PDA

View Full Version : If anything should P*** OU fans off this

crimson&cream
5/18/2009, 07:18 AM
should , a retired reporter Charles Woodling wrote a piece for the Lawrence Journal newspaper about how disrespectful the OU basketball team was when Tisdale was a team member and upset KU at Lawrence then cut the nets down etc The title of the article used Tisdale's name. This was published the day after his death. The article itself is far more disrespectful in lieu of Tisdale's death than what took place over 20 yrs ago. Even the KU fans are calling the piece a piece of sh!t, and disrespectful.
I can't provide a link , but I'm sure somebody on here can. Then you can read this crap for yourself.

badger
5/18/2009, 07:22 AM
No disrespect, but you really should use the search tool next time... or at least make sure you're in the correct sport's board.

It (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131192) has already been posted on the basketball forum.

crimson&cream
5/18/2009, 07:34 AM
No disrespect, but you really should use the search tool next time... or at least make sure you're in the correct sport's board.

It (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131192) has already been posted on the basketball forum.
Well now, on all the other OU sites it's also on the FB forum. Sorry your so touchy when alot of reader's on here or other sites never go to the Basketball forum,I'm one of those who doesn't, and was just trying to bring it to everybody's attention. Hope your post made you feel better. However, this topic should never have to ONLY be on the CORRECT board. But, I see by the amount of post you've made you've got nothing better to do than to call out another poster...because look at me I'm a master poster on here, la de da. No disrespect.

badger
5/18/2009, 07:46 AM

I'm not calling you out, I just said it was already posted and provided the link, the end.

soonerfan28
5/18/2009, 09:37 AM
Why didn't he just say, "Hey badger f*ck you! No disrespect."

badger
5/18/2009, 09:40 AM
Why didn't he just say, "Hey badger f*ck you! No disrespect."

Let it go, 28.

soonerfan28
5/18/2009, 09:43 AM
OK

oumartin
5/18/2009, 09:56 AM
Who gives a flip if its in more than one forum.

Looks like this entire board could use a few more threads.

Seamus
5/18/2009, 01:19 PM
El Hammero de Rojo time ...

crimson&cream
5/18/2009, 11:06 PM
I'm not calling you out, I just said it was already posted and provided the link, the end.

Then why add that I should use the search tool.Like I said I never go to that Basketball forum and I know many others also don't. If FB forum is restricted strictly to Fb then why did you involve yourself in discussion of the Morman Tabernacle Choir being at LNC on FB forum ?, that has nothing to do with FB. Really tho I not trying to go tit for tat here so as far as I'm concerned it ends here, and 28 this has nothing to do with you, butt out.

sooner59
5/19/2009, 01:28 AM
People, we are all Sooners, there is no need for this. If you are a true Sooner, you know all about Wayman, and we all feel for his family at this time. Ask yourself this....What would he think about fellow Sooners arguing at this time? In his spirit, lets just end this thread....everybody is already thinking of him, no need for this.