PDA

View Full Version : Hey Texas

picasso
5/17/2009, 12:40 AM
kiss my overnight package.

Bob Stoops cheats, lies and steals? The fact is he's dominated the league that you happen to be playing in.
Pays his players and works the BCS system underneath the table?
Get a clue and some perspective you arrogant starched shirt Rayban Struthio camelus boot GQ cologne ad wearing too stupid to realize the best thing in Austin is imported wanker persons.

I can't even read a comment page from an online newspaper about the passing of Wayman Tisdale without one of you oddball Texas hillbilly yuppies spouting off about your hatred for OU. Take a breath and realize there's more to life than just what is south of the Red River.

yeah I hate Texas too but it doesn't go beyond the playing field. pathetic people. and you actually act like you're a higher thinking type.

sad.

OUAlumni1990
5/17/2009, 12:48 AM
word

olevetonahill
5/17/2009, 01:10 AM
What Pic said
**** off dip **** :texan: s

CrimsonJim
5/17/2009, 05:22 AM
Well said pic. I don't think I could have been as diplomatic as you. :)

XingTheRubicon
5/17/2009, 09:04 AM
That's what losers do.

First, they lose. Then losers accuse winners of cheating. It's not just in College Football, but in all walks of life. Texas is the confluence of naive arrogance, braggadocio, and a ground swell of Selena fans.

sooner n houston
5/17/2009, 10:40 AM
Well said.

I just love how they keep saying they are the "Jones's". Don't think so. When you are tied for second with a team from the north in number of BIG XII football championships you are NOT the "Jones's".

TexasLidig8r
5/17/2009, 02:58 PM
http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=basketball&Number=5949409&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=all

go to orangebloods as well and you will read the same thing.. from different posters...

Is there even one post on here that is anything but respectful for the man and his family?

Some of you people can't see your way past your "I hate everything about Texas" so much that you ignore facts.

SoonerStormchaser
5/17/2009, 03:01 PM
Glad to see you in the red again, Lid...

CrimsonJim
5/17/2009, 03:41 PM
Dang! I don't know how he snuck in here. Somebody musta left the lid open on the shatter or something.

Crucifax Autumn
5/17/2009, 05:03 PM
Well crap...I don't know why anyone's surprised. Go all over the country and ask people what they think of texans and people reply *******s, rednecks, dickheads, arrogant etc.

Ask the same about Oklahomans and it's almost always simple, but polite and nice and good people.

I spent about half my life in each state and I can say when it comes to true class OK is the leader. When it comes to that fake proper crap while dissing dead guys and laughing at injuries...texas rules.

picasso
5/17/2009, 06:14 PM
Lid, I'm not talking about a BBS thread. I'm talking about scanning the web and reading stories from various papers and then the comment page below.

I'm not going to run to Hornfans.com to get validation on anything.

It's just the attitude in general. All Sooners are cheats and uneducated. Yeah, that's it.

tigepilot
5/17/2009, 06:30 PM
Well crap...I don't know why anyone's surprised. Go all over the country and ask people what they think of texans and people reply *******s, rednecks, dickheads, arrogant etc.

Ask the same about Oklahomans and it's almost always simple, but polite and nice and good people.

I spent about half my life in each state and I can say when it comes to true class OK is the leader. When it comes to that fake proper crap while dissing dead guys and laughing at injuries...*Texas* rules.

Yup, lived in both states quite a bit myself (actually in Tex* now) and spend a lot of time traveling to other states and agree with you 100%.

zeke
5/17/2009, 08:43 PM
When a lawyer refers to "facts" like this Lid bozo does so often here it just makes me roll my eyes.

What a dip S**T.

TexasLidig8r
5/18/2009, 07:56 AM
Glad to see you in the red again, Lid...

Actually, if you look closely, you will see the red turns into the proper shade of burnt orange on here.

I have Vet and his merry band of miscreants to thank for that!

TexasLidig8r
5/18/2009, 07:58 AM
Lid, I'm not talking about a BBS thread. I'm talking about scanning the web and reading stories from various papers and then the comment page below.

I'm not going to run to Hornfans.com to get validation on anything.

