PDA

View Full Version : Seriously WTF??

C&CDean
5/3/2009, 07:13 PM
So, last night momma talked me into going to town with her to buy me some new shoes for work. She goes "let's go to the mall - Dillards." I go "whatever."

Now I haven't been inside a mall in probably 4-5 years unless you consider parking outside Sears and running in to buy a tool or something "going to the mall."

Anyhow, we go into Dillards. And you know how they have those little make up kiosks right inside the door? Well there's this one and there were 4 dudes (well I'm assuming they were dudes) working the make up. They all had the died black hair in various versions of spiky and wavy, skin tight black pants with either black boots or little ballerina slippers, belts on outside the belt loops hanging from their hips, and all of them were wearing eye makeup, plucked eyebrows, lipstick, etc.

WTF?? I mean seriously, WTF?? When did Dillard's become a fag store? These guys were so flaming they glowed of gay. And all these fat, ugly chicks were sitting in the chairs while these guys applied make up and sold them ****ty makeup for ridicilous prices.

Me and momma just stood there for like 5 minutes going "no ****ing way...that can't be real. Look honey, these guys ARE for real. Oh my lord..."

So who has seen these fruits, and who can shed some light on this whole freakshow?

picasso
5/3/2009, 07:16 PM
so what kind of foundation did you choose?

Okla-homey
5/3/2009, 07:21 PM
So, last night momma talked me into going to town with her to buy me some new shoes for work. She goes "let's go to the mall - Dillards." I go "whatever."

Now I haven't been inside a mall in probably 4-5 years unless you consider parking outside Sears and running in to buy a tool or something "going to the mall."

Anyhow, we go into Dillards. And you know how they have those little make up kiosks right inside the door? Well there's this one and there were 4 dudes (well I'm assuming they were dudes) working the make up. They all had the died black hair in various versions of spiky and wavy, skin tight black pants with either black boots or little ballerina slippers, belts on outside the belt loops hanging from their hips, and all of them were wearing eye makeup, plucked eyebrows, lipstick, etc.

WTF?? I mean seriously, WTF?? When did Dillard's become a fag store? These guys were so flaming they glowed of gay. And all these fat, ugly chicks were sitting in the chairs while these guys applied make up and sold them ****ty makeup for ridicilous prices.

Me and momma just stood there for like 5 minutes going "no ****ing way...that can't be real. Look honey, these guys ARE for real. Oh my lord..."

So who has seen these fruits, and who can shed some light on this whole freakshow?

If you watched American Idol this season, you would know that such a person, who admittedly can sing crazy good, is about to be crowned the 2009 American Idol winner. Just saying.

LilSooner
5/3/2009, 07:23 PM

You must be talking about the MAC counter. Normally they are the ones that have the "boys". And normally those "boys" have more makeup on than I do.

picasso
5/3/2009, 07:24 PM
If you watched American Idol this season, you would know that such a person, who admittedly can sing crazy good, is about to be crowned the 2009 American Idol winner. Just saying.

yeah but that guy just has the whole modern glam rock vibe going. Dean's talking about dude's selling him his base foundation.

Tulsa_Fireman
5/3/2009, 07:41 PM
I had one just like you say seat me and mine at Rib Crib the other day. I had to put myself between this goof and my daughter so she wouldn't get burned from radiant heat flying off the flames.

We used to slide in there after a late soccer practice to grab a tall glass of tea and a bite to eat. Never again. When my 9 year old tells me, "Daddy, he acts weird. Like a girl.", and I have to fumble around explaining to her that he's "different" and "doesn't see things the way we do" without telling her he likes to hold weiners in his mouth, I gotta draw a line.

After all, he can hold as many weiners in his mouth as he wants to. I could give a rip that way. But as a paying customer, I'm speaking with my dollar. And Flame-boy just kept that dollar in my pocket instead of the Rib Crib register.

JLEW1818
5/3/2009, 07:42 PM
Because Obama said so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUHOMER
5/3/2009, 08:15 PM
Seriously WTF what the hell are you doing going shoe shopping with your wife. I hope you learned your lesson.

Rogue
5/3/2009, 08:34 PM
That doesn't bother me much, cause I'm not gonna spend time at the makeup counter. These new carnier-harker types wandering the middle of the mall doing **** like sham-wow infomercials and trying to engage me to come to their little kiosk with twice the aggressiveness of a menopausal pitbull...I've had enough. I'm tellin ya those shopping malls are no place for a modern man. Too much fluorescent lighting and others sorts of unnaturalness.

Lott's Bandana
5/3/2009, 08:44 PM
Forget all that...

Did you get pumps or stilletos?

JLEW1818
5/3/2009, 10:04 PM
gays should be giving their own land.... its called Canada...... just saying.

picasso
5/3/2009, 10:13 PM
why is that?

If you don't like folks who are different from you why don't you just avoid them?

yermom
5/3/2009, 10:41 PM
he must really hate teh gheys to want to subject them to Canadians

JLEW1818
5/3/2009, 10:49 PM
why is that?

