PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow is the greatest.

soonerfan28
5/5/2009, 07:35 PM
I had no real reason to start this thread, but since we think this guy is such a media darling and we keep talking about him I thought I would start one.

CrimsonJim
5/5/2009, 09:09 PM
Mmmmm, thanks?

SoonersBIG7
5/5/2009, 09:14 PM
I guess FU already has that ghey little "noone will work harder than me" speech in their stadium....

CrimsonJim
5/5/2009, 09:18 PM
*yawn*

fadada1
5/5/2009, 09:24 PM
i've never understood how a person could go to a school and invest time, money, effort, sleepless nights studying, have great times and eventually not like their athletic program - see cecil samara. while i will always be a SOONER, no matter what, having given 2 years of hard work to UF, and having enjoyed their athletics while i was there, this crap with tebow has made me sick (but i'll continue to support gator golf - got to play with a bunch of those guys while i was there). i don't think i'll root against the gators (unless they play OU), but i will not outright cheer for them. i think tebow is a genuinely good person, but there definitely seems to be a bit of a "god complex" there as well.

SoonerShark
5/5/2009, 09:43 PM
I had no real reason to start this thread, but since we think this guy is such a media darling and we keep talking about him I thought I would start one.

I knew that was your intention.