PDA

View Full Version : Best House Speaker EVAH!

OklahomaTuba
5/14/2009, 12:01 PM
Let me be the first to say I shall enjoy watching this liar crash and burn.

Under a barrage of questioning, Pelosi also again adamantly insisted that she was not aware that waterboarding or other enhanced interrogation techniques were being used on terrorism suspects and
"I am telling you they told me they approved these and said they wanted to use them but said they were not using waterboarding," she said.

Growing increasingly frustrated throughout the briefing, Pelosi slowly started backing away from the podium as she tried to end the questioning. As she backed out, she continued to accuse the CIA of not telling Congress that dissenting opinions had been filed within the administration suggesting the methods were not lawful.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/14/pelosi-reiterates-didnt-know-waterboarding-use/

Popcorn anyone?? :pop:

OklahomaTuba
5/14/2009, 12:03 PM
heh.

You Know That Nancy Pelosi Is Not Having a Good Press Conference When [Kathryn Jean Lopez]
MSNBC isn't buying her (complete jumble of a) spin. (Just now ... on interrogation.)

Here's how CNN writes it up:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi accused CIA officials

Thursday of misleading her in 2002 on the use of "enhanced interrogation

techniques" such as waterboarding, which simulates drowning and has been

described by critics as torture.

Pelosi reiterated an earlier claim that she was briefed on such

techniques only once — in September of 2002 — and that she was told at the

time that the techniques were not being used.

A recently released Justice Department memo says that the CIA used

waterboarding at least 83 times in August 2002 in the interrogation of Abu

Zubaydah, a suspected al Qaeda leader imprisoned at U.S. facilities in

Guantanamo Bay.

"Throughout my career, I am proud to have worked on human rights and

against torture," Pelosi said in a prepared statement.

"I unequivocally oppose the use of torture."
http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=MGRkM2M5YWU5OTM4MTZiOGQzZjA0ZWMxZGZlNWU0ODA=

XingTheRubicon
5/14/2009, 12:16 PM
I just wish every politician from Northern California could be daily waterboarded.

BornandBred
5/14/2009, 12:22 PM
Pretty sure she's the devil. I'm sure she'll just lie about this to her first term as president. I'd vote for the she-beast Clinton over this lady, and THAT is saying something.

Ardmore_Sooner
5/14/2009, 12:23 PM
It's sad that we can impeach the POTUS, but not the SOTH.

JohnnyMack
5/14/2009, 12:31 PM
I just wish every politician from Northern California could be daily waterboarded.

Tolerance. It's what's for dinner.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/14/2009, 12:33 PM
It's sad that we can impeach the POTUS, but not the SOTH.

Its hard to impeach the SITH as well

Ardmore_Sooner
5/14/2009, 12:48 PM
Its hard to impeach the SITH as well

"UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!!!"

OUstudent4life
5/14/2009, 01:02 PM
As a democrat, I would like to say...

I can't stand that crazy lady. I really wish she wasn't there.

OklahomaTuba
5/14/2009, 01:03 PM
Knucklehead Nancy vs. the CIA.

Awesome.

yermom
5/14/2009, 01:11 PM
so waterboarding is torture? ;)

of course, it's not like we stopped at waterboarding...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/defence/4551441/UK-government-suppressed-evidence-on-Binyam-Mohamed-torture-because-MI6-helped-his-interrogators.html

The 25 lines edited out of the court papers contained details of how Mr Mohamed's genitals were sliced with a scalpel and other torture methods so extreme that waterboarding, the controversial technique of simulated drowning, "is very far down the list of things they did," the official said.

would you guys call that torture?

C&CDean
5/14/2009, 01:25 PM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/defence/4551441/UK-government-suppressed-evidence-on-Binyam-Mohamed-torture-because-MI6-helped-his-interrogators.html

Here's my take:

You blew up or beheaded innocent people, or hang out with folks that do/did? Then skinning your genitals, frying the skin, and force feeding the resulting raghead rinds to you still wouldn't be torture in my book. Once you sign on with them, all bets are off. If me slicing your nutsack with an exacto knife saves my life, or anybody else I care about, then consider your nutsack oragami. If you don't want to get tortured then a) don't be a cocksucking terrorist, or b) starting talking achmed.

yermom
5/14/2009, 01:43 PM
from the article:

Mr Mohamed, 30, an Ethiopian, was granted refugee status in Britain in 1994. He was picked up in Pakistan in 2002 on suspicion of involvement in terrorism, rendered to Morocco and Afghanistan, tortured and then sent to Guantanamo Bay in 2004. All terror charges against him were dropped last year.

he was a suspect, not a terrorist

TheHumanAlphabet
5/14/2009, 01:54 PM
Knucklehead Nancy vs. the CIA.