If you don't like folks who are different from you why don't you just avoid them?

BECAUSE THEY ALL WANT ME!!!!!!

j/k..

but really tho, if they want to have gay marriages, isnt it allowed in Canada?

colleyvillesooner
5/3/2009, 11:02 PM

I wish he would, but there's no way he beats Danny.

Fraggle145
5/4/2009, 12:58 AM
I had one just like you say seat me and mine at Rib Crib the other day. I had to put myself between this goof and my daughter so she wouldn't get burned from radiant heat flying off the flames.

We used to slide in there after a late soccer practice to grab a tall glass of tea and a bite to eat. Never again. When my 9 year old tells me, "Daddy, he acts weird. Like a girl.", and I have to fumble around explaining to her that he's "different" and "doesn't see things the way we do" without telling her he likes to hold weiners in his mouth, I gotta draw a line.

After all, he can hold as many weiners in his mouth as he wants to. I could give a rip that way. But as a paying customer, I'm speaking with my dollar. And Flame-boy just kept that dollar in my pocket instead of the Rib Crib register.

bleh..

tommieharris91
5/4/2009, 01:38 AM
Because Obama said so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama is against gay marriage. :confused:

gays should be giving their own land.... its called Canada...... just saying.
Canada has a PM from their Conservative party in office right now. They don't allow gay marriages either, unlike say... Iowa.

OU_Sooners75
5/4/2009, 01:53 AM

j/k..

but really tho, if they want to have gay marriages, isnt it aloud in Canada?

Here we go again...

hijacking!

LilSooner
5/4/2009, 07:55 AM

You know normally guys won't hit on straight men. They only hit guys who they know are gay.

TUSooner
5/4/2009, 08:00 AM
.....if they want to have gay marriages, isnt it aloud in Canada?

Actually, they keep it rather quiet.

:rolleyes:

SoonerStormchaser
5/4/2009, 08:59 AM
Dean you hate mongerer you...there's people in California that want to kill you at this moment...and probably me too.

walkoffsooner
5/4/2009, 09:08 AM
They are sick in the head. Call or write Dillards tell them we don't go for that **** and never buy anything there again.

yermom
5/4/2009, 10:29 AM
Actually, they keep it rather quiet.

:rolleyes:

i think you mean "quite"

OU4LIFE
5/4/2009, 12:16 PM
i think you mean "quite"

well played, I'll alou it.

soonerboy_odanorth
5/4/2009, 12:58 PM

j/k..

I don't know how loud those marriages are in Canada, but they are allowed in Iowa...

What, haven't you all been inundated with all the heartwarming "newstories" of the busloads of gays and lesbians streaming to the border of Iowega like some John Waters-inspired fat Elvis Vegas wedding chapel pilgrimage?

Really, if gays and lesbians want to celebrate a union, great. But is it news? It is here in Minnesota, apparently.

Why can't folks just be left alone to be whoever they are without sensationalizing it?

StoopTroup
5/4/2009, 01:08 PM
I don't understand why such a wonderful Woman is forced to work at all. :D

soonerbrat
5/4/2009, 02:46 PM
i don't shop...so I would never see those guys

IB4OU2
5/4/2009, 03:26 PM
I bet they had some nice color blush to help cover your taint scar Dean.

Sooner04
5/4/2009, 03:35 PM
Seriously, where do we find these people?

Mixer!
5/4/2009, 03:55 PM
I bet they had some nice color blush to help cover your taint scar Dean.

this.

Vaevictis
5/4/2009, 03:57 PM
I would jump off of something tall onto something sharp if I had to see him trying it on, though.

Hopefully it would kill me instead of jamming me in the taint, though.

Fraggle145
5/4/2009, 04:00 PM
I don't know how loud those marriages are in Canada, but they are allowed in Iowa...

What, haven't you all been inundated with all the heartwarming "newstories" of the busloads of gays and lesbians streaming to the border of Iowega like some John Waters-inspired fat Elvis Vegas wedding chapel pilgrimage?

Really, if gays and lesbians want to celebrate a union, great. But is it news? It is here in Minnesota, apparently.

Why can't folks just be left alone to be whoever they are without sensationalizing it?

To be fair straight women do the same shiite. Sensationalizing it i mean. pictures in the paper, announcements, blah blah freeking blah.

I guess it is just a bigger deal cuz you can get married anywhere, but you can only get gay married in like 3 places. Trust me if a straight woman could get gay married to a straight man she probly would. :eek:

soonerboy_odanorth
5/5/2009, 11:17 AM
To be fair straight women do the same shiite. Sensationalizing it i mean. pictures in the paper, announcements, blah blah freeking blah.

I guess it is just a bigger deal cuz you can get married anywhere, but you can only get gay married in like 3 places. Trust me if a straight woman could get gay married to a straight man she probly would. :eek:

Heh! Well, there is self-promotion....

but then there's "the media".... who seem bent on continuing to blur the line between journalist and papparazzi...

...tha's all I'm-a sayin'.

