Give shat as shat is due , Ok ?
:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
5/25/2009, 12:23 AM

Dave , Threads been started Both ways Bro
Its simple, want us to leave ? We will :D
Aint what we want But we can do .:rolleyes:

SicEmBaylor
5/25/2009, 12:23 AM
I don't like illegal immigrants.
I don't like legal immigrants either.

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 12:24 AM

So...it's OK to use a thread that's already started for that purpose, but you can't start one for that purpose?

Damn, these unwritten board rules! :mad:

yermom
5/25/2009, 12:25 AM
that thread was asking to be locked before it had any replies

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 12:26 AM

Damn dude! Shhhhhhhh, you're gonna get this thread locked too! :cool:

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 12:38 AM
I say we fight back by loading up about 5 million Americans and heading south of the border!

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 12:39 AM
The way our economy's heading that might be a good option.

If nothing else maybe all the messicans will go back.

CK Sooner
5/25/2009, 12:47 AM
The way our economy's heading that might be a good option.

If nothing else maybe all the messicans will go back.

They already ****** up Mexico.

Maybe they will go to Canada?

:D

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 12:49 AM
They already ****** up Mexico.

Maybe they will go to Canada?

Too cold up there to grow lots of lettuce and stuff fer 'em to pick. :D

Not much pay in harvesting snow.

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 12:51 AM
They do have a pretty good summer weed crop up there.

CK Sooner
5/25/2009, 12:51 AM
Too cold up there to grow lots of lettuce and stuff fer 'em to pick. :D

Not much pay in harvesting snow.

They could blow snow and some other stuff....

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 12:52 AM
They could blow snow and some other stuff....

You know you're right, I didn't think of that! :O

CK Sooner
5/25/2009, 12:53 AM
You know you're right, I didn't think of that! :O

goingoneight
5/25/2009, 12:56 AM
They took our jobs!

Dey turk 'er jerbs!

Durka-durrrrr!!!

BudSooner
5/25/2009, 08:44 AM
So, I suppose your family were indians that were here before them thar pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock? :confused:

Somewhere along the line, we all have immigrants in our family.

'Cept Vet, he's always on the warpath. :D

Btw, we have a Mexican family that lives down around the corner and yesterday as we were coming back from WalMart:norm:, a little Mexican girl chased her ball out into the street(just next to Harvard)and the parents were dicking around the car cleaning it not paying attention to her...I hauled *** in reverse to make sure the little girl didn't get killed by someone who didin't see her.

I yelled at the parents to keep an eye on her, she could have been hit by a car. Needless to say, they didn't say thanks...they flipped me off. :mad::mad:

Some gratitude for helping to keep that poor kid safe....****ing morons!!
I guess Hillary is right after all, it does take a village to raise a child, because her parents are too busy BLINGING UP THE FAMILY CAR!

CK Sooner
5/25/2009, 09:29 AM
So, I suppose your family were indians that were here before them thar pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock? :confused:

Btw, we have a Mexican family that lives down around the corner and yesterday as we were coming back from WalMart:norm:, a little Mexican girl chased her ball out into the street(just next to Harvard)and the parents were dicking around the car cleaning it not paying attention to her...I hauled *** in reverse to make sure the little girl didn't get killed by someone who didin't see her.

I yelled at the parents to keep an eye on her, she could have been hit by a car. Needless to say, they didn't say thanks...they flipped me off .:mad::mad:

Some gratitude for helping to keep that poor kid safe....****ing morons!!
I guess Hillary is right after all, it does take a village to raise a child, because her parents are too busy BLINGING UP THE FAMILY CAR!

I hoped you beat the **** outta the dad after that.

SanJoaquinSooner
5/25/2009, 09:56 AM
Good Morning Posse!

What's up with olevet and the posse seeking Drama Queen status lately?;)

AggieTool
5/25/2009, 10:06 AM
Poor white folk.:(

BudSooner
5/25/2009, 10:17 AM
I hoped you beat the **** outta the dad after that.
I did consider going full retard, or a version of Christian Bale....or a combo of the two but thought the better of it.

I felt so sorry for that little girl to have parents that stupid.

JLEW1818
5/25/2009, 10:48 AM
ohhhh don't be messing with the posse now.... (not you Bud, others)

Scott D
5/25/2009, 11:29 AM
**** the posse

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 11:46 AM
**** the posse

LOL :P

BudSooner
5/25/2009, 11:50 AM
**** the *****
Every chance I get brother, every chance. :D

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2009, 11:57 AM
that thread was asking to be locked before it had any replies

+1

BudSooner
5/25/2009, 12:04 PM
With a title so controversial, if you don't like it...then why view it?

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2009, 12:08 PM
With a title so controversial, if you don't like it...then why view it?

With a topic so controversial and border line flat out racist, why post it in the first place?

BudSooner
5/25/2009, 12:11 PM
Look, i've no problem if people want to come into this country and become legal but the ones who want to do it illegally...then yeah those are the ones I have a problem with.
I've had some friends from Pakistan/Korea/Greece/Cuba who are fine people and work hard....great for them, they bust *** to make a living and it shows.
But to come into this country, and expect the government to help them out, no way.

CK Sooner
5/25/2009, 12:15 PM
Good Morning Posse!

What's up with olevet and the posse seeking Drama Queen status lately?;)

Just got done with my morning Border Patrol and now im chilling out and cooking out on the grill.

