PDA

View Full Version : Pure Awesomness

TMcGee86
5/19/2009, 10:10 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Three-T-Shirt-Available-Various-Sizes/product-reviews/B000NZW3IY/ref=cm_cr_dp_hist_5?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filterBy=addFiveStar

Read the reviews.

I gots to get me one of these. Like NAO!

(sorry if this has been posted, i did a search but didn't see anything.)

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2009, 10:14 AM
:D reviews are great

SoonerJack
5/19/2009, 10:23 AM
I like the customers who viewed this item also viewed. About 9 pages of culture and awesomeness ranging from zubaz to sexy girl scout outfit, people who buy this shirt know how to party!

Ardmore_Sooner
5/19/2009, 10:24 AM
1 Star Review

I think some of the benefits are exagerrated, May 8, 2009
By Go Down, Moses (Austin, Texas) - See all my reviews

So I got this wolf shirt because of, you know, the sweet wolves on it.

However, having owned this shirt for three weeks now and having tried it out in a variety of situations, both formal and informal, I'm beginning to believe that some of the benefits ---- as described by other reviewers ---- are exaggerated. For example, not ONE supermodel has approached me. Some of you may be used to having supermodels approach you on a regular basis but, believe me, I am not: I would notice one should she appear in my vicinity.

Similarly, I have not been invited to a vision quest, even though I wore my wolf shirt in New Mexico.

There is one thing, though, and that is that whenever I wear the wolf shirt I have a lot less issues with involuntary urination. I have not studied it long enough, however, to establish a cause/effect relationship.

Once, however, while wearing the wolf shirt I was mistaken for Schneider, the building superintendent on "One Day at a Time."

So I guess the jury is still out.

dont believe it, no powers come with this shirt, May 5, 2009
By Robert Stevenson "bob" (california) - See all my reviews

After reading the reviews i ordered a dozen of these hoping to either bring my wife back from the dead or at the very least meet the wolf god who took her. Neither of these happened. Nothing has happened. Nothing ever happens, and I don't know why expect online purchases to plug the hole in my heart. Nothing has, nothing will, and certainly not some wolves howling at the moon.

BornandBred
5/19/2009, 10:32 AM
Carlos Mencia in the bathroom sounds awful, but the gloriousness of this garment seems to be worth it.

Turd_Ferguson
5/19/2009, 12:41 PM
Ima buy one to see if I can grow some new hairs.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41GlByFzNgL._SS500_.jpg

Viking Kitten
5/19/2009, 12:59 PM
I agree. That was awesome.

AlbqSooner
5/19/2009, 08:08 PM
Ima buy one to see if I can grow some new hairs.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41GlByFzNgL._SS500_.jpg

Buy one and wear it on your haid - do rag style. If thats where yer wanting to grow new hairs. Just be sure wherever ya wear it you have the wolves on the visible part. Ya wouldn't want to miss out on the sound of asthmatic breathing from a hottie in sweat pants and flip flops. :eek:

CrimsonJim
5/19/2009, 09:36 PM
Awesomest!

reevie
5/20/2009, 08:05 PM
I've ordered 7 so I can wear a clean one each day of the week.