PDA

View Full Version : Please watch this video

Chuck Bao
5/20/2009, 06:02 PM
This is very interesting. Okay, I like the views of Bangkok. But, the whole idea of injecting stem cells into the heart to regenerate growth is so amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrGnikR1VM0

Someone please embed this video and the subsequent parts 2 and 3.

The surgeon at the end that did this is my colleague's brother. He's the guy in the pink shirt.

King Crimson
5/20/2009, 06:11 PM
NrGnikR1VM0
38QYwitD9MQ&feature=related
m-y5u1r6jnw&feature=related

Chuck Bao
5/21/2009, 07:40 PM
Thanks for embedding the three video segments, King Crimson.

I cried like a baby on the last one at the end.

Indeed, thanks be to God for people who have helped sponsored his trip and for the health care professionals that are doing miracle work.

No more McDonalds for me. This series of videos just reminds me what a beautiful world we live in and such beautiful people.

Turd_Ferguson
5/21/2009, 07:44 PM
Chuck's on the John Daniel's again.

Chuck Bao
5/21/2009, 08:10 PM
Chuck's on the John Daniel's again.

Close. I am having Jack Daniels stem cells injected into my heart through the miracle of Thai medicine and booze.

Or, I may go in for the penis augmentation therapy and get a massive dose of stem cells injected into my penis.

Regardless, I'll have something to say in my motorcycle taxi stand diaries until there is a stem cell injection into my brain.

Turd_Ferguson
5/21/2009, 08:12 PM
Close. I am having Jack Daniels stem cells injected into my heart through the miracle of Thai medicine and booze.

Or, I may go in for the penis augmentation therapy and get a massive dose of stem cells injected into my penis.

Regardless, I'll have something to say in my motorcycle taxi stand diaries until there is a stem cell injection into my brain.I told ya'll.:D