:cool:

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 12:16 PM
Just got done with my morning Border Patrol and now im chilling out and cooking out on the grill.

Ya get a chance to shoot any of 'em?

yermom
5/25/2009, 12:17 PM
i think it's a problem because it's too hard to stay here legally

it doesn't help that there is a shadow work force ready to take them in at cheaper than legal pay

seriously though, these are people, for the most part, that would rather pick oranges, mow lawns and build houses for less than you could comfortably live on than be in their home country

who is the one being taken advantage of here?

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 12:19 PM
Since we have to educate them, provide them emergency medical care, they spit out anchor babies that we pay for...I'm going to say we're the ones being taken advantage of.

yermom
5/25/2009, 12:24 PM
i will agree that being born here to an illegal is a strange way to grant citizenship

how are illegals any different than any other poor people? they just happened to be born across some imaginary line on a map somewhere

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 12:27 PM
i will agree that being born here to an illegal is a strange way to grant citizenship

how are illegals any different than any other poor people? they just happened to be born across some imaginary line on a map somewhere

Well if ya really want to get into the things that make a nation a nation, such as boundaries....or imaginary lines as you say.

SanJoaquinSooner
5/25/2009, 12:30 PM

Hey, would the posse members drawing government checks come out to the San Joaquin Valley and help with the cherry harvest? Bring your own ladder.

http://www.stemilt.com/ourdifference/tours/PublishingImages/Cherry%20Tour/Cherry-Harvest7%5B1%5D.jpg

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 12:32 PM
Hey, would the posse members drawing government checks come out to the San Joaquin Valley and help with the cherry harvest? Bring your own ladder.

http://www.stemilt.com/ourdifference/tours/PublishingImages/Cherry%20Tour/Cherry-Harvest7%5B1%5D.jpg

Got any trees with sturdy limbs on 'em? If so we might also bring a rope. ;)

...oh wait! Crap, I don't draw no govt. check, so guess I'll be workin. Hell, that's OK, I'll send somebody.

Veritas
5/25/2009, 12:34 PM
That was some ugly racist ****. Be happy I didn't see the thread first or I'd have perma'd the OP and deleted the thread. You have an opinion on something, take off your hood before you start typing.

Collier11
5/25/2009, 12:37 PM
all of this over san jaq? dont give the guy so much credit, all he did was crawl over a fence or two ;)

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2009, 12:37 PM
Look, i've no problem if people want to come into this country and become legal but the ones who want to do it illegally...then yeah those are the ones I have a problem with.
I've had some friends from Pakistan/Korea/Greece/Cuba who are fine people and work hard....great for them, they bust *** to make a living and it shows.
But to come into this country, and expect the government to help them out, no way.

That's all good. See how easy it was for you to convey your opinion on the matter without sounding like a small town redneck racist? Hopefully more people will catch on and fewer threads will be locked.

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 12:40 PM
all of this over san jaq? dont give the guy so much credit, all he did was crawl over a fence or two ;)

Nah, he just inserted himself into it. It started out as a pleasant little joke directed at our illegal population, and also at the Muslim terrorist population. Apparently though, they enjoy protected status and can't be attacked...er, I mean joked about. ;)

SanJoaquinSooner
5/25/2009, 12:43 PM

Careful, you may make baby Jesus cry and the God of Abraham downright ****ing angry!

Scott D
5/25/2009, 12:46 PM
Nah, he just inserted himself into it. It started out as a pleasant little joke directed at our illegal population, and also at the Muslim terrorist population. Apparently though they enjoy protected status and can't be attacked...er, I mean joked about. ;)

there was nothing pleasant about that joke. But as non minorities I wouldn't expect any less from some of you.

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 12:47 PM
there was nothing pleasant about that joke. But as non minorities I wouldn't expect any less from some of you.

Thanks.

SanJoaquinSooner
5/25/2009, 01:09 PM
...oh wait! Crap, I don't draw no govt. check, so guess I'll be workin. Hell, that's OK, I'll send somebody.

Sounds like the basis of an agreement: Legalize working and end gov't checks.

JohnnyMack
5/25/2009, 01:16 PM
This place sucks.

Ardmore_Sooner
5/25/2009, 01:24 PM
http://files.jonezy.org/racist.gif

JLEW1818
5/25/2009, 01:35 PM
posse is on the move

JohnnyMack
5/25/2009, 01:41 PM
The posse is destroying what's left of this place.

Collier11
5/25/2009, 01:57 PM
I believe that is you and others taking the "posse" too seriously

this place was having issues long before the posse anyway

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 02:00 PM
Sounds like the basis of an agreement: Legalize working and end gov't checks.

All for ending govt. checks, and all for legalizing working -- for those that are here legally to begin with.

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 02:02 PM
I believe that is you and others taking the "posse" too seriously

this place was having issues long before the posse anyway

Without the posse it would pretty much be a marxist circle jerk around here.

CK Sooner
5/25/2009, 02:08 PM

LMAO

SicEmBaylor
5/25/2009, 02:33 PM

This line of reasoning is way over used and it's utter crap. My ancestors did arrive in Virginia about a decade before the Revolution, but they arrived here as colonists not immigrants. English settlers didn't come here as immigrants they came here as colonists/conquerors.

