PDA

View Full Version : HIGH SCHOOLS WITH MOST NFL PLAYERS

soonerfan28
4/28/2009, 03:02 PM
I was thinking that BTW High School in Tulsa has put a few NFL player out there and they aren't on the list of HS's w/the most NFL players. Here's the few I could think of. Robert Meachem(New Orleans), Felix Jones(Dallas), Mark Anderson(Chicago) Quentin Chaney(St Louis?), De'Mond Parker(Green Bay), Renaldo Works(Miami & Houston)R.W.McQuarters(Giants). If I'm missing anybody let me know. I don't know how this is really judged, but all of these guys played at least one year in the NFL except Chaney and I think he will.

This list is from 2006, so it has probably changed.

HIGH SCHOOLS WITH MOST NFL PLAYERS
5- Dillard, Ft. Lauderdale, FL (Isaac Bruce, SL; Chris Gamble, CAR; Quinn Gray, JAX; Jovan Haye, CLV; Stanley McClover, CAR)

5- Dorsey, Los Angeles, CA (Antonio Chatman, CIN; Na’il Diggs; CAR; Keyshawn Johnson, CAR; Dennis Northcutt, CLV; Edell Shepherd, HOU)

5- Ely, Pompano Beach, FL (Tyrone Carter, PIT; Zack Crockett, OAK; Al Harris, GB; Jerome McDougle, PHI; Corey Simon, IND)

5- Kahuku, Kahuku, HI (Aaron Francisco, ARZ; Chris Kemoeatu, PIT; Ma’ake Kemoeatu, CAR; Itula Mili, SEA; Chris Naeole, JAX)

5- Long Beach Polytechnic, Long Beach, CA (Winston Justice, PHI; Marcedes Lewis, JAX; Willie McGinest, CLV; Samie Parker, KC; Omar Stoutmire, NO)

Twenty high schools have four players each in the NFL this year. Thirty-one high schools boast three NFLers, while 170 schools have two players:

Angleton, Angelton, TX
Aplington-Parkersburg, Parkersburg, IA
Boyd Anderson, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Carter, Dallas, TX
De La Salle, Concord, CA
Deep Creek, Chesapeake, VA
DeSoto, DeSoto, TX
Hazelwood East, St. Louis, MO
Lawton, Lawton, OK
Lincoln, Tallahassee, FL
Lower Richland, Hopkins, SC
Lufkin, Lufkin, TX
Miami Beach, Miami Beach, FL
Miami, Miami, FL
Northwestern, Miami, FL
Robert E. Lee, Midland, TX
St. Augustine, New Orleans, LA
Thomas Jefferson, Denver, CO
Tustin, Tustin, CA

Mad Dog Madsen
4/28/2009, 03:36 PM
Well like you said the list is from 2006. Meachem, Felix, and, Chaney were still in college. And I think Anderson didn't get drafted until 06. So, maybe if we ever get an updated list BTW should be on there.

JLEW1818
4/28/2009, 04:02 PM
good thread. me like

soonerfan28
4/28/2009, 04:21 PM
I would also guess that Long Beach Poly has added a few.

soonerfan28
4/28/2009, 08:28 PM
Can somebody give me the Lawton 3? I would say that it would have to include Birdine and I believe Jammal Brown.

OU-HSV
4/28/2009, 10:34 PM
Can somebody give me the Lawton 3? I would say that it would have to include Birdine and I believe Jammal Brown.

Antonio Perkins maybe?? Isn't he still in the NFL somewhere? Or what about DJ Wolfe is he on a squad somewhere? Aren't those two guys from Lawton

picasso
4/28/2009, 10:36 PM
but isn't the list for players on an NFL roster currently?

tommieharris91
4/29/2009, 12:53 AM

I'm thinking of the guy that used to play safety for the Panthers, but I can't remember his name...

Harry Beanbag
4/29/2009, 08:24 AM
Mike Minter

stoops the eternal pimp
4/29/2009, 09:07 AM
seeing as thats a list of (at the time) current players in the nfl and what high school, some of the schools that have probably put out a lot over the years aren't included

soonerfan28
4/29/2009, 11:07 AM
but isn't the list for players on an NFL roster currently?

Yes. I didn't realize that when I started the thread.