PDA

View Full Version : 2nd chances

Jello Biafra
5/5/2009, 03:37 PM
ok guys we need to keep this in perspective i think...

lid, keep your dumb *** out of here you're killing the grass....

tomorrow, we will know the fate of justin. lets review.

the kid has never been in trouble before and by all accounts, he is a good kid and team mate. he has a few girls angry at him and it seems their defense is falling apart. maybe. i don't know but, something smells like fish and i think things are going to come to light tomorrow.

this article touched me i don't know why but it reinforced what i was saying earlier. everyone deserves a second chance under certain circumstances. noone knows what chaisson is going through right now. for all we know, he is losing his mind right now because he thinks his life is over. we know it isn't but try to convince an 18 year old that everything hes worked for years on making happen.

anyway....great article.

http://newsok.com/triumph-after-tragedy-for-christian-heritage-coach/article/3366361

yermom
5/5/2009, 03:56 PM
while i agree that this story turned out well, it's WAY too socially acceptable to drive drunk. too many people do it, and going easy on them when they get caught is part of the reason

Collier11
5/5/2009, 03:57 PM
ok guys we need to keep this in perspective i think...

On all sides

lid, keep your dumb *** out of here you're killing the grass....
:D
tomorrow, we will know the fate of justin. lets review.

the kid has never been in trouble before and by all accounts, he is a good kid and team mate. he has a few girls angry at him and it seems their defense is falling apart. maybe. i don't know but, something smells like fish and i think things are going to come to light tomorrow.
Smells fishy cus that would be ideal? Nothing has come out yet that has swayed me either way
this article touched me i don't know why but it reinforced what i was saying earlier. everyone deserves a second chance under certain circumstances. noone knows what chaisson is going through right now. for all we know, he is losing his mind right now because he thinks his life is over. we know it isn't but try to convince an 18 year old that everything hes worked for years on making happen.
IF this is true, and only IF, then heaven forbid he is losing his mind, he should be lucky that no matter the truth his life will go on, if he cherished what he worked for so much maybe he shouldnt have acted like this. You ever think of the girl and the fact that she will likely be timid to bigger guys for the rest of her life IF this is true. Keep in mind that if this happened as reported, he is NOT the victim here

anyway....great article.

http://newsok.com/triumph-after-tragedy-for-christian-heritage-coach/article/3366361

IF she is lying I hope she gets in big trouble since it IS so easy for girls to implicate guys wrongfully these days

olevetonahill
5/5/2009, 04:05 PM
Very Moving story
Thanks My brother

Collier11
5/5/2009, 04:09 PM
FYI, that story I heard the other day, very cool story. 2nd chances are ok in most cases and I even think Chiassion deserves one even if guilty, just not at OU

Jello Biafra
5/5/2009, 04:12 PM
ill be the first one here holding the rope if he did in fact carry out this deed.
something just doesnt feel right.

fwiw, i agree with mom, too many people get away with it. i can't say for sure i would have done the same thing if it would have been my family.

Collier11
5/5/2009, 04:13 PM
its yer hemorroids

Jello Biafra
5/5/2009, 04:15 PM
its yer hemorroids

lol possibly not enough fiber...

olevetonahill
5/5/2009, 04:22 PM
lol possibly not enough fiber...

Eat that rope , I heard its Fiber