4/29/2009, 11:09 PM
That one dude . :P

Hell if I know Ive never watched it yet :D

soonerbrat
4/29/2009, 11:10 PM
oh.

soonerbrat
4/29/2009, 11:11 PM
hey picasso...do you go to the festival in shawnee in june?

Crucifax Autumn
4/29/2009, 11:12 PM
Who Cares?

picasso
4/29/2009, 11:14 PM
hey picasso...do you go to the festival in shawnee in june?

used to. my cousins and I used to own that golf tourney. I think they grew to hate us and of course the Chairman does because we're Bruno/Vieaux.

It's a good time though.

picasso
4/29/2009, 11:14 PM
and I think Matt was voted off.

CrimsonJim
4/29/2009, 11:53 PM
Whomever the guy was wearin' that boy band hat....the wife thinks it was Matt too.

Crucifax Autumn
4/30/2009, 12:10 AM
Whoever it was sucks...and whoever is left sucks.

CrimsonJim
4/30/2009, 12:12 AM
Cranky bastage tonight, aincha?

Crucifax Autumn
4/30/2009, 12:14 AM
I just hate that shortcut to fame crap

picasso
4/30/2009, 12:17 AM
hey, most biggies got a big break somewhere. Fame these days is a fleeting thing anyway.
Warhol would change that quote to 25 minutes.

CrimsonJim
4/30/2009, 12:17 AM
Heck, if I could find ANYcut, I'd take it. :) I wouldn't know how to act, bein' rich and shameless.

CrimsonJim
4/30/2009, 12:19 AM
hey, most biggies got a big break somewhere. Fame these days is a fleeting thing anyway.

Yep, it's not like most of these people just woke up one morning and decided they were going to try out for Idol one morning and see what happens. They've been at it for years already, takin' their knocks along the way.

Crucifax Autumn
4/30/2009, 12:49 AM

The ones that have worked at it for real and have spent times honing their craft with a band and writing songs I can excuse.

The ones who tried out after singing in the shower for their teen years can go away.

Those guys that get a lucky break after busting their *** I have no problem with. On the other hand you have truly dedicated musicians and artists who work HARD and never make it while some talentless doosh that got lucky on a friggin' lowest common denominator talent show become rich stars. It's just wrong and it's just ridiculous to buy into the concept of soemone who's never written a song or performed with a band being a "star".

I'm kinda bitchy about this when I listen to so much music that never gets major lable support due to our dumb way in this society of rewarding laziness and shortcuts while pissing away the talent of legitimate artists.

END RANT

StoopTroup
4/30/2009, 06:39 AM
I like when some fatty comes on and sings Opera and everyone cries.

1890MilesToNorman
4/30/2009, 06:43 AM
who was voted off tonite? I gots no tv or innerwebs cept my phone

All of'em cept the chick, Adam ant, Dorkey and the beaver.

badger
4/30/2009, 07:14 AM
I like when some fatty comes on and sings Opera and everyone cries.

You mean like that middle aged woman from the British version of "Got Talent" that sang Les Miserables? :D

picasso
4/30/2009, 08:24 AM
The ones that have worked at it for real and have spent times honing their craft with a band and writing songs I can excuse.

The ones who tried out after singing in the shower for their teen years can go away.

Those guys that get a lucky break after busting their *** I have no problem with. On the other hand you have truly dedicated musicians and artists who work HARD and never make it while some talentless doosh that got lucky on a friggin' lowest common denominator talent show become rich stars. It's just wrong and it's just ridiculous to buy into the concept of soemone who's never written a song or performed with a band being a "star".

I'm kinda bitchy about this when I listen to so much music that never gets major lable support due to our dumb way in this society of rewarding laziness and shortcuts while pissing away the talent of legitimate artists.

END RANT

well it's the public who makes that possible.

ADs_Agent
4/30/2009, 09:22 AM
I actually have 0 problem with the remaining 4 contestants. I think they are all very talented at what they do, can do w/o the screeching of Adam but beyond that I think they're all pretty good. This is the first time ever I don't think I've been able to call the winner.

soonerbrat
5/1/2009, 12:03 PM
thanks guys. i should have innerwebs at home tonight and I can watch it online.

soonerbrat
5/1/2009, 12:04 PM
BUT STILL NO TELEVISION!

picking up the new TV tonight or in the morning..directTV coming next week as soon as the guy that hooks it up for us is off jury duty.

picasso
5/1/2009, 02:03 PM
oy!

texas bandman
5/1/2009, 11:04 PM
I think this year has some ofthe most talented singers in it. Jordan Sparks wouldn't even be in the top five this year and Taylor Hicks' performance was not too good.

soonerbrat
5/4/2009, 02:46 PM
yes...finally....new 52" LCD flat screen. I love HDTV

Lott's Bandana
5/4/2009, 02:56 PM
Can I come over?

soonerbrat
5/4/2009, 03:06 PM
Can I come over?

yes. we are having a big 4th of july pre-fireworks party/housewarming. you are all invited.

Pricetag
5/4/2009, 03:11 PM
well it's the public who makes that possible.
These aren't the droids we're looking for.