C&CDean
5/5/2009, 11:38 AM
1. We were buying shoes for me, not her. I haven't gotten a new pair of "work" shoes in over 10 years. I tend to buy good shoes that last. Bought me some called "Eccos?" They feel pretty good.

2. My foundation is just fine. So's my taint scar.

3. People like these boys freak me the **** out. WTF are they thinking? Are their parents proud? "Look, here's my son. He sells makeup down at the Dillards and uses all his products. Ain't he purdy?"

4. I'm thinking these emo/fag boys are just another side-effect of the whole "embrace the gays" dealio going on in America.

Lott's Bandana
5/5/2009, 01:37 PM
1. We were buying shoes for me, not her. I haven't gotten a new pair of "work" shoes in over 10 years. I tend to buy good shoes that last. Bought me some called "Eccos?" They feel pretty good.

You freakin hit the lottery there Deano.

I have 9 pairs of Eccos and won't wear anything else that aren't sandals.

Somehow those Skandies figured out how to make a pair of new shoes feel like you've already owned them 2 years.

I have two "New York Casual" pairs, one black, one rust...each is over 10 years old and when I have my guy give 'em their semiannual polish and shine detail (I do all the in-betweens) he always is amazed at how them "Ekkers" aren't brand new shoes.

Polish and shoe-horns - double the lifetime.

Did mama look at the laydee's versions? Not the most stylish but if she's on her feet a lot or likes to go for Bataan Death March walks in the evenings...

OU4LIFE
5/5/2009, 01:43 PM

I have 9 pairs of Eccos

fag

C&CDean
5/5/2009, 01:57 PM

I have 9 pairs of Eccos and won't wear anything else that aren't sandals.

Somehow those Skandies figured out how to make a pair of new shoes feel like you've already owned them 2 years.

I have two "New York Casual" pairs, one black, one rust...each is over 10 years old and when I have my guy give 'em their semiannual polish and shine detail (I do all the in-betweens) he always is amazed at how them "Ekkers" aren't brand new shoes.

Polish and shoe-*horns* - double the lifetime.

Did mama look at the laydee's versions? Not the most stylish but if she's on her feet a lot or likes to go for Bataan Death March walks in the evenings...

At $150 they oughta last a while. I'm in Baltimore right now wearing them. Why are all the big, ugly hairy guys hitting on me?

olevetonahill
5/5/2009, 02:01 PM
At $150 they oughta last a while. I'm in Baltimore right now wearing them. Why are all the big, ugly hairy guys hitting on me?

Need Pics
Of the shoes, Not the hairy dudes .

C&CDean
5/5/2009, 02:05 PM
Need Pics
Of the shoes, Not the hairy dudes .

Brown slip ons. When I told the boy at Dillards to "get me a size 13" he comes back and says "we have them in a European 46" or some such ****. I go "if that equals a size 13 then we're good." WTF? European 46?? This country is so fagged up it's silly.

olevetonahill
5/5/2009, 02:12 PM
Brown slip ons. When I told the boy at Dillards to "get me a size 13" he comes back and says "we have them in a European 46" or some such ****. I go "if that equals a size 13 then we're good." WTF? European 46?? This country is so fagged up it's silly.

No ****
Read sompun earlier that teh gays are wanting obama to appoint a gay to the Supreme court :rolleyes:

C&CDean
5/5/2009, 02:17 PM
No ****
Read sompun earlier that teh gays are wanting obama to appoint a gay to the Supreme court :rolleyes:

So, now we're gonna have to have quotas on openly gay folks too huh? Goody. I don't have a problem if he appoints a fully qualified dude or dudette to the SC who happens to be gay. I have a problem if he appoints someone because they are gay/black/white/purple.

OU4LIFE
5/5/2009, 02:18 PM
So, now we're gonna have to have quotas on openly gay folks too huh? Goody. I don't have a problem if he appoints a fully qualified dude or dudette to the SC who happens to be gay. I have a problem if he appoints someone because they are gay/black/white/purple.

how YOU doin....

and I thought Euro size 47 was 13....

olevetonahill
5/5/2009, 02:25 PM

No **** :rolleyes:

Lott's Bandana
5/5/2009, 05:15 PM
I've never had the problem of big, hairy guys hitting on me. (there are OleVets in Maryland?)

Course, I only wear a 43, Big Guy.

olevetonahill
5/5/2009, 05:22 PM
I've never had the problem of big, hairy guys hitting on me. (there are OleVets in Maryland?)

Course, I only wear a 43, Big Guy.

:P

def_lazer_fc
5/6/2009, 12:35 AM

cuz they are attracted to their own kind? BOOYAH!

goingoneight
5/6/2009, 05:59 PM
I'm pretty sure if I were a woman, the last person I'd buy makeup from is a little freak weirdo faggerot.

My ex had one of these weird little friends and the two of them seemed perfectly content ripping on pretty much everyone they saw out in public for one thing or another concerning their looks... it's called a mirror, Jonas Brother... it's made out of the same stuff your glass house is made out of.