PDA

View Full Version : New info about suc cheaters

SoonerInFortSmith
5/13/2009, 08:54 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ys-uscprobe051209&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
I put it here so the football guys would see it.

badger
5/13/2009, 09:13 AM
Sign, sign, everywhere a sign.
Blocking out the scenery breaking my mind.
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

Dan Thompson
5/13/2009, 11:57 AM
So, what's new? Looks like the NCAA will have to hire more lawyers just to keep track of SUC. Hey, that must be part of the stimulus package.

The Remnant
5/13/2009, 12:27 PM
This article made my day.

Jacie
5/13/2009, 07:03 PM
How long does it take to complete an investigation? I think the NCAA is hoping to either outlast the non-USC fans or that the statute of limitations runs out.

CrimsonJim
5/13/2009, 09:45 PM
I'm really startin' to be a Yahoo! sports fan!!! :D

pweitkem
5/14/2009, 07:41 AM
On Outside the Lines the USC mouthpeice that works for the LA Times basically said Bush isn't a concern because USC didn't know.
OU didn't know about players taking money for hours not worked at a Hyundai dealership... but made it public as soon as they were made aware. If OU would have kept quiet and acted dumb, would all of the Bomar / Quinn thing have been swept under the rug too?
Or is there really a conspiracy by USC and the NCAA? My guess... there is no conspiracy, the NCAA really is that incompetent. OU gave a three year old a loaded rifle.

TMcGee86
5/14/2009, 11:53 AM
espin is such a joke.

They had a deal on this this morning, called it the "OJ Mayo" story, showed only a picture of OJ Mayo with a Grizzlies background, and said that the investigation involved someone giving him gifts during "high school and college."

Never once mentioned USC by name.

Now that they are in LA they are so transparent it's sickening.

oumartin
5/14/2009, 12:22 PM
USC just claimed another National Championship!

SbOrOiNaEnR
5/14/2009, 12:30 PM
USC just claimed another National Championship!

So did Alabama.

The Remnant
5/14/2009, 02:18 PM
The USC spokeshole that stated that the USC football program knew nothing about he Bush situation is disputed by the evidence that the NCAA has accumulated. This evidence includes witnesses to phone conversations and e-mails. It is obvious that somebody is lying. I wonder who?

Lasagna
5/14/2009, 02:31 PM
Notice that this story is only on yahoo sports, if anything at all is said on any major sports news outlet it is about Mayo, and not Bush. It might as well be coming from a blog. Remember when this stuff first came out on Yahoo sports, none of the ESPNs, or CBSsportslines of the world would even touch it, making the story much easier for it to be buried, just like it will be this time.

MojoRisen
5/14/2009, 03:13 PM
Sign, sign, everywhere a sign.
Blocking out the scenery breaking my mind.
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

And the sign said - long haired hippy people need not apply - sorry Sam. :)- just playin you got a good rug...