The "Native American" BS gets on my very last nerve. Where the hell do you think THEY came from? You could call them "immigrants" just as easily though the term doesn't apply to them anymore than it would apply to European settlers/conquers. They migrated.

And even assuming you could properly call EVERYONE an immigrant (which you can't and is stupid), so the **** what? So, because all of our ancestors at one point came to this land means that we should allow whomever the hell we want across the border? Please.

SicEmBaylor
5/25/2009, 02:38 PM
Look, i've no problem if people want to come into this country and become legal

Why don't you have a problem with that? The fact that they're legal doesn't mean they're going to assimilate any better than illegals.

Look, I'm going to be blunt and frank and if you or anyone else chooses to label me a racist then so be it. Third world immigrants are destroying our Western European heritage and should be denied the right to immigrate to this nation.

but the ones who want to do it illegally...then yeah those are the ones I have a problem with.

Legal or illegal makes little difference in determining the degree to which they will rely on public assistance. I tend to think the illegals would rely on it less than the legals, but I certainly know plenty of legal immigrants on government assistance...it's why they come here in the first place!

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2009, 02:39 PM
The posse is destroying what's left of this place.

It's not so much the posse as it is the good ole boy redneck mentality.

JLEW1818
5/25/2009, 02:57 PM
Without the posse it would pretty much be a marxist circle jerk around here.

hahaha first time that i laughed out loud day. haha

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 03:02 PM
That's because you're just a good ole boy redneck. ;)

If you were a died in the wool marxist you'd have been offended. :D

VeeJay
5/25/2009, 03:02 PM
It's not so much the posse as it is the good ole boy redneck mentality.

That's one of the most Janeane Garofalo things I've ever heard.

:pop:

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 03:04 PM

pssst! He's gonna think that's a compliment.

Collier11
5/25/2009, 03:06 PM

thats one ugly female type thing

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 03:08 PM
This place has been in meltdown mode since 2 years before the election!

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 03:09 PM
pssst! He's gonna think that's a compliment.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gif

VeeJay
5/25/2009, 03:13 PM
Has anyone ever noticed how much Janeane favors Harpo Marx with those big bushy eyebrows?

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 03:14 PM
Has anyone ever noticed how much Janeane favors Harpo Marx with those big bushy eyebrows?

Favors Harpo Marx...

...and sounds like Karl Marx...

Coincidence?

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 03:15 PM
I still like cheese!

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 03:16 PM
I still like cheese!

Would you like some bull shat with your cheese?

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2009, 03:16 PM

She would have been a lot more brutal on the hicks, but then it would have sailed right over their heads/trucker hats.

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 03:18 PM
Any of you guys have a truckers hat? I don't, but now I suddenly want one!

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 03:18 PM
Not even sure I know what a trucker's hat is. :O

Collier11
5/25/2009, 03:28 PM
trucker shat?

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 03:33 PM
I personally miss those early 80s painter's caps. Kinda like a regular cap but with the raghead style mudflaps hanging down the back. My friend had a way cool Sabbath one complete with upside down crosses and shat.

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 03:33 PM
As for the trucker shat, there's another thread for that...just be sure to dip in in some queso first!

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 03:34 PM
Yummmmmmmmm....

...queso.

Collier11
5/25/2009, 03:36 PM
made of cheese, coincidence?

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 03:38 PM
I found one!!!!!!

http://www.foureyesjokeshop.com/ProductImages/elope_crazy_hats/trucker_hat.jpg

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 03:39 PM
Can you mail order those?

VeeJay
5/25/2009, 03:42 PM
She would have been a lot more brutal on the hicks, but then it would have sailed right over their heads/trucker hats.

That's some rhetoric that Obama would frown on in public.

Bring it as far as Janeane's quote's. I believe I can refute 100% of her drivel. And maybe some of what I've read here.

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 03:42 PM
Well, we're so backwoods and backwards we'll have to get the pony express to deliver, but yeah!

JohnnyMack
5/25/2009, 03:43 PM
This line of reasoning is way over used and it's utter crap. My ancestors did arrive in Virginia about a decade before the Revolution, but they arrived here as colonists not immigrants. English settlers didn't come here as immigrants they came here as colonists/conquerors.

The "Native American" BS gets on my very last nerve. Where the hell do you think THEY came from? You could call them "immigrants" just as easily though the term doesn't apply to them anymore than it would apply to European settlers/conquers. They migrated.

And even assuming you could properly call EVERYONE an immigrant (which you can't and is stupid), so the **** what? So, because all of our ancestors at one point came to this land means that we should allow whomever the hell we want across the border? Please.

Any argument that says the European colonists have more of a right to this land than anyone else is really stupid.

You probably think of manifest destiny as no big deal.

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 03:44 PM
http://images2.cafepress.com/nocache/product/22230472v2147483647_350x350_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg

SanJoaquinSooner
5/25/2009, 03:44 PM

CK, you gettin a share of the bribes paid by the smuggling rings?

You all get your trucker hats on, they need some drivers. Mucho dinero.

http://www.goiam.org/uploadedImages/Pick_A_Fight/Fair_Trade/Issue_Updates/trucks_from_mexico_450.jpg

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 03:45 PM
Well, we're so backwoods and backwards we'll have to get the pony express to deliver, but yeah!

Maybe the next time I'm ridin through I'll just pick one up. Wonder if they'll accept payment in buffalo hides?

