PDA

View Full Version : Aggies Broke Into My Car

SicEmBaylor
5/18/2009, 11:43 PM
So, I drove to College Station yesterday to meet up with some guys to go play paintball in Conroe. We're all going to OK D-Day (though playing on different sides/units), so we all used this as a last chance to practice before the big week arrives.

Anywhoo, I leave my car at their apartment complex that seemed entirely full of and intended to house Aggie students. It was clearly a complex for college students.

I get back and my car had been broken into. The only thing stolen was a pair of Oakley sunglasses and 4 cigars that I accidentally left in this little compartment thing between the two front seats. They didn't even steal the new stereo....

I'm pretty pissed about it. I think the only reason they bothered my car was because of my Baylor tag and sticker. Aggie bastardos....I do hate them so.

olevetonahill
5/18/2009, 11:50 PM
:rolleyes:
aint life a bitch ?:rolleyes:

SicEmBaylor
5/18/2009, 11:52 PM
:rolleyes:
aint life a bitch ?:rolleyes:

It is.

olevetonahill
5/19/2009, 12:32 AM
What ya mo pizzed about losing ? the Ceegars er the glasses ?

Crucifax Autumn
5/19/2009, 01:00 AM
I'd just wander the complext punching them all in the nuts.

olevetonahill
5/19/2009, 01:03 AM
Im thinking an aggie Broke "OUT "of his car :P

walkoffsooner
5/19/2009, 01:03 AM
they may have left a gps devise used to track you down later. And do aggie things to you.

SicEmBaylor
5/19/2009, 01:34 AM
What ya mo pizzed about losing ? the Ceegars er the glasses ?

I'm just pissed in general. The glasses were expensive but a gift, and the cigars weren't that much. I just don't like having people break into my car and steal my ****.

SicEmBaylor
5/19/2009, 01:35 AM
they may have left a gps devise used to track you down later. And do aggie things to you.

Are they going to throw me into the corps and make me squeeze my nuts when they're ****ty *** football team gets their *** kicked by even ****tier *** Baylor?

olevetonahill
5/19/2009, 01:38 AM
Are they going to throw me into the corps and make me squeeze my nuts when they're ****ty *** football team gets their *** kicked by even ****tier *** Baylor?

No they gonna throw you Face down and do AGGIE things to you :eek:

SicEmBaylor
5/19/2009, 02:17 AM
No they gonna throw you Face down and do AGGIE things to you :eek:

I'm not their type. I don't have four legs and say, BAAAAA.

olevetonahill
5/19/2009, 03:31 AM
I'm not their type. I don't have four legs and say, BAAAAA.

Ya be surprised how many ways ya can say Momma when yer inverted and being violated :eek:

SicEmBaylor
5/19/2009, 03:47 AM
Ya be surprised how many ways ya can say Momma when yer inverted and being violated :eek:

Sounds like you have more experience with that than I do -- I'll take your word for it. :texan:

;)

olevetonahill
5/19/2009, 03:51 AM
Sounds like you have more experience with that than I do -- I'll take your word for it. :texan:

;)

Ive inverted more than one of you kids :D

OU_Sooners75
5/19/2009, 04:07 AM
I'm just pissed in general. The glasses were expensive but a gift, and the cigars weren't that much. I just don't like having people break into my car and steal my ****.

Does your **** smell like sheep feces or sumtin?

I mean, why would they steal your **** if it dint?

badger
5/19/2009, 07:13 AM
Aggies,eh?

It must be tough bein' Aggie these days - even Aggy > Aggie now, so it's not like bein Aggie is that special anymore.

Thus, they need to pick on someone who is... and that burden falls on a Baylor Bear. You have the new VY, after all. You're going to get a bowl game out of these guy eventually! Hell, take Aggie's non-conference schedule last year and you might have been closer!

NormanPride
5/19/2009, 08:21 AM
Is this the beetle with the flower holder? Or a different car?

Jello Biafra
5/19/2009, 09:05 AM
i was going to say...if he didnt have a car that screams "homeowner" or "fabulous" they may not have messed with it.

5/19/2009, 09:54 AM
It wasn't necessarily Aggies who did this. A lot of people come up from Houston and raid the smaller towns. Somehow, I doubt the Baylor decal had anything to do with it.

5/19/2009, 09:57 AM
Were you one of these?

http://www.theeagle.com/police/11-car-burglaries-reported-in-CS

John Kochtoston
5/19/2009, 11:34 AM
Does your **** smell like sheep feces or sumtin?

I mean, why would they steal your **** if it dint?

I'd be more worried about it's post-break in odor. The smell of Scoutmaster-Tenderfoot love is powerful, and fairly unpleasant.

So I've been told.

AggieTool
5/19/2009, 12:05 PM
BTW, you really should stop buying crappy cigars.

Ashtons and CAOs are the shizzle.:D

(and the sunglasses were fake)

SicEmBaylor
5/19/2009, 02:21 PM
Were you one of these?

http://www.theeagle.com/police/11-car-burglaries-reported-in-CS

I didn't report it, but it's very possible it's the same people.

SicEmBaylor
5/19/2009, 02:23 PM
BTW, you really should stop buying crappy cigars.

Ashtons and CAOs are the shizzle.:D

(and the sunglasses were fake)

As it were, they were CAO America's. And the sunglasses were not fake.

Besides, it couldn't have been you...you're the wrong flavor of Aggie. :texan:

5/19/2009, 09:06 PM
I didn't report it, but it's very possible it's the same people.

That was obviously a very concentrated team of people who had been casing College Station for a while. They had a plan when the police would be otherwise occupide (graduation weekend) and knew they could pick and choose as they wished.

Again, I doubt the BU sticker had much to do with it.

You had a car parked in a vulnerable area and it was robbed. I doubt they were in town much over 2 hours.

Sorry you were robbed. Please be careful at aiming blame for rivalries sake. I doubt they cared what sticker was on the car.