PDA

View Full Version : ABC's Better of Ted

soonerhubs
4/25/2009, 08:21 AM
Never misses a beat, has a great ensemble cast, and has kept me interested five episodes into the series.

I suppose I should just plan on its canceling, because me watching can be the kiss of death.

CRAP! It's called Better OFF Ted.

olevetonahill
4/25/2009, 09:09 AM
So Ya Know how to keep an Idiot in suspense ?

crawfish
4/25/2009, 09:55 AM
The "Racial Sensitivity" episode was off the charts.

Yeah, I agree. It's funny, clever, subversive and I like it, so its days are obviously numbered.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/25/2009, 10:16 AM

Yeah, I agree. It's funny, clever, subversive and I like it, so its days are obviously numbered.What's it about?

Frozen Sooner
4/25/2009, 10:35 AM
What's it about?

Extremely competent manager heads up the wacky R&D division of a company that appears to be modeled after GE. Portia de Rossi plays his hyper-business-oriented boss who he slept with once.

I've been enjoying it as well. So yeah, it's a goner. It's got the "show after Scrubs" kiss of death.

yermom
4/25/2009, 10:44 AM
it's got the hawt landlord from Joey and Michael's sister from Arrested Development

doomed.

i've been watching it too, so that doesn't help :D

:norm:?

achiro
6/16/2009, 09:52 PM

Yeah, I agree. It's funny, clever, subversive and I like it, so its days are obviously numbered.

If this is the one that was on tonight, it was the first episode I've watched and it was great. Black people won't trigger the sensors so they hire white people to follow them around!hehehe