PDA

View Full Version : I am ready for the new football league to start.

85Sooner
5/12/2009, 11:49 AM
NBC Fridays starting this fall. Some girls from OKLA in here.

www.lflus.com

olevetonahill
5/12/2009, 12:03 PM
I Might watch a game er 1000 ;)

jumperstop
5/12/2009, 02:36 PM
stupid...good idea for a halftime thing during the superbowl, but not a separate league. i give it less than a year before it folds.

olevetonahill
5/12/2009, 02:53 PM
stupid...good idea for a halftime thing during the superbowl, but not a separate league. i give it less than a year before it folds.

Depends on how many Pervs watch it ;)

OU_Sooners75
5/12/2009, 04:05 PM
What a ****ing stupid Idea for a football league.

As a footballer myself, this is degrading to the sport.

OU_Sooners75
5/12/2009, 04:06 PM
Awww hell, who am I kidding...I think I may watch it!

I'm a perv like that!

SoonerInFortSmith
5/12/2009, 04:30 PM
Something to DVR and watch late at night when the wife relegates you to the couch.

AlbqSooner
5/12/2009, 07:13 PM
Seems to have more potential than the league in which Albquerque has a team. Full gear women's football. They some nappy headed hos.

BudSooner
5/12/2009, 07:31 PM
And some thought the USFL/XFL was a bad idea.

olevetonahill
5/12/2009, 10:59 PM
Of Ya watch this cause ya think its about football you are one ****ed up dude :rolleyes:

CrimsonJim
5/12/2009, 11:04 PM
I'm a likin' their protective gear. :)

badger
5/13/2009, 06:37 AM
if you'd rather have wimmens football w/o lingerie, there's always this. (http://www.iwflsports.com/)

Boomer.....
5/13/2009, 07:36 AM
Yeah but they are all covered up and stuff.

badger
5/13/2009, 08:19 AM
Ok, now you need to check out this blog I just found (http://aherninquirer.blogspot.com/2008/05/most-oustanding-iwfl-player-profiles.html). Sorry, it's for the covered-up league, not the lingerie league. Here's a preview:

#1 - Carolyn Few - Baltimore Nighthawks - Pos: WR
Check out the weight and then the position this lady plays. Unfortunately, there is no picture in Carolyn's profile so I substituted in one for the first result back from google images for 300 lb woman. Being a WR, do you think she can run the 40 in under 6 minutes?

RedstickSooner
5/13/2009, 08:44 AM
Yeah, great, it starts in September. 'Cuz there's no other football on, then.

To me, this seems like a perfect thing to run all summer, when the only football you've got is training camp rumors and whatnot. It'd be good eye candy, and it'd improve, I'm sure, with some extra heat-induced sweating.

Uh, unless this 300 pound wideout thing is a common trend. In which case I'm not sure which season would be best, but I will trust to the American people to quickly allow this idea to die a quiet and unnoticed death.

tigepilot
5/13/2009, 08:52 PM
OK, I like nearly naked women as much as the next guy but this is degrading to the sport I love even more. I hope this dies a quick death without much publicity.

jumperstop
5/14/2009, 02:05 AM
if you'd rather have wimmens football w/o lingerie, there's always this. (http://www.iwflsports.com/)

I would much rather watch that instead of the lingerie football...unless it's a lot like women's basketball in comparison to men's basketball, then probably not. To bad we don't have a team here I would like to check it out at least once.

olevetonahill
5/14/2009, 04:15 AM

:mad: Thot it was gonna be Nekid wimmen playin :mad:

SoonerInFortSmith
5/14/2009, 02:05 PM
:mad: Thot it was gonna be Nekid wimmen playin :mad:

You can always just go to that place up by Eufala. You know the one.;)

olevetonahill
5/14/2009, 03:04 PM
You can always just go to that place up by Eufala. You know the one.;)

No what place ? Hell I may need to plan a weekend trip. :D

piusbovis
5/14/2009, 10:48 PM
OK, I like nearly naked women as much as the next guy but this is degrading to the sport I love even more. I hope this dies a quick death without much publicity.

This is degrading to football the same way mud wrestling is degrading to actual wrestling- in a manner that pleases me very much.

Those beautiful wimmen can degrade my football, my possessions, my family, my person as much as they please. Preferably dressed like that.

WA. Sooner
5/15/2009, 01:05 AM
Darn they only play 4 games a year.
Just checked the Seattle schedule
Home 9-11-09
Away 10-23-09
Away 11-27-09
Home 1-1-10

SoonerInFortSmith
5/15/2009, 09:01 AM
No what place ? Hell I may need to plan a weekend trip. :D

There's no nekked football, but plenty o' nekked women. I think its on Texanna Rd. You must be WAAAAY down in SE OK for Eufala to be a weekend trip.

olevetonahill
5/15/2009, 09:43 AM
There's no nekked football, but plenty o' nekked women. I think its on Texanna Rd. You must be WAAAAY down in SE OK for Eufala to be a weekend trip.

Aint to far from you
Ya talkin a Nudest camp or just a nude beatch thing ?
Aint been to lake Eufala In yrs

Crucifax Autumn
5/18/2009, 11:50 PM
When I think nudists I get mixed messages.

I went to Hippie Hollow when I lived in Austin and saw some nice babes...in the boats cruising by making fun of the people sitting around naked by the lake!

The people on land were generally old, fat, unattractive, and just gross.

I can get that at home in the mirror or in bed with tha wife! lol