PDA

View Full Version : Gerald McCoy Rocks!!

Crimson Kid
5/2/2009, 04:14 PM
Man i love this young man, you can really tell he loves his school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cz_dm6GXOI

Lott's Bandana
5/2/2009, 04:18 PM
Thanks CK,

More:

oY5O_Czpmds&NR

v00bGzt-NG0

colleyvillesooner
5/2/2009, 04:43 PM
I really hope our crowed has taken a turn for the rowdier.

We were WAY rowdier at the Big 12 Championship than I've seen. Jumping around, still being loud on D late in the game. Hopefully it will translate to the home games this year.

OU-HSV
5/2/2009, 04:48 PM
Thanks for both those posts. I've never seen that video at the top of your post LB. That's an emotional story, great guy and a beast on the field. He's going to have a huge year this season

OU-HSV
5/2/2009, 04:49 PM
I really hope our crowed has taken a turn for the rowdier.

We were WAY rowdier at the Big 12 Championship than I've seen. Jumping around, still being loud on D late in the game. Hopefully it will translate to the home games this year.

Were you at the Tech game?... it was absolutely amazing how loud everyone was. I remember having a sore throat and raspy voice for a few days after that game.

Lott's Bandana
5/2/2009, 05:16 PM
Were you at the Tech game?... it was absolutely amazing how loud everyone was. I remember having a sore throat and raspy voice for a few days after that game.

I still have it on my DVR....watch it every once and a while and jump around my Man Cave.

Still, I hope we save Jump Around for the proper moments. They did it perfect that time, a moment hard to repeat.

OU-HSV
5/2/2009, 05:31 PM
I still have it on my DVR....watch it every once and a while and jump around my Man Cave.

Still, I hope we save Jump Around for the proper moments. They did it perfect that time, a moment hard to repeat.

Yep, I cleared my dvr out about a month ago. That's one game I kept on it though...it will get me through the long, boring, Summer months.

walkoffsooner
5/2/2009, 06:11 PM
winner

olevetonahill
5/2/2009, 06:29 PM

Ya should be hoarse and sore throated after EVERY game
jes sayin

E-Town
5/2/2009, 06:37 PM
Great Post!

OU-HSV
5/2/2009, 07:57 PM
Ya should be hoarse and sore throated after EVERY game
jes sayin

I typically am. However after the Tech game I'm sayin it was longer lasting than the normal hoarse/sore throat

colleyvillesooner
5/2/2009, 08:13 PM

OH yeah, I was there. That's kinda what I was talking about, that game carried over to the Big 12 Championship. I hope it continues.

OU-HSV
5/2/2009, 08:21 PM
Yep, it will never hurt to have the crowd continue to be that rowdy

Vaevictis
5/2/2009, 08:31 PM
I was yelling my fool head off at the NC game the whole time we were on defense.

Some Sooner fans around me looked at me funny.

It made me sad.

Crucifax Autumn
5/2/2009, 09:58 PM
Be loud people. If someone looks at you funny, **** 'em off so they spend the rest of the game yelling at you! lol Noise is noise!

Fraggle145
5/3/2009, 04:35 AM

The only time I remember seeing that stadium that loud was during the 2000 season when we played Nebraska. That memory still brings a tear to my eye. The last time the field was rushed in Norman.

And yeh vet is right.

I am hoarse after every game.

OU-HSV
5/3/2009, 08:24 AM
The only time I remember seeing that stadium that loud was during the 2000 season when we played Nebraska. That memory still brings a tear to my eye. The last time the field was rushed in Norman.

And yeh vet is right.

I wasn't at that game, but I bet it was awesome as well.

The last Neb game in Norman I was at was the "effin hillbilly" game

boomersooner28
5/3/2009, 09:40 AM
Gerald McCoy = THE MAN

badger
5/3/2009, 10:55 AM
GK is wearing the horse pig head?

Well, the video was still nice anyways :D

SoonersEnFuego
5/4/2009, 07:55 AM

And yeh vet is right.

I almost got my fingers cut off by the cops who jumped on the goalpost when we tried to take it to O'Connells after the Neb game. I was holding it by the end of the post that was sheared off.
That game was the awesome!
We knew OU was back after that one.

TheUnnamedSooner
5/4/2009, 11:40 AM
I almost got my fingers cut off by the cops who jumped on the goalpost when we tried to take it to O'Connells after the Neb game. I was holding it by the end of the post that was sheared off.
That game was the awesome!
We knew OU was back after that one.

Man, you were right behind me. I was about 3-4 people up from the sheared off part. I was having trouble seeing from the pepper spray, but was having too much fun to care!