JohnnyMack
5/25/2009, 03:46 PM
Look, I'm going to be blunt and frank and if you or anyone else chooses to label me a racist then so be it. Third world immigrants are destroying our Western European heritage and should be denied the right to immigrate to this nation.

Like the third world immigrants who got tossed on a boat and shipped over here to prop up your beloved Southern culture? Or the third world immigrants who do the manual labor your lazy over-indulged white bred *** is too good to mess with?

JLEW1818
5/25/2009, 03:50 PM
cant feel sorry for everybody

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 03:52 PM
cant feel sorry for everybody

That's where you're wrong, it's our duty to take care of the all the poor and downtrodden, even if it helps to wreck the country.

JLEW1818
5/25/2009, 03:53 PM
That's where you're wrong, it's our duty to take care of the all the poor and downtrodden, even if it helps to wreck the country.

haha:pop:

VeeJay
5/25/2009, 03:56 PM
Like the third world immigrants who got tossed on a boat and shipped over here to prop up your beloved Southern culture? Or the third world immigrants who do the manual labor your lazy over-indulged white bred *** is too good to mess with?

All they got to do is apply for benefits. Too lazy?

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 03:56 PM
Or the third world immigrants who do the manual labor your lazy over-indulged white bred *** is too good to mess with?

I'll mow my own lawn, thank you. :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
5/25/2009, 03:58 PM
I dont care if yer white ,black, brown or ****ing purple.

I aint dissin folks based on their skin color.
Just their Illegality .
So Would one of Ya folks tell me how thats Racist?:confused:

LosAngelesSooner
5/25/2009, 04:00 PM
Should I expose this post for being as stupid as it is using the Christian argument or the American Financial Realities argument?

hmmmm...

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 04:01 PM
I think you chould be sure that cheese is central to the argument and clears away all the bullshat so there's room for trucker hats.

SanJoaquinSooner
5/25/2009, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post

Dear prospective OU students and recruits,

Please note the author of the above note is a Baylor loyalist and is not representative of the fine Sooner tradition.

yermom
5/25/2009, 04:03 PM
bred by Aggies, don't forget that part ;)

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 04:03 PM
So how many here think ILLEGAL immigration is a good thing? I don't need any of your psycho-babble, just a simple show of hands will do.

Gonna do some family stuff, so I'll gladly get back with you when I return.

SanJoaquinSooner
5/25/2009, 04:08 PM
I'll mow my own lawn, thank you. :rolleyes:

CJ, you windy western okies need to hire some landscapers

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bb/Farmer_walking_in_dust_storm_Cimarron_County_Oklah oma2.jpg/613px-Farmer_walking_in_dust_storm_Cimarron_County_Oklah oma2.jpg

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 04:09 PM
Hey! That dude ain't wearing a trucker hat!!!!!

I'm pizzed off and disappointed!

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 04:11 PM
CJ, you windy western okies need to hire some landscapers

Done told ya, I can do my own. But thanks for caring. ;)

SanJoaquinSooner
5/25/2009, 04:13 PM
Done told ya, I can do my own. But thanks for caring. ;)
good enough. do you mulch your tumbleweeds?;)

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 04:16 PM
Nahh, but we run smart-@$$es through the grinder. That count? ;)

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 04:16 PM
Yuo know, I can take the other side on this one for a bit.

When I first moved to vegas I was out on my patio watching the landscaping crew trim and shave the palm trees.

There were like 20 Mexicans and the white boss. The boss was holding the ladder for one of the Mexicans and started yelling across the complex and doing the weird Mexican code-whistle thing and a guy came running from the other end up to the boss.

The boss told him to hold the ladder and then steped 3 feet away and watched.

All I could think is "Damn! Whitey is LAZY!"

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 04:17 PM
Of course I was stoned and had a beer in my hand so I can't say much!

LosAngelesSooner
5/25/2009, 04:17 PM
Nahh, but we run smart-@$$es through the grinder. That count? ;)Oooh. You're such a bada$$. :rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 04:18 PM
good enough. do you mulch your tumbleweeds?;)

I make a salad and top it with some shredded cheese.

KC//CRIMSON
All I could think is "Damn! Whitey is LAZY!"

Was he wearing a trucker hat?

Collier11
as if the lib pansy from LA would know anything about being a bad *** ;)

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 04:20 PM
Oooh. You're such a bada$$. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the constructive criticism, LAS. Just makes me feel warm all under. :D

Crucifax Autumn
Nahh, but we run smart-@$$es through the grinder. That count? ;)

http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/fargo.gif

SanJoaquinSooner
So how many here think ILLEGAL immigration is a good thing? I don't need any of your psycho-babble, just a simple show of hands will do.

Those illegally present would prefer to be legal. The black market of labor is corrupt. The bribes paid to the border patrol and the social security admin workers are getting too expensive.

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 04:21 PM
as if the lib pansy from LA would know anything about being a bad *** ;)

Careful now. Don't wanna hurt his feelers. :rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 04:22 PM
Was he wearing a trucker hat?

It was a propeller beanie.

Collier11
5/25/2009, 04:22 PM
missing the point...STILL! They are illegal, they came here illegal, it doesnt matter what they want until they are LEGAL. Then we can talk

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2009, 04:23 PM

Sweet.

CrimsonJim
Those illegally present would prefer to be legal. The black market of labor is corrupt. The bribes paid to the border patrol and the social security admin workers are getting too expensive.