It's just the attitude in general. All Sooners are cheats and uneducated. Yeah, that's it.

There are idiots in every fan base. All you have to do is peruse every thread on here to find some.

And, any objective Texas alum is not going to say that "All Sooners are cheats and uneducated." I have a number of friends who attended OU... I have been up against a number of attorneys who matriculated from OU." All were quality persons.

The gross generalization from many OU fans though (including you Pic), is pretty amazing though.

picasso
5/18/2009, 10:44 AM
yes you could be right. I'm still jaded from my experience in the West End last year.

of course you come here and make the same misguided statements about our football program and fan base.

pot meet kettle.

olevetonahill
5/18/2009, 11:37 AM
Actually, if you look closely, you will see the red turns into the proper shade of burnt orange on here.

Yer welcome :D

Scooter McCade
5/18/2009, 11:44 AM
Stoops is pretty good, but if you put him say at a mid-level division 1 program with much less alumni and state support, He wouldn't do nearly as well in my opinion. A large part of his success comes from the fact that alot of the top players gravitate to OU almost as a knee-jerk response, and because he enjoys a manic level of support in Sooner country, which doesn't have much else to support, lets admit it, eh?

CrimsonJim
5/18/2009, 11:54 AM
I don't know Scooter, maybe you've forgotten what shape the OU program was in when Bob arrived on the scene. Afraid I must disagree with you on this one. :rolleyes:

SoonerStormchaser
5/18/2009, 01:41 PM
When a lawyer refers to "facts" like this Lid bozo does so often here it just makes me roll my eyes.

What a dip S**T.

Dude...you do NOT pick on Lid...or Herr Scholz. Got it?

Lott's Bandana
5/18/2009, 01:52 PM

My iMac's monitor clearly shows puke asterisk orange to the left side, and babyshizz aggy orange to the right.

Apropos for negative representation, m'thinks.

MichiganSooner
5/18/2009, 02:02 PM
Stoops is pretty good, but if you put him say at a mid-level division 1 program with much less alumni and state support, He wouldn't do nearly as well in my opinion. A large part of his success comes from the fact that alot of the top players gravitate to OU almost as a knee-jerk response, and because he enjoys a manic level of support in Sooner country, which doesn't have much else to support, lets admit it, eh?

When Bob first came to OU, great players were not "just signing up" so they could play for a champion. The program was in the dumpster. Bob played at Iowa which was the doormat of the Big 10 until he joined the team and they went to the Rose Bowl as Big 10 champs. He helped coach the biggest turnaround in sport, the K-State revival with Bill Snyder, and built the Florida defense to help them win a national championship. K-State and Iowa may have been D1 teams but they stunk so bad that they would be creamed by most mid-level teams, before he got on board,

cheezyq
5/18/2009, 02:16 PM
Actually, if you look closely, you will see the red turns into the proper shade of burnt orange on here....

...further solidifying that anyone in the "red" sucks the big one.

StoopTroup
5/18/2009, 03:27 PM

YW :pop:

picasso
5/18/2009, 11:22 PM

candidate for dumbest troll post of the year.

truth is Troll, Stoops has been the worst and the best thing to happen to Texas. Like Switzer did to Nebraska, he's made you get better.

your welcome.

TexasLidig8r
5/19/2009, 04:56 PM
yes you could be right. I'm still jaded from my experience in the West End last year.

of course you come here and make the same misguided statements about our football program and fan base.

pot meet kettle.

Pic.. stay away from the West End... Texas - OU weekends, it's drunken kids and tourists.

Hit Uptown this next year, Belt Line in Addison.

picasso
5/20/2009, 12:04 AM
Lid my man, no way in the world I'm going anywhere near any Texas fans this October. I'm afraid blood will be spilled and I'll be a new father.
Honestly though, the biggest jerk I encountered last year in West End was a Tech fan.

TexasLidig8r
5/20/2009, 09:32 AM
Lid my man, no way in the world I'm going anywhere near any *Texas* fans this October. I'm afraid blood will be spilled and I'll be a new father.
Honestly though, the biggest jerk I encountered last year in West End was a Tech fan.

Sand aggy will be obnoxious...

Congrats on the upcoming fatherhood.