PDA

View Full Version : Controversial read....

OU_Sooners75
5/2/2009, 03:03 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/166315-justin-chaisson-should-he-be-allowed-in-norman

Enjoy it. Not a bad article for such a difficult situation.

Crucifax Autumn
5/2/2009, 10:01 PM
Good job.

SoonerKnight
5/3/2009, 01:12 AM
He'll got to jail probation and get on with his life. I don't think it should keep him from attending OU. I do think that he should be redshirted and the coaches can determine how much he has grown up in a year.

starclassic tama
5/4/2009, 10:10 PM
it'd be sort of hard to justify letting this guy on the team and kicking josh jarboe off.

LoyalFan
5/4/2009, 10:40 PM
it'd be sort of hard to justify letting this guy on the team and kicking josh jarboe off.

Amen, brother!

LF

Crucifax Autumn
5/4/2009, 10:42 PM
Jarboe screwed up then screwed up some more and pretty much made a glamorizing mockery of the whole deal.

As soon as Justin starts rapping or singing about how he's gonna stab a bitch with his screwdriver kick him off.

OU_Sooners75
5/5/2009, 02:31 AM

Why is that?

After Josh's incident, he got a chacne to come to Norman and play. He screwed it up once he got to Norman.

So if he is given the chance and then screws up, I expect to see the same thing happen to Josh Jarboe.

G8trGr8t
5/5/2009, 09:03 AM
If he was a UT signee, how would you feel about the situation? That is usually the barometer for me, how would I feel if it was a player for one of our rivals that did the same thing.

I guess a short leash and an opportunity to prove himself are in order and Stoops is pretty good about following through, unlike some other coaches, cough, Bowden, cough, out there.

OU_Sooners75
5/5/2009, 09:05 AM
If he was a UT signee, how would you feel about the situation? That is usually the barometer for me, how would I feel if it was a player for one of our rivals that did the same thing.

I guess a short leash and an opportunity to prove himself are in order and Stoops is pretty good about following through, unlike some other coaches, cough, Bowden, cough, out there.

Did you read the article?

If so, then you should have read how I would feel about it.