4/27/2009, 09:05 PM
the show is pretty funny

DMAFB_Sooner08
4/27/2009, 09:22 PM
the show is pretty funny

Except that USC homer Petro gets on my damn nerves

OU-HSV
4/27/2009, 09:51 PM
Is it going to be worth DVR'ing all the new episodes?? I'm DVR'd tonights to see what I think...but was curious what yall think

Curly Bill
4/27/2009, 09:59 PM
You don't wanna know what I think...

...ghey.

goingoneight
4/28/2009, 11:05 AM
I Divvrr'd a Sooner Spring Football special on FSN Sunday night. Nothing new but it was better than watching baseball or poker.

soonermix
4/28/2009, 03:04 PM
I like the new hosts and the new format is ok, i think football will be very entertaining, baseball could be as exciting as watching it on tv, and the basketball was fair but the joes won so they got that going for them

ouleaf
4/28/2009, 03:20 PM
I absolutely love this show. The best ones are where they guys compete against the athletes from the less popular sports like Hockey, Swimming, or Soccer. It always provides for a good laugh or two.

OU-HSV
4/28/2009, 10:37 PM
I Divvrr'd a Sooner Spring Football special on FSN Sunday night. Nothing new but it was better than watching baseball or poker.

Well sh*t, I've been trying to catch that on FSN for a while now so I could DVR it. I'm gonna have to check my guide and see if it comes on again soon. I'm sure they'll replay it like 50 times

goingoneight
4/28/2009, 10:56 PM
It's nothing you haven't seen yet. And they mention nothing about the newcomers or up-and-comers (Calhoun, Owens, Miller, Proctor, Washington, Wort, etc.)

They give a quick praise to Adron Tennell, Brandon Caleb and Ryan Broyles with quick interview clips with AT, BC, RB and Bradford. Of course, Stoops puts on the positive coach-speak "we had a great spring, defense is ahead of the offense, recruiting went well, conditioning went well, we have lots of guys out, etc."

The overall is WR should be a smoothe transition, all guys gave great respect to Iglesias, Johnson and Chaney for their contributions on and off the field, O-Line wasn't made out to be all doom and gloom, and Stoops simply pointed out that it's just going to look very different with four guys gone and your only returning starter playing another position. Trent Williams seems positive and excited about playing the left side and called it "where I played all my life until I came here," so that's good that he's not totally lost and worried about the group's efforts so far.

The defense was all hype. They used words lke "could, should, might" and "probably" to describe them. One of the DBs, I think it's Dom Franks said this spring has been great getting everyone back so we can continue to develop and sharpen our skills. He said that the team is very well aware of the big plays that teams were making against them last year and that this year's focus is stopping the big plays, said the defense as a whole is a LOT more confident and experienced to do so now.

I like.

OU-HSV
4/28/2009, 11:00 PM
It's nothing you haven't seen yet. And they mention nothing about the newcomers or up-and-comers (Calhoun, Owens, Miller, Proctor, Washington, Wort, etc.)

They give a quick praise to Adron Tennell, Brandon Caleb and Ryan Broyles with quick interview clips with AT, BC, RB and Bradford. Of course, Stoops puts on the positive coach-speak "we had a great spring, defense is ahead of the offense, recruiting went well, conditioning went well, we have lots of guys out, etc."

The overall is WR should be a smoothe transition, all guys gave great respect to Iglesias, Johnson and Chaney for their contributions on and off the field, O-Line wasn't made out to be all doom and gloom, and Stoops simply pointed out that it's just going to look very different with four guys gone and your only returning starter playing another position. Trent Williams seems positive and excited about playing the left side and called it "where I played all my life until I came here," so that's good that he's not totally lost and worried about the group's efforts so far.

The defense was all hype. They used words lke "could, should, might" and "probably" to describe them. One of the DBs, I think it's Dom Franks said this spring has been great getting everyone back so we can continue to develop and sharpen our skills. He said that the team is very well aware of the big plays that teams were making against them last year and that this year's focus is stopping the big plays, said the defense as a whole is a LOT more confident and experienced to do so now.

I like.

Great now I don't have to DVR it. Way to squash my excitement :D
I kid..I kid
I figured that's about how it would go anyways