PDA

View Full Version : Out of the Blue

AimForCenterMass
5/14/2009, 12:14 PM
I just found this on IMDB.

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/out_of_the_blue/

Get ready for a wave of BSU fans to flood the board.

Edit: I see the video was released in 2007. This is the first time I've seen it. I wrongly assumed this video was just a clip of the movie under-production.

picasso
5/14/2009, 02:24 PM
great season and team for them. pretty decent team for us but nothing special.

too bad it takes away from what our team accomplished that season with all the trouble in August.

Lott's Bandana
5/14/2009, 03:48 PM
...defeat the mighty Oklahoma Sooners in what many have called the greatest college football game ever played.

I've never had a problem with this. They should be proud of that accomplishment.

jumperstop
5/14/2009, 03:53 PM
I fastforwarded to the end and it brought back the feeling of being there. With the almost come back, to the overtime loss, that was one of the most emotional games i've been at. That's what made it so ****ty. I felt worse for longer about that game than I did for the Florida one.

Sooner04
5/14/2009, 04:01 PM
One of the wildest games I've ever seen. They made the plays when it mattered most. We did not.

Paul Thompson played like warmed-over roadkill with a twist of vegemite in that game.

gotpoi73
5/14/2009, 04:30 PM
i love pt, but he missed mk, so badly on at least deep td. and jjf's drop right before the 1/2 time. i'm still bleeding

NMSooner'80
5/14/2009, 06:01 PM
I still refer to it as the Fiasco Bowl.

It was also my first time to be able to see a bowl game in person, and it was nothing short of a total embarrassment. Boise was good, but the manner in which OU lost made it heinous. And, to top it all off, the whole country was overjoyed to see us lose - and the truth was, we probably shouldn't have even been favored in the first place.

I also think Golden Boy Johnson fumbled on third down in overtime (we recovered), but the zebras didn't have the courage to overturn it on replay.

stoopified
5/14/2009, 08:39 PM
Boise State? Who dat?

yermom
5/14/2009, 10:30 PM
One of the wildest games I've ever seen. They made the plays when it mattered most. We did not.

Paul Thompson played like warmed-over roadkill with a twist of vegemite in that game.

that first half was the worst i remember him playing that year, but we made the plays we needed in the 2nd half.

the end of that game was like 1 in a 1,000,000

if i wasn't a Sooner fan, that would be the best game i've ever seen

murray1430
5/14/2009, 11:37 PM
Boise was a better than average team and so were we. It was a once in a lifetime win for them by beating the Sooners. They deserve the credit because they won and since it was a once in a lifetime win against the Sooners let them have their moment even if they are still basking in it. They won get all of the mileage you can out of it because we have moved on and mark my words they will never beat the Sooners again if these two schools happen to line up across from each other. Continue to enjoy Boise and congrats on a once in a lifetime win over the Sooners. Did I get the point of once in a lifetime across???