PDA

View Full Version : I Never Knew This

CrimsonJim
5/24/2009, 01:08 AM
Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants," and add just a few more letters, it spells out: "Fug off and go home you freeloading, benefit-grabbing, kid-producing, violent, non-English speaking ****suckers and take those hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, goat-****ing, smelly rag head bastards with you."

How weird is that? :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
5/24/2009, 01:15 AM
Amazing aint it :D

OU_Sooners75
5/24/2009, 01:50 AM
lol

SanJoaquinSooner
5/24/2009, 02:07 AM
Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants," and add just a few more letters, it spells out: "Fug off and go home you freeloading, benefit-grabbing, kid-producing, violent, non-English speaking ****suckers and take those hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, goat-****ing, smelly rag head bastards with you."

How weird is that? :rolleyes:

Bien, ya que ellos son el hablar no inglés, adivino que esto es una basura de muchas cartas de mierda!

Crucifax Autumn
5/24/2009, 03:04 AM
Maybe juan, but you know as well as I do that when you go to Mexico they ALL speak english but for some reason once most get here...legally or otherwise, they suddenly forget the English for some reason.

SanJoaquinSooner
5/24/2009, 08:01 AM
Maybe juan, but you know as well as I do that when you go to Mexico they ALL speak english but for some reason once most get here...legally or otherwise, they suddenly forget the English for some reason.

What states of Mexico have you visited?

Curly Bill
5/24/2009, 12:52 PM
There ya go CJ. Gave ya back the SPEK, and then some, that someone took from ya. I guess you musta hurt their bleeding heart feelers.

...Seems they could have at least duked it out in the thread a little bit. :O

OU_Sooners75
5/24/2009, 12:59 PM
There ya go CJ. Gave ya back the SPEK, and then some, that someone took from ya. I guess you musta hurt their bleeding heart feelers.

That takes balls to do that though. And not many around here have those.

CrimsonJim
5/24/2009, 01:02 PM
Bien, ya que ellos son el hablar no inglés, adivino que esto es una basura de muchas cartas de mierda!

Damn Juan, chill out! It was only meant as humor, but thanks for playing along. If you want to take it seriously, in the real world I wouldn't have understood what you were saying so I would have just gave you 'the look' and told you to take your non-English speaking arse back to Mehico.

Now, if you really could have spoken English and chose to be a jerk about it by rattling off some Mexicani babble, what did we accomplish? Exactly nothing. On the other hand, if you really couldn't speak any English, you simply would not belong here, because we all know that the ability to read, write and speak English is an eligibility requirement.

http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/citizenship_application.html

CrimsonJim
5/24/2009, 01:05 PM

I was just trying to bring a bit of humor to what has been a rather slow site of late. Oh well, we can take it serious if they want to. ;)

Curly Bill
5/24/2009, 01:09 PM
You trying to be all funny and stuff, and now you done gone and hurt the feelers of the illegal/rag head constituency. :D

CrimsonJim
5/24/2009, 01:17 PM
Oh well, maybe it'll liven things up over here for a while. :D

SanJoaquinSooner
5/24/2009, 02:16 PM
On the other hand, if you really couldn't speak any English, you simply would not belong here, because we all know that the ability to read, write and speak English is an eligibility requirement.

http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/citizenship_application.html

Remind ole vet about that next time he breaks out in his Little Dixie Ebonics dialect.;)

KC//CRIMSON
5/24/2009, 02:18 PM
I was just trying to bring a bit of humor..

That's one *ucked up sense of humor.....

CrimsonJim
5/24/2009, 02:18 PM
Remind ole vet about that next time he breaks out in his Little Dixie Ebonics dialect.;)

Ohhhh yeah, that's got a lot to do with the subject. Just another one of your back handed remarks that make you so adorable. :rolleyes:

CrimsonJim
5/24/2009, 02:19 PM

Thank you....

Ardmore_Sooner
5/24/2009, 02:33 PM

Like Wanda Sykes making jokes about Limbaughs kidneys failing? ;) :D

SanJoaquinSooner
5/24/2009, 03:04 PM
you freeloading, benefit-grabbing, kid-producing, violent, non-English speaking ****suckers

Our freeloaders are busy working. I imagine all the agricultural output of Windy Western Oklahoma would fit in a San Joaquin Valley shed.;)

http://images.townnews.com/lodinews.com/news_photos_08/labor_080604.jpg

San Joaquin anticipates bumper cherry harvest

Oakland Tribune , May 27, 2007 by Cheryl Winkelman

Cherries are a bountiful crop this spring in San Joaquin County, making for a sweet Memorial Day holiday.

San Joaquin County is by far the top growing cherry region in the California, producing and shipping well over half the tonnage seen in the state each year. And O.G. Packing is the top packing house in the state.

Behind the trees are a few massive buildings where the Gotelli family keeps 1,800 people busy processing more than 20 million pounds of cherries in an eight-week burst of activity.

AggieTool
5/24/2009, 04:54 PM
Whining about illegals and enjoying the cheapest food on the planet at the same time.

Priceless.:D

Crucifax Autumn
5/24/2009, 05:08 PM
Cheapest food my ***. Sally Stothers and that bald dude both say a dollar will feed a kid for a month in those 3rd world countries!

CK Sooner
5/24/2009, 06:04 PM

Oh, shut up.

CK Sooner
5/24/2009, 06:06 PM
Our freeloaders are busy working. I imagine all the agricultural output of Windy Western Oklahoma would fit in a San Joaquin Valley shed.;)

http://images.townnews.com/lodinews.com/news_photos_08/labor_080604.jpg

San Joaquin anticipates bumper cherry harvest

Oakland Tribune , May 27, 2007 by Cheryl Winkelman

Cherries are a bountiful crop this spring in San Joaquin County, making for a sweet Memorial Day holiday.

San Joaquin County is by far the top growing cherry region in the California, producing and shipping well over half the tonnage seen in the state each year. And O.G. Packing is the top packing house in the state.

Behind the trees are a few massive buildings where the Gotelli family keeps 1,800 people busy processing more than 20 million pounds of cherries in an eight-week burst of activity.

50 cents an hour..

:D

CrimsonJim
5/24/2009, 06:11 PM
Whining about illegals and enjoying the cheapest food on the planet at the same time.

Priceless.:D

Somebody has obviously failed to look at all the costs of illegal immigration to tax payers. Add that to your food budget and it's not so cheep. ;)