PDA

View Full Version : Riding lawnmower parts and you

Tulsa_Fireman
5/21/2009, 01:37 PM
Why the hell can't a guy find Dana transaxle parts in the thriving metropolis that is Tulsa? What is so damn hard about stocking a part that's integral to probably half of the Craftsman lawn tractors ever made?

An approximately 3 1/2" formed metal clutch key takes up nearly zero space on a shelf or rack. It's the most common part to break/wear/bend on the 4360 model of Foote-Dana transaxles.

And nobody, I repeat, nobody, has one in stock in my beautiful Tulsa.

If Bob Wills knew this, he'd get off on Archer and walk down to Greenwood to kick someone's ***.

My Opinion Matters
5/21/2009, 02:37 PM
Because no one mows their own lawns anymore due to the influx of illegal Messicans. Which is of course Obama's fault. Or Bush's. Or both. I blame violent videogames.

kbsooner21
5/21/2009, 02:40 PM
That's because once again OKC > Tulsucks :D

BudSooner
5/21/2009, 08:24 PM
Why the hell can't a guy find Dana transaxle parts in the thriving metropolis that is Tulsa? What is so damn hard about stocking a part that's integral to probably half of the Craftsman lawn tractors ever made?

An approximately 3 1/2" formed metal clutch key takes up nearly zero space on a shelf or rack. It's the most common part to break/wear/bend on the 4360 model of Foote-Dana transaxles.

And nobody, I repeat, nobody, has one in stock in my beautiful Tulsa.

If Bob Wills knew this, he'd get off on Archer and walk down to Greenwood to kick someone's ***.

Even the Sears outlet just to the side of Hwy169&55th street? That would have been my first place to look.

Tulsa_Fireman
5/21/2009, 11:02 PM
Even them.