There is a method for becoming a legal American citizen. These folks simply need to wait in line like the rest. It's really not all that complicated.

Crucifax Autumn

That's why I think they should jail everyone that takes a border bribe and shut down every business that doesn't comply with the law.

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 04:24 PM

So that's where my propeller beanie went!!!

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 04:25 PM
http://www.mcphee.com/resources/april08/propbeanie.jpg

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 04:27 PM
Here's a nice way of coming together:

http://rlv.zcache.com/warning_mexican_hat-p148700041255902181qz14_400.jpg

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 04:28 PM
That's why I think they should jail everyone that takes a border bribe and shut down every business that doesn't comply with the law.

That would be a nice start....enforcement of the law. What a concept.

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 04:29 PM
http://www.mcphee.com/resources/april08/propbeanie.jpg

I don't need a gas powered beanie to levitate 6". :D

Collier11
This is America, we cant rightfully enforce the law because someone might get their feelers hurted

JLEW1818
Obama came here illegally ..... derppp...

haha, j/k

i just wanna hear Obama say "you ****ing North Koreans"

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 04:30 PM
It would solve the whole damned argument IMO. And it would do so without directly targeting the illegals so civil rights groups couldn't get mad.

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 04:31 PM
I don't need a gas powered beanie to levitate 6". :D

Just remember, someone has to be out working the fields to harvest the beanie crop.

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 04:32 PM
It would solve the whole damned argument IMO. And it would do so without directly targeting the illegals so civil rights groups couldn't get mad.

There ya go thinkin' again....

CK Sooner
5/25/2009, 04:32 PM
CK, you gettin a share of the bribes paid by the smuggling rings?

You all get your trucker hats on, they need some drivers. Mucho dinero.

http://www.goiam.org/uploadedImages/Pick_A_Fight/Fair_Trade/Issue_Updates/trucks_from_mexico_450.jpg

Nope.

My job is simple. Keep Them Out.

CK Sooner
5/25/2009, 04:37 PM

Sure they would prefer to be legal, so why aren't they?

I was watching tv a couple days ago and saw this sad story about all these mexicans that are here illegally getting deported because of felonies!

I'm not saying just one plane full, I mean a **** load!

JLEW1818
5/25/2009, 04:39 PM
Can't blame people going to college, and not wanting to work the "labor" jobs.

But everyone should have some kind of hard work in them... usually called Republicans.... only kidding!

CK Sooner
5/25/2009, 04:39 PM
http://www.theamericanview.com/index.php?id=614

Lost Revenue

"The U.S. may be foregoing up to $35 billion in lost tax revenue because of the growing size of the underground labor market using illegal workers in the cash economy, according to a January, 2005 report by the Wall Street firm Bear Sterns."

Health Costs

Medicaid costs for illegal aliens and their U.S.-born children are $2.8 billion annually, according to a study by the Center for Immigration Studies.

Approximately 70% of households headed by illegal aliens have at least one person without medical insurance, compared to 20% of all other households.

The federal government spends $250 million each year reimbursing states for emergency medical services provided to illegal aliens, which is less than 10% of the true cost of those services.

Last, but not least:

Incarceration

Illegal aliens account for less than 5% of the U.S. adult population, but were 17% of the federal prison population in 2004, imposing a net cost of $1.8 billion in court and incarceration expenses.

Fortunately, Americans have seen through the protestors’ half-truths. A Rasmussen poll released last week showed widespread disfavor of recent immigration protests, with 26 percent holding a favorable opinion and 54 percent holding an unfavorable opinion.

Americans don’t respond well to illegal aliens who demand amnesty. As I’ve said before, that doesn’t play well in Peoria. Every time illegal aliens and their supporters take to the streets, it drives home the point to most Americans that illegal immigration is a problem in their home towns, and that we urgently need to get control of our borders.

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 04:40 PM
Careful CK, they get cornfused with the facts....

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 04:42 PM
UvRNwA8ylHM

CK Sooner
5/25/2009, 04:42 PM

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2009, 04:44 PM

Who's they?

CK Sooner
Who's they?

JLEW1818
Who's they?

horns

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 04:45 PM
If you don't know who they is, you ain't been payin' tention! :rolleyes:

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2009, 04:46 PM

Seriously, who's they?

CK Sooner
5/25/2009, 04:46 PM
Seriously, who's they?

Everyone..

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 04:47 PM
Seriously, if you don't know who they is, you ain't been payin' tention!

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2009, 04:48 PM
Seriously, if you don't know who they is, you ain't been payin' tention!

Everyone who?

I don't see anyone on here who says they support illegal immigration?

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 04:49 PM
VAXvLtz5Yxo

Bi5JNYvGRk0

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 04:50 PM
Them!

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 04:51 PM
http://www.impawards.com/1954/posters/them.jpg

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 04:52 PM
Should I expose this post for being as stupid as it is using the Christian argument or the American Financial Realities argument?

hmmmm...

I don't care, knock yourself out. :rolleyes:

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 04:54 PM
Everyone who?

I don't see anyone on here who says they support illegal immigration?

Then what's all the fuss over?

Turd_Ferguson
5/25/2009, 04:54 PM
I don't care, knock yourself out. :rolleyes:heh. I don't think he could.:D

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2009, 04:55 PM
Then what's all the fuss over?

