PDA

View Full Version : Leach strikes again!

SoonersBIG7
4/30/2009, 01:51 PM
http://www.redraiders.com/2009/04/29/leach-puzzled-by-controversy-with-aggies/

MojoRisen
4/30/2009, 02:20 PM
Sherman can't handle the truth....

Jacie
4/30/2009, 02:34 PM
Leach said. ". . . all my life I’ve never been upset with the Aggies one time. They get upset with me anywhere from every four to six months."

That is two or three times per year, one of which I guess would be during football season (Tech has won 7 of the last 8 vs aggie), leaving at least one other time unrelated to their annual game that he says something they don't like in Collie Station.

badger
4/30/2009, 05:20 PM
We might wanna merge the two Leach threads, but in the meantime, I can picture Mikey typing this response at his keyboard to the reporter, while LHAO (laughing his arse off), so the reporter's taking to response seriously, while Mikey's giggling himself to death at the thought of how A&M will handle this response.

The remarkable thing is, all my life I’ve never been upset with the Aggies one time
Rather, he's upset the aggies so often that they are now 11-3 during the past 14 years and he's also won 7 of the last 8.

The fact that they have the luxury to put a third- or fourth-round draft pick on the bench, to me, identifies what a truly great team they are.
This just keeps getting better, doesn't it? This is sure to put texags.com in meltdown for the next several months.

There are numerous players on our team that will never get a look or play a down in the NFL, so you can imagine how exciting it is for me and them to go play a team the magnitude of Texas A&M and look over there on the bench and see third- and fourth-round draft picks.
Mikey: It makes it easier to score points faster if their best players are on the bench, tee hee

btw, has anyone heard what happened to japorkie lane?

goingoneight
4/30/2009, 07:21 PM
He's trying out for kicker as we speak. :D

GottaHavePride
4/30/2009, 07:48 PM
Holy crap, I love Mike Leach. He's my second favorite coach.

TheUnnamedSooner
5/1/2009, 11:05 AM
Must be nice to have a 3rd or 4th round draft pick sitting on the bench. I love it!

badger
5/1/2009, 11:14 AM
Must be nice to have a 3rd or 4th round draft pick sitting on the bench. I love it!

The best part is, I bet Aggie fans agree with Mikey on this, but hate Mikey too much to let it be known. Stephen McGee was talent that Shermanator and Fran Fran squandered... not that he'd be starting at OU or anything, but he probably would have developed a lot more elsewhere.

Jello Biafra
5/1/2009, 11:17 AM
The best part is, I bet Aggie fans agree with Mikey on this, but hate Mikey too much to let it be known. Stephen McGee was talent that Shermanator and Fran Fran squandered... not that he'd be starting at OU or anything, but he probably would have developed a lot more elsewhere.

i actually see a bunch of parallels to the things that were going on here while drunkenburger/ boo were holding the reigns...