PDA

View Full Version : So if I pull a Helander...

tommieharris91
5/7/2009, 10:22 AM
...and I offend someone, I could go to federal pound-me-in-the-*** prison if this thing passes. (http://futurestorm.blogspot.com/2009/05/hr-1966-offend-someone-online-go-to.html)

Crucifax Autumn
5/7/2009, 10:31 AM
I could be in some real trouble!

BillyBall
5/7/2009, 10:34 AM
This place would be a ghost town.

JohnnyMack
5/7/2009, 10:39 AM
Well before this gets enacted hows about you all go **** yourselves?

There. I feel better.

yermom
5/7/2009, 11:11 AM
right back atcha, buddy :D

this is all about that girl that killed herself after another girl's mom ****ed with her on myspace

seems they are going a little overboard and making a law that probably doesn't need to exist, but then making it too broad as well

crawfish
5/7/2009, 11:55 AM
It used to be fun living in a free country. I'll miss it.

Sooner98
5/7/2009, 12:03 PM
The First Amendment is highly overrated. I'm very excited we now have a Congress that feels this way.

C&CDean
5/7/2009, 12:17 PM
Well it's a damn good thing I never offend any of you ****tards.

Oh yeah, and this is only the start of the Reign of Brack. When he gets done, anybody who works, pays their taxes, owns a gun or 6, or tells someone to go **** themself on a website will be doing time. But hey, at least we know they won't torture us.

Mixer!
5/7/2009, 12:26 PM
What do you call having to eat flaxseed & soy milk for your three squares?

ADs_Agent
5/7/2009, 12:27 PM
You *#$%&* stupid *#%&*# little #*%(#@ in your mother's *(#&%#

Just getting it out while I can

StoopTroup
5/7/2009, 12:55 PM
Barack killed a cow and ate it yesterday.

Dio
5/7/2009, 12:55 PM
While it's still legal:

**** off, dip ****

King Crimson
5/7/2009, 12:59 PM
pretty cool how we can just pick and choose things which are the end of America and others which are just media hype.

a robust reading of free speech in 2003 pissed off a lot the same chicken littles along party lines....but now it's in danger like never before. anybody read the subtitle of the journal? kind of gives away the orientation of the publication. but, since what we agree with is the truth and everything else is spin....don't let that stop anyone.

StoopTroup
5/7/2009, 01:01 PM
Mitt Romney is out making it all better.

King Crimson
5/7/2009, 01:03 PM
Mitt Romney is out making it all better.

well, i did read an article where he even eats pizza now. just a regular populist kind of dude...these days.

JohnnyMack
5/7/2009, 01:12 PM
pretty cool how we can just pick and choose things which are the end of America and others which are just media hype.

a robust reading of free speech in 2003 pissed off a lot the same chicken littles along party lines....but now it's in danger like never before. anybody read the subtitle of the journal? kind of gives away the orientation of the publication. but, since what we agree with is the truth and everything else is spin....don't let that stop anyone.

**** **** hell mother****er damned *** **** **** eating ***** face titty ****er.

Sooner98
5/7/2009, 05:19 PM

So, the Republican-led Congress proposed legislation to make it a felony to speak out against the war? When did that happen?

olevetonahill
5/7/2009, 05:21 PM
Glad to Know Im safe
Must suck to be yall