I'm pretty sure you of all people know what the *fuss* was over.....

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 04:56 PM
I thought the fuss was because we have too many illegals in this country?

Turd_Ferguson
5/25/2009, 04:56 PM
I'm pretty sure you of all people know what the *fuss* was over.....please elaborate.

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 04:57 PM
I'm pretty sure you of all people know what the *fuss* was over.....

No, seriously. If I knew what all the fuss was over I wouldn't be asking the question.

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 04:58 PM
I thought the fuss was because we have too many illegals in this country?

That's what I thought. But there must be more to it than meets the eye. ;)

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 04:58 PM
What the hell do former Utah students have to do with anything????

http://www.alumni.utah.edu/u-news/august07/images/fuss_homepage.jpg

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 05:00 PM
That's what I thought. But there must be more to it than meets the eye. ;)

It's not PC to be hatin on the illegals. You pissed off the PC crowd.

JLEW1818
5/25/2009, 05:01 PM
OleVet Posse on the rise

Turd_Ferguson
5/25/2009, 05:01 PM
It's not PC to be hatin on the illegals. You pissed off the PC crowd.better pissed off than pissed on.

CK Sooner
5/25/2009, 05:04 PM
better pissed off than pissed on.

Depends...

;)

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 05:04 PM
It's not PC to be hatin on the illegals. You pissed off the PC crowd.

That's strange. None of them have told me that. All I've got so far is "I don't see anyone on here who says they support illegal immigration?" Sounds like we're all on the same page to me. ;)

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 05:05 PM
Depends...

;)

Yer a sick bastage, ain't ya? :D

SicEmBaylor
5/25/2009, 05:05 PM
Dear prospective OU students and recruits,

Please note the author of the above note is a Baylor loyalist and is not representative of the fine Sooner tradition.

Your powers of deductive reasoning are amazing -- the user name gave it away didn't it? You're sharp as a tack.

SicEmBaylor
5/25/2009, 05:06 PM

In both cases, having them here was clearly a mistake. It made everyone involved a little too lazy.

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2009, 05:07 PM
No, seriously. If I knew what all the fuss was over I wouldn't be asking the question.

Oh, WTF ever. This whole cluster*uck of thread was started because you thought it would be cute to start the other thread with racial overtones.

Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, OLV jumps on board with a "What? we can't diss messicans anymore?" thread.

Pretty sad when it's blatant racism and nobody can figure it out. You guys really need to try and figure out when enough is enough.

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 05:07 PM
That's strange. None of them have told me that. All I've got so far is "I don't see anyone on here who says they support illegal immigration?" Sounds like we're all on the same page to me. ;)

Listen, there are peeps on here that are such bleeding hearts they can't but help any person/group they see as being downtrodden.

SicEmBaylor
5/25/2009, 05:08 PM
I do enjoy some Mexican food though.

Turd_Ferguson
5/25/2009, 05:09 PM
Oh, WTF ever. This whole cluster*uck of thread was started because you thought it would be cute to start the other thread with racial overtones.

Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, OLV jumps on board with a "What? we can't diss messicans anymore?" thread.

Pretty sad when it's blatant racism and nobody can figure it out. You guys really need to try and figure out when enough is enough.you lost me at OLV:confused:

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 05:10 PM
I do enjoy some Mexican food though.

With lots of cheese? :D

Turd_Ferguson
Listen, there are peeps on here that are such bleeding hearts they can't but help any person/group they see as being downtrodden.does downtrodden mean runned over:confused:

Crucifax Autumn
Especially when it has lots of cheese!

SicEmBaylor
5/25/2009, 05:11 PM
With lots of cheese? :D

YESSSS. Oh. God. Yes.

I'm a guacamole whore.

Turd_Ferguson
I do enjoy some Mexican food though.I'm hav'n some Taco Tico right now.

CK Sooner

Pretty sad when it's blatant racism and nobody can figure it out. You guys really need to try and figure out when enough is enough.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e107/walkenite/mad.jpg

Crucifax Autumn
So from here on out we should all use the PC term "lawbreaking criminal" and we'll be okay!

olevetonahill
5/25/2009, 05:13 PM

Please Point out where I said messicans ? Or anything else RACIST ?
Id like to see it .:rolleyes:

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 05:13 PM
...or how about uninvited immigrant?

CK Sooner
5/25/2009, 05:14 PM

You would have to look deep into his imagination.

Good luck.

Scott D
I dont care if yer white ,black, brown or ****ing purple.

I aint dissin folks based on their skin color.
Just their Illegality .
So Would one of Ya folks tell me how thats Racist?:confused:

Here's my problem vet, the **** that spawned this thread wasn't signifying only illegal immigrants.

Personally, I don't think the OP from that thread would have the balls to spend a day much less a week in Dearborn, MI. Then again, I guess with as many individuals as I deal with on a weekly basis that are originally from the Middle East, but chose to not only go to school in the United States, but stay here and be productive members of society, I'm probably just a Muslim apologist in his eyes. Hell, some of them that I've worked with know more about College Football than your so called "Average Joe".

I used to be pretty hardline about illegal immigrants, but I always felt the focus was too much on the southern border, and completely ignoring the entire western seaboard of this country. Plenty of these "illegals" as they are, happen to be in the process of being "legal". It's not an overnight process, and what happens with a bunch of them is they'll get a Green Card or a Work Visa, and somewhere along the line something gets done slowly, or gets lost and they revert to illegal status. All the while they're working on naturalization, in the meantime they can't go back to their country of origin because they wouldn't be able to come back to where they live and work.

