PDA

View Full Version : Does Chaisson play this year?

soonerfan28
4/30/2009, 11:26 AM
I don't know that this actually warranted a second thread, but who cares. I know that he is probably more likely to play DT then DE, so does anybody think he'll see the field this year or will he sit because of alleged past transgressions?

SoonersBIG7
4/30/2009, 01:47 PM
if he doesn't see the field I wouldn't think it would be because of his past transgressions, but just the amazing talent and depth at DL

Mad Dog Madsen
4/30/2009, 02:07 PM
He'll redshirt if he makes it to campus. I haven't seen alot of playing time for a true freshman on the d-line since? ...I dunno Tommie?

OU_Sooners75
4/30/2009, 03:35 PM
if he is let go with no jail time....

If I were Stoops, I would honor his scholarship. However, I would make it be known that he is going to redshirt in 2009-2010. This way he can stay concentrated on what he needs too to overcome his mistake.

If he then messes up for any reason, I would cut him. Just like Stoops did to Josh Jarboe.

Jock Ewing
4/30/2009, 03:45 PM
if he is let go with no jail time....

If I were Stoops, I would honor his scholarship. However, I would make it be known that he is going to redshirt in 2009-2010. This way he can stay concentrated on what he needs too to overcome his mistake.

If he then messes up for any reason, I would cut him. Just like Stoops did to Josh Jarboe.

I thought Boren cut Jarboe. Stoops did not want to if memory serves.

OU_Sooners75
4/30/2009, 03:46 PM
I thought Boren cut Jarboe. Stoops did not want to if memory serves.

Boren really has no control over the football team.

But I am not really sure. I know it was Stoops that made it happen.

theresonly1OU
4/30/2009, 04:49 PM
I thought....

Your first mistake.

JLEW1818
4/30/2009, 05:35 PM
We might have the most depth the dline has ever had under the Stoops decade.

Curly Bill
4/30/2009, 06:24 PM
He redshirts this year. IMO

JLEW1818
4/30/2009, 06:26 PM
He redshirts this year. IMO

Ditto. If RJ Washington red shirted last year, he will for sure.

SoonersBIG7
4/30/2009, 06:29 PM
Does he redshirt to make a point about his troubles, or because he has the talent and they want to get all they can out of him?

Curly Bill
4/30/2009, 06:35 PM
I don't think he's gonna be ready to break into the lineup this year, we're gonna be loaded.

goingoneight
4/30/2009, 07:20 PM
Chaisson will get the Ryan Broyles treatment. Thin ice.

soonerfan28
5/3/2009, 10:29 AM
Ditto. If RJ Washington red shirted last year, he will for sure.

No offense to RJ because I know that he's your new obsession Jlew, but he seems to be having trouble getting past fellow classmate David King. I would love to see him playing and I don't know if it's that he's had some small injuries or it came to easy in HS and the transition takes more work then he was used to, but I hope it's the first and I would love to see English, Beal, Alexander, Washington, and King. I'm sure that I'm missing someone, but that depth is nuts.

I bet Chaisson will redshirt to get bigger and stronger to play the DT spot in 2010 just like S. McGee did last year.

OU_Sooners75
5/3/2009, 10:37 AM
Soonerfan28....

are you seriously asking this question here?

Bro....Everyone here, but a select few thinks Justin Chaisson should rot in hell, even though he has not admitted guilt, nor will he.

They will continuie to think this even after they read what the parents of both kids said. They will even do so even after they find out that las vegas is in the desert and that he was making his ex leave from a scene where she was trying to assualt his girl friend...

Wait...what? You did not hear that part.

But I suppose everyone heard about that false screwdriver? Okay....

So we are determining his future for hearsay?

Thank god our parents never did that.....

Jello Biafra
5/4/2009, 09:55 AM
Soonerfan28....

are you seriously asking this question here?

Bro....Everyone here, but a select few thinks Justin Chaisson should rot in hell, even though he has not admitted guilt, nor will he.

They will continuie to think this even after they read what the parents of both kids said. They will even do so even after they find out that las vegas is in the desert and that he was making his ex leave from a scene where she was trying to assualt his girl friend...

Wait...what? You did not hear that part.

But I suppose everyone heard about that false screwdriver? Okay....

So we are determining his future for hearsay?

Thank god our parents never did that.....

and THIS ^^^ is why you always wait to see what comes out in the warsh before you make comments...

i smelled BS almost from the very beginning but now its starting to rot and get worse...

SoonerInFortSmith
5/4/2009, 10:35 AM
He won't see the field until he plays backup DT in the '10 spring game.