Awesome.

Who do you think would win???

TheHumanAlphabet
5/14/2009, 01:57 PM

If it was edited out - how do they know what was missing or what happened?

yermom
5/14/2009, 02:23 PM
it was edited out initially because it looked bad for the MI6 people that were involved at the time

KABOOKIE
5/14/2009, 02:42 PM

Oh now we is the UK?

yermom
5/14/2009, 02:46 PM
the MI6 was worried about how it was going to look when it came out that they were a part of what the CIA was doing to this guy

Condescending Sooner
5/14/2009, 02:58 PM

You are just trying to shift the focus of your girl Pelosi, who is a confirmed liar.

yermom
5/14/2009, 03:04 PM
i don't know crap about Pelosi, honestly, other than the Pubs hate her. but i think you might have something backwards.

BornandBred
5/14/2009, 03:08 PM
Pelosi is just as crazy a Limbaugh, only she has actual power. I think it's scary.

Lott's Bandana
5/14/2009, 03:16 PM
nutsack oragami

Aren't they playing at Bonnaroo?

Lott's Bandana
5/14/2009, 03:21 PM
Mr Mohamed, 30, an Ethiopian, was granted refugee status in Britain in 1994. He was picked up in Pakistan in 2002 on suspicion of involvement in terrorism,

Ok, I know how seriously redneck this next comment sounds, BUT...

Why is a 30 year-old Ethiopian in Pakistan after claiming to be a refugee in Britain?

Certainly not for the nightlife and fabulous restaurants.

:P

TheHumanAlphabet
5/15/2009, 08:24 AM
Well you know those "Ethernopians"... Always looking for a free meal and a slat or blind to sleep on... ;)

SoonerTroll
5/15/2009, 08:56 AM
What do you call an ethiopian woman with a yeast infection?
a quarter pounder with cheese!

*just a joke don't get angry*

SoonerProphet
5/15/2009, 09:02 AM
Ok, I know how seriously redneck this next comment sounds, BUT...

Why is a 30 year-old Ethiopian in Pakistan after claiming to be a refugee in Britain?

Certainly not for the nightlife and fabulous restaurants.

:P

Or it could possibly be the 13,000 or so madrassas...not that do not produce some shady characters, but that seems plausible too.

OklahomaTuba
5/15/2009, 09:04 AM
London has some kickass nightlife actually.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/15/2009, 10:52 AM
Pelosi is just as crazy a Limbaugh, only she has actual power. I think it's scary.haha...SURPRISE!

StoopTroup
5/15/2009, 11:00 AM
Tuba....

I've never really like Pelosi...I just liked how she could get some of you a bit crazy about things.

Is this Woman now seriously behind Legislation that will tax our 401Ks, Roth, etc....at Capital Gain rates after many of us have scraped, pinched and sacrificed during our lives as honest hard working Tax Payers?

If so...I think it might be high time to send some dough to whoever can give her a run at re-election time.

I saw an email yesterday that disturbed me a bit...I just figured if anyone knew of legitimate proof of her saying this stuff...it would be you.

Jerk
5/15/2009, 06:50 PM
Tuba....

I've never really like Pelosi...I just liked how she could get some of you a bit crazy about things.

Is this Woman now seriously behind Legislation that will tax our 401Ks, Roth, etc....at Capital Gain rates after many of us have scraped, pinched and sacrificed during our lives as honest hard working Tax Payers?

If so...I think it might be high time to send some dough to whoever can give her a run at re-election time.

I saw an email yesterday that disturbed me a bit...I just figured if anyone knew of legitimate proof of her saying this stuff...it would be you.

Dude, we are now borrowing money to pay the interest on borrowed money. They will tax your farts if they figure out how to.

The word is now that 'everything' can be fixed if we just have universal healthcare. Good luck with that, and good luck financing it.

Jerk
5/15/2009, 06:54 PM
Oh, anway, I got sidetracked.

Nancy Palosi...LOL

Looks like this one blew up in their faces. If there was a pile of sh*t next to her, she'd end up stepping in it.

I bet Obama won't be on her Christmas gift list this year.

When will she resign?

http://tickerforum.org/smilies-local/laughingmouse.gif

5/15/2009, 07:07 PM
Oh, anway, I got sidetracked.