Remember the next time you go to an Italian Restaurant, Steakhouse, or any other sort of fancy cuisine. The chef and/or line cooks are probably Mexican.

oh and JM if you want to be specific, most of SicEm's beloved south was populated by overcrowded prisons in England in it's early years.

Turd_Ferguson
Id like to see it .:rolleyes:He can't Bro. He's just wring'n his hands and whining.:D

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 05:15 PM

Ohhh, so you finally got the stones to say it. Congrats.

Now, for that thread; While it had a serious side to it (illegal immigration), the bigger part of it was a friggin' JOKE! You and those so offended need to loosen up a little, quit being so tight-@$$ed and grow a sense of humor! I didn't write the damned thing; it was a joke/email I copy/pasted as a thread to stimulate conversation on a rather quiet board. I received the damned email from a MINORITY! He and a lot of my friends, many of them ....yes....hold it....MEXICAN, thought it was funnier than hell. So get a grip and dig your panties out of your ***.

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2009, 05:16 PM
So from here on out we should all use the PC term "lawbreaking criminal" and we'll be okay!

That and you'd be well advised to read post number 42.

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 05:18 PM

They can't....they deleted your thread. :rolleyes:

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2009, 05:19 PM
Ohhh, so you finally got the stones to say it. Congrats.

Now, for that thread; While it had a serious side to it (illegal immigration), the bigger part of it was a friggin' JOKE! You and those so offended need to loosen up a little, quit being so tight-@$$ed and grow a sense of humor! I didn't write the damned thing; it was a joke/email I copy/pasted as a thread to stimulate conversation on a rather quiet board. I received the damned email from a MINORITY! He and a lot of my friends, many of them ....yes....hold it....MEXICAN, thought it was funnier than hell. So get a grip and dig your panties out of your ***.

Whatever. It was in bad taste to post garbage like that and that is why it got closed.

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 05:20 PM
You guys hear that? No more posting things in bad taste on a message board!

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2009, 05:21 PM
You guys hear that? No more posting racism on a message board!

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 05:22 PM
Whatever. It was in bad taste to post garbage like that and that is why it got closed.

Whatever? That's really the best you can come up with? Impressive....

olevetonahill
5/25/2009, 05:24 PM
Here's my problem vet, the **** that spawned this thread wasn't signifying only illegal immigrants.

Personally, I don't think the OP from that thread would have the balls to spend a day much less a week in Dearborn, MI. Then again, I guess with as many individuals as I deal with on a weekly basis that are originally from the Middle East, but chose to not only go to school in the United States, but stay here and be productive members of society, I'm probably just a Muslim apologist in his eyes. Hell, some of them that I've worked with know more about College Football than your so called "Average Joe".

I used to be pretty hardline about illegal immigrants, but I always felt the focus was too much on the southern border, and completely ignoring the entire western seaboard of this country. Plenty of these "illegals" as they are, happen to be in the process of being "legal". It's not an overnight process, and what happens with a bunch of them is they'll get a Green Card or a Work Visa, and somewhere along the line something gets done slowly, or gets lost and they revert to illegal status. All the while they're working on naturalization, in the meantime they can't go back to their country of origin because they wouldn't be able to come back to where they live and work.

Remember the next time you go to an Italian Restaurant, Steakhouse, or any other sort of fancy cuisine. The chef and/or line cooks are probably Mexican.

oh and JM if you want to be specific, most of SicEm's beloved south was populated by overcrowded prisons in England in it's early years.

Scott, I have No problem with some one who is working theor way thru the system to become a citizen, or who have the Green cards and or Visas .

I think the biggest prob Most have are with the Illegals that are bleeding our social services dry

A point in fact
Theres a woman here who shacked up with and Illegal mexican citizen
had 3 kids by him . hes gone and so is she, Guess where the kids are ?

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 05:25 PM
That and you'd be well advised to read post number 42.

I'm not al that concerned. I've been clowning around and having fun through the entire thread. I think it's obvious where I stand and if anyone want to consider me racist it shows a lack of sense on their part.

Back to our regularly scheduled program...

KC//CRIMSON
Whatever? That's really the best you can come up with? Impressive....

What else is there to say? So you got a racist email and you decided to post it? So what? Should we start another thread on how profound that is or something?

Good grief.

Turd_Ferguson
Originally Posted by Curly Bill http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2620303#post2620303)
You guys hear that? No more posting racism on a message board!
.what was racist:confused:

CK Sooner
5/25/2009, 05:26 PM
What else is there to say? So you got a racist email and you decided to post it? So what? Should we start another thread on how profound that is or something?

Good grief.

I think that might be a good idea..

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 05:27 PM

Good grief.

This IS that thread. Thanks for playing.

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2009, 05:28 PM
I'm not al that concerned. I've been clowning around and having fun through the entire thread. I think it's obvious where I stand and if anyone want to consider me racist it shows a lack of sense on their part.

Back to our regularly scheduled program...

By *you'd* I meant everyone, and yes I think we know where you stand.

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2009, 05:29 PM
This IS that thread. Thanks for playing.

Whew, nothing gets by you does it?

