PDA

View Full Version : Justin Chaisson ................

Pages : 1 [2]

Collier11
5/10/2009, 09:58 PM
No, the courts did the same thing to Chaisson on similar pleas...that was my point.

Your only point is that you like to TALK LOUD!!! ;)

Collier11
5/10/2009, 09:59 PM
Only if you were reading some of the spek comments. hehe!

already read them, you have some fun stuff waiting on you as well

OU_Sooners75
5/10/2009, 09:59 PM
Your only point is that you like to TALK LOUD!!! ;)

I aint screamin, you ****** bag. :P

olevetonahill
5/10/2009, 10:02 PM
I aint screamin, you ****** bag. :P

Im gonna give ya both cards If ya dont settle down
Which ones ya want ? The A of hearts or the Q ?:D

Collier11
5/10/2009, 10:04 PM
Ill take the queen, he can have the arse...wait, ace

Crucifax Autumn
5/10/2009, 10:05 PM
Oh Crist...What did I cause?????!!!!!!!

Let me put all this a different way.

The kid screwed up, the girl blew it out of proportion, the families, lawyers and DA found a way to make it all go away, and now he can go to OU, learn how to act with great coaches and a team full of role models. And somewhere along the way somebody's grandma blew a gasket!

Collier11
5/10/2009, 10:08 PM

The kid screwed up, the girl blew it out of proportion, the families, lawyers and DA found a way to make it all go away, and now he can go to OU, learn how to act with great coaches and a team full of role models. And somewhere along the way somebody's grandma blew a gasket!

Agreed on all accounts, ill still leave the rim jobs to you :D

olevetonahill
5/10/2009, 10:09 PM

The kid screwed up, the girl blew it out of proportion, the families, lawyers and DA found a way to make it all go away, and now he can go to OU, learn how to act with great coaches and a team full of role models. And somewhere along the way somebody's grandma blew a Daddy!

Oh **** did i just do that ?:eek:

CrimsonJim
5/10/2009, 10:54 PM
Ever hear the saying, if it looks like **** and smells like **** then it is probably ****

**** = duck?

Crucifax Autumn
5/10/2009, 11:09 PM
Oh **** did i just do that ?:eek:

Um....yep! You did it!

:pop:

Lott's Bandana
5/10/2009, 11:31 PM
Do you really think that the statement below is a form of forced gang rape?

Originally Posted by A-M
"He needs to be in jail and not playing football and having a good old time with all the guys!"

My statement above in NO WAY had anything to do with a form of forced gang rape. As a person who endured being raped by own father (incest) for many years as a child, I can tell you that making a joke about it is noting a person should be doing! We have been discussing a situation where a young man was charged with DV against his girlfriend and pled "no contest" to a lessor charge. You need to get with the program and make your statements appropriate to the subject. I throughly resent the fact that you would indicate that I would wish anyone to be through a form of forced gang rape. I said what I ment to say, and nothing more as you suggested.

Yes I did. Why wouldn't I?

And TMI on the personal admissions, AdashM. You lose all credibility on an internet chat board when you use horrific alleged personal experiences to justify your arguments with people...half of whom are simply ****ing with you.

If you don't want people who can read to misinterpret you, correct your grammar.

As far as your holier-than-thou righteous indignation?

You should stop.

Seriously.

Crucifax Autumn
5/10/2009, 11:44 PM
As far as your holier-than-thou righteous indignation?

But that probably gains her a lot of "will remain nameless" fans from the SO!

Lott's Bandana
5/10/2009, 11:48 PM
But that probably gains her a lot of "will remain nameless" fans from the SO!

Oh, I dunno. Sometimes people truly believe the spooge they type so it's not like it's disingenuous. The problem is, there isn't a speck of consideration for another argument, just the need to argue every little point.

Ever get so far into an argument you forget what you were arguing about in the first place?

And seriously, where did Lid go?

Crucifax Autumn
5/11/2009, 12:02 AM
He's sucking his thumb in a fetal position somewhere. That's why his mom came here and took up the argument.

TexasLidig8r
5/11/2009, 09:49 AM
And seriously, where did Lid go?

Too much work to do and got bored with the thread.

CrimsonJim
5/11/2009, 09:58 AM
Too much work to do and got bored with the thread.

Translation: There were lots of wrecks down here over the weekend, and 'cides that I was gettin' tired of gettin' my teeth kicked in on the thread.