Nancy Palosi...LOL

Looks like this one blew up in their faces. If there was a pile of sh*t next to her, she'd end up stepping in it.

I bet Obama won't be on her Christmas gift list this year.

When will she resign?Eat your heart out, dude! We 've got the NRA Nat. Convention right here in PHX, right now. I'm gonna cruise the exhibits with a buddy all tomorrow afternoon. What can I tell Mr. La Pierre for you?

Jerk
5/15/2009, 07:12 PM
Eat your heart out, dude! We 've got the NRA Nat. Convention right here in PHX, right now. I'm gonna cruise the exhibits with a buddy all tomorrow afternoon. What can I tell Mr. La Pierre for you?

Tell him thanks. We will need the guns, not for some civil war, but for self-defense after the complete collapse of the economy after the bond market implodes.

Anyone want to buy a 30 year U.S. T bond? Sold to you!

5/15/2009, 07:21 PM
Look what's happening out in the streets
Got a revolution Got to revolution
Hey I'm dancing down the streets
Ain't it amazing all the people I meet
One generation got old
One generation got sold
This generation got no destination to hold
Pick up the cry
Hey now it's time for you and me
Come on now we're marching to the sea
Who will take it from you
We will and who are we
We are volunteers of America

Jerk
5/15/2009, 07:31 PM
Look what's happening out in the streets
Hey I'm dancing down the streets
Ain't it amazing all the people I meet
One generation got old
One generation got sold
This generation got no destination to hold
Pick up the cry
Hey now it's time for you and me
Come on now we're marching to the sea
Who will take it from you
We will and who are we
We are volunteers of America

No need for revolution. They're printing money to buy their own bonds. Snake eats tail. Just sit back and watch.

The biggest joke of all was when Obama said that spending was unsustainable. Well no sh*t there, Sherlock. What an arrogant insult to anyone with more than two firing neurons.

5/15/2009, 07:38 PM
No need for revolution. They're printing money to buy their own bonds. Snake eats tail. Just sit back and watch.

The biggest joke of all was when Obama said that spending was unsustainable. Well no sh*t there, Sherlock. What an arrogant insult to anyone with more than two firing neurons.Since nothing is being done to ACTUALLY stimulate the economy, it's gonna continue to deteriorate. Some people might get a bit testy about that.

Jerk
5/15/2009, 07:45 PM
Since nothing is being done to ACTUALLY stimulate the economy, it's gonna continue to deteriorate. Some people might get a bit testy about that.

I don't know what could be done other than for the government to get the f*ck out of the way and let the failures fail. They are feeding a black hole and are going to take everything down with them.

We could have had an income tax free year (or three) instead of the trillions in bailouts to bankers, and families could have used the extra money to get out of DEBT, which is the cancer killing us all.

That reminds me, if everything fails, and there is a reset, there needs to be a consumption tax instead of an income tax, to encourage savings and getting out of debt. And a balanced budget amendment, with treasury bonds only being allowed to sell during times of war. Hey, i can dream too.

5/15/2009, 08:11 PM
I don't know what could be done other than for the government to get the f*ck out of the way and let the failures fail. They are feeding a black hole and are going to take everything down with them.

We could have had an income tax free year (or three) instead of the trillions in bailouts to bankers, and families could have used the extra money to get out of DEBT, which is the cancer killing us all.

.Agree with the above. I don't like consumption tax, as I think it discourages that activity. Balance Budget amendment wouldn't necessarily stop taxing and spending.

Jerk
5/15/2009, 08:22 PM
Agree with the above. I don't like consumption tax, as I think it discourages that activity. Balance Budget amendment wouldn't necessarily stop taxing and spending.

It would put a limit on spending. This '3.5 trillion in one year' crap to bail out of bunch of thieves and crooks would not be happening.

No voting rights for anyone who doesn't pay taxes = Many problems solved.

5/15/2009, 08:36 PM
It would put a limit on spending. This '3.5 trillion in one year' crap to bail out of bunch of thieves and crooks would not be happening.

No voting rights for anyone who doesn't pay taxes = Many problems solved.I'm just saying they would find a way to increase taxes, regardless of the BBA. (If they can't buy votes, what good are they as legislators?[hairGel] )

Jerk
5/15/2009, 08:46 PM
I'm just saying they would find a way to increase taxes, regardless of the BBA. (If they can't buy votes, what good are they as legislators?[hairGel] )

This is why local control is so important. They're less likely to be arrogant if you can walk down the street and knock on the motherf***er's front door.