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 05:29 PM
There's over there >
And there's over there <

>I'm right here<

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 05:30 PM

He's pretty sharp, ya better watch out for him -- he's sneaky too. ;)

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 05:30 PM

That's why he's the goalie on both the posse soccer and hockey team!

Turd_Ferguson
5/25/2009, 05:32 PM
That's why he's the goalie on both the posse soccer and hockey team!you sonofabitch, you said I had that spot!:mad:

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 05:33 PM

CK Sooner

Curly is the "catcher"

Guess who the "pitcher" is!?

SoonerStormchaser
Wow...I feel dumber just for opening this thread :rolleyes:

Thank God I'm out of the country...

CK Sooner
5/25/2009, 05:34 PM

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 05:34 PM

Nope, and you're welcome. Glad to point out the obvious to the one wanting to start a thread that already existed.

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 05:35 PM
Curly is the "catcher"

Guess who the "pitcher" is!?

Why you little illegal-immigrant lovin sack of bull shat and cheese! :texan:

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 05:37 PM

You should check out the bull shat and cheese thread. There's some pretty highbrow stuff there. :D

CK Sooner
5/25/2009, 05:37 PM
Why you little illegal-immigrant lovin sack of bull shat and cheese! :texan:

Heck, your also the Posse "blower"

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/therevolutionary/Friends/7-16-06027.jpg

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 05:38 PM
That thread is only for people with PhDs and Mensa members.

SoonerStormchaser
5/25/2009, 05:39 PM
You should check out the bull shat and cheese thread. There's some pretty highbrow stuff there. :D

I'll take your word for it Bill...I don't wanna open it and see my brains ooze out of my ***!

Curly Bill
5/25/2009, 05:40 PM
That thread is only for people with PhDs and Mensa members.

Tru dat, we do have to maintain our standards.

Turd_Ferguson
5/25/2009, 05:40 PM
I'll take your word for it Bill...I don't wanna open it and see my brains ooze out of my ***!don't worry, I'm sure you've wiped since then.:D

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2009, 05:41 PM

Scott D - 1
Goalie - 0

Curly Bill
don't worry, I'm sure you've wiped since then.:D

...and it prolly looked like cheese. :D

CK Sooner
Scott D - 1
Goalie - 0

Nope, he blocked that ****.

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2009, 05:44 PM
Nope, he blocked that ****.

If by blocked you mean took a shot to the grill and fell back in the net, then yeah, he blocked it.

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 05:45 PM
Random unrelated image alert!

http://xxxicana.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/lady-fart.jpg

CK Sooner
5/25/2009, 05:55 PM
tLfpaelxzPo

CK Sooner
5/25/2009, 05:56 PM
iZoOiWoaFtg

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 05:57 PM
hHKShyX_GBE

CrimsonJim
5/25/2009, 06:05 PM
Scott D - 1
Goalie - 0

I am done with the discussion (unless properly prodded of course), as I've said my piece about the email/thread. To date, Scott D has yet to say anything to me directly. If he wishes to do so I'm sure he will and I will be glad to discuss in kind.

I am not a racist by any measure of the word. I am friends with and have worked with almost every minority group on the planet. When I made that post, I had absolutely no intention of starting this huge shat storm. It was merely a humorous* approach to discuss illegal immigration - something that I was sure to bring some activity to an otherwise stagnant board.

* If you cannot see the humor, you need to get over yourself. It's all a done deal now, so let's just move on.

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2009, 06:13 PM
If you cannot see the humor, you need to get over yourself. It's all a done deal now, so let's just move on.

* Great humor. Yeah, let's move on.

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 06:15 PM
Finally we can get down to the serious and pressing bidness of bullshat and cheese!

I for one am glad we're finally gonna deal with the REAL elephant in the room!

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2009, 06:26 PM
Ok...So I have to post this one last thing now that I found it...

This is a Mexican that thinks every viewpoint expressed in this entire thread is retarded.

It seems a fitting way to hopefully end the discussion.

CoXdQ-Ov56w

JLEW1818
5/25/2009, 06:38 PM
* Great humor. Yeah, let's move on.

you still would poke Palin... don't lie.! :D :hot:

SanJoaquinSooner
5/25/2009, 06:49 PM
you still would poke Palin... don't lie.! :D :hot:

that lady has no respect for the U.S. flag code

http://heidilore.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/palinqueen.jpg

SanJoaquinSooner
5/25/2009, 06:57 PM
Nope.

My job is simple. Keep Them Out.

The recession may keep them at home, but quadrupling the number of BPs keeps them in the U.S. Circular migration becomes too expensive so they stay 12 months a year. I heard about one who stayed, shacked up with Olevet's niece and had three kids. Guess who's takin care of them now?

bluedogok
5/25/2009, 07:13 PM
iZoOiWoaFtg

I prefer the Jesus Jones version....
dIEhtASeRmE

GottaHavePride
5/25/2009, 08:07 PM
Jesus.

I locked the other thread. I didn't lock it because of anyone's views on illegal immigration. I locked it because the whole thread (whether it was in jest or not) was EXTREMELY racist and offensive and I got complaints about it. Not everyone that reads this board is white. Not everyone in this country is white. The thread seemed like something likely to offend a good number of people - and judging from the complaints, it did. So I killed it.

Now, I'm going to go off and remember all the soldiers who died to give you lot the right to be racist jerks, and be glad that my granddad (RIP) was one of the lucky ones who came home.