PDA

View Full Version : Where is OBL?

StoopTroup
5/8/2009, 02:43 AM
Is this Pakistan / Taliban stuff a way for him to sneak out of the area...or...is he already somewhere else (Saudi Arabia) hiding out for the rest of his Life?

Harry Beanbag
5/8/2009, 05:24 AM
Who knows? Some think we killed him in 2002.

Ardmore_Sooner
5/8/2009, 07:35 AM
He's been dead for awhile now IMO.

Jello Biafra
5/8/2009, 08:13 AM
He's been dead for awhile now IMO.

same...he's one to thumb his nose at america and its cohorts...just to be a prick he would have come out with a video with his face on it....he's dead.

picasso
5/8/2009, 08:29 AM
probably accidentally shot himself. that or he was squatting in a cave to take a jihad dump and fell down a hole.

"allah akssssshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......."

Crucifax Autumn
5/8/2009, 10:31 AM
According to some here he won the election for US president and according to the opposite side he is sitting in a CIA safe-house and getting dialysis and caviar in exchange for being the fall guy in an elaborate Bush plot.

Ardmore_Sooner
5/8/2009, 10:45 AM
According to some here he won the election for US president and according to the opposite side he is sitting in a CIA safe-house and getting dialysis and caviar in exchange for being the fall guy in an elaborate Bush plot.

We were trying to keep this thread Tuba/KC-Free! :D

1890MilesToNorman
5/8/2009, 10:49 AM
Does it really matter?

Ardmore_Sooner
5/8/2009, 10:52 AM
Yeah it kinda does.

BornandBred
5/8/2009, 11:12 AM
I think if he's dead, the crazies would just make a martyr out of him. I suspect he's just really sick and feeble. I'd bet he doesn't want his followers to see him weakened.

StoopTroup
5/8/2009, 11:34 AM
I think if he's dead, the crazies would just make a martyr out of him. I suspect he's just really sick and feeble. I'd bet he doesn't want his followers to see him weakened.

That why I was thinking he's using this latest issue to move into permanent hiding and get to a place where he can take better care of himself. He's probably left some new crazy in charge of the move to Pakistan. These idjets probably think it's funny as hell we sent a Woman to negotiate with Pakistan and Afghanistan.

1890MilesToNorman
5/8/2009, 01:16 PM
Yeah it kinda does.

I don't see how. We kill him and he becomes a martyr, we capture him and the nuts go, well nuts. I think he's dead and we just never said anything. No win situation for us in my mind.