PDA

View Full Version : Tebow is the favorite!

Eielson
5/4/2009, 07:51 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=frontpage&pollId=71133

Curly Bill
5/4/2009, 08:04 PM
...to be ghey.

This is one of those finish the sentence things right?

OUAlumni1990
5/4/2009, 08:30 PM
2nd that one^^^

rainiersooner
5/4/2009, 10:44 PM
Wow - that ESPN coverage of the Messiah is really doing the trick.

boomersooner28
5/4/2009, 11:48 PM
I have my DVR set to record every episode of College Football Live. Has anyone seen the last 10 episodes? EVERY FAWKING CFL is about Florida, and Urban Meyer and TIM TEBOW! I have to fast forward through the whole damn thing so I don't puke on myself. I swear they interview a different Florida player every day...then ask him about Tebow.

Crucifax Autumn
5/5/2009, 12:09 AM
Proof once again that ESPN is big time gay for phloriduh

JLEW1818
5/5/2009, 01:39 AM
so how many games can Tebow lose and still win the Heisman? My guess is 3

OU_Sooners75
5/5/2009, 02:34 AM
If there was any doubt in your mind that Tim Teblow was not already the 2009 Heisman winner, then you are naive or gullible.

OU_Sooners75
5/5/2009, 02:34 AM
And it is fine...if he wins it...the trademark of those that win the trophy and make it to the NCG is not good for his team.

badger
5/5/2009, 07:28 AM
They can't live off Tim Tivo forever, much like they couldn't live off USC dominance forever... when USC lost to Oregon State last year, they were finished with them!

What will need to happen in order to jump off the Timmy Teehee bandwagon? Well, there are quite a few big name coaches and highly paid recruits across the conference :D

RedstickSooner
5/5/2009, 08:19 AM
I have my DVR set to record every episode of College Football Live. Has anyone seen the last 10 episodes? EVERY FAWKING CFL is about Florida, and Urban Meyer and The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah! I have to fast forward through the whole damn thing so I don't puke on myself. I swear they interview a different Florida player every day...then ask him about The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah.

Now, my padawan, you understand why I don't watch that crap any more.

I only watch NFL live, and I don't even care for the NFL very much -- but at least the analysts are competent, the production values decent, and the commentary insightful as well as interesting..

We college football fans are a footnote to ESPN, in comparison.

SoonerLB
5/5/2009, 09:48 AM
Did this one last fall, but now seems a good time to revive it.............

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/barn9/timmylastsupperal-1.jpg

BoulderSooner79
5/5/2009, 09:53 AM
To the victor goes the spoils - that's the american way. If OU had won the title game, it would be all Bradford/Stoops/OU in the media until we stumbled. Doesn't bother me - course I'm not really watching :)

picasso
5/5/2009, 11:23 AM
To the victor goes the spoils - that's the american way. If OU had won the title game, it would be all Bradford/Stoops/OU in the media until we stumbled. Doesn't bother me - course I'm not really watching :)

yep. and I wouldn't call a 240 pound QB who scored the game winning TD on us with a jump pass, ghey.

just sayin.

A-M
5/5/2009, 11:33 AM
Wasn't he the favorite last year? We all know how it turned out for him in the end. So, I'll just wait and see.

badger
5/5/2009, 12:20 PM
Sam doesn't need two heismans... on the contrary, I would rather see one of his teammates rise to Sam-like status and be worthy of the Heisman along with Sam!

If Florida fans really want Tim Tivo to have another Heisman, they are selling his teammates short. It's far better for a team to have multiple Heisman candidates in a season... to suggest that only one player can rise to that status reflects poorly on a team as a whole... but then again, they're fans that chant their conference name instead of their team's name :rolleyes:

StoopTroup
5/5/2009, 12:21 PM
I hope tebow gets his 2nd anal lube trophy again this year.

Eielson
5/5/2009, 09:50 PM

Not that Timmy could have possibly lost or anything...

A-M
5/7/2009, 10:33 AM
If it as close this year between the 3 guys, then you can bet that they won't give it to Tim or Sam. So, guess who will get his first?