olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 12:39 AM
My 1st exes cousin
he was In premed fer 8 yrs, and hadnt ever got a degree of anykind either
Hell My ex and I had been married 16 yrs when we Devorced
her cousin was still in "Premed":D

SicEmBaylor
4/24/2009, 12:40 AM
Wait, is this about me or has someone else around here been in school for the better part of a decade?

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 12:40 AM
i <3 olevet

2 1/2 down 5 1/2 to go

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 12:42 AM
Wait, is this about me or has someone else around here been in school for the better part of a decade?

Nah...I think it's been made clear now.

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 12:44 AM
At least he knows in this case to spell "I" "i"

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 12:44 AM
what's funny is i bet i can still bait crucifax into turning this thread into a 10 page pissing contest even though it is completely obvious to the rest of the board that was my intention the whole time, so they don't even bother... my how dense some of you are :D

StoopTroup
4/24/2009, 12:45 AM
i <3 olevet

2 1/2 down 5 1/2 to go

Once you actually make it through med school...come back and we'll neg ya some more. :D

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 12:46 AM
wahhhhh!!!!

Why was everyone arguing with you and why was the thread so long before my first comment?

And as for the pissing contest and the bait...Vet just baited you into posting in this thread ya genius!

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 12:50 AM
vet knows he doesn't need to bait me, we are tight like that

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 12:50 AM
Cause Im a
http://www.onenightstandtshirts.com/images/master-baiter-tshirt.jpg

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 12:51 AM

Yea we be
BFFs :rolleyes:

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 12:51 AM
what's funny is i bet i can still bait crucifax into turning this thread into a 10 page pissing contest even though it is completely obvious to the rest of the board that was my intention the whole time, so they don't even bother... my how dense some of you are :D

That UCO ejumacation is commin in handy fer ya der youngin.

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 12:52 AM

Evar tasteed his ovj?

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 12:52 AM
UCO is the only institute in the state with an ACS certified chemistry program. so yeah, it was the best choice for me.

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 12:53 AM
Evar tasteed his ovj?

Hes to young
:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 12:54 AM
UCO is the only institute in the state with an ACS certified chemistry program. so yeah, it was the best choice for me.

I got yer chemistry going on in My Kitchen :D

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 12:54 AM
I wouldn't let this guy operate on my toe. Course I'm sure the "end" goal is to be a proctologist anyway.

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 12:55 AM

AzzClassicSpoogefest?

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 12:57 AM
Dont get this one locked afore we get ta page 2 :D
actually I really was tellin a story about a premed dude .

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 12:59 AM
personal attacks!

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/image.php?u=49125&dateline=1169708319 nice rat tail :D

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 01:00 AM

Really?

http://www.chem.okstate.edu/

At OSU, the Department of Chemistry is part of the Arts and Sciences College and is located in two buildings, Physical Sciences I and II. Our undergraduate curriculum includes work in each of four major chemistry subdisciplines--analytical, inorganic, organic, and physical. Students can earn an ACS-certified or a departmental B.S. degree in Chemistry. Over the past five years, 60 students have graduated with the B.S. degree: 40% have begun careers in industry, 15% have attended medical school, and 45% have gone on to graduate study.

http://chem.ou.edu/Overview/Undergraduate-Program-Overview.html

The Chemistry (Professional) major is most suitable for majors who plan to pursue a graduate degree after obtaining their baccalaureate degree. It is the most rigorous in its chemistry course requirements. The professional degree program also is a good one for students to enroll in initially who begin their chemical studies unsure of their ultimate degree goal. This is because it is much easier to switch from the Professional degree program to either the Chemistry Standard or Biochemistry degree programs, even as late as the senior year, than it is to switch to the professional option from the standard option or biochemistry degree program. The Chemistry (Professional) degree is certified by the American Chemical Society as appropriate for students wanting to pursue graduate studies. It also provides the best background in chemistry for students planning to pursue a job in chemistry after obtaining the baccalaureate degree. It is not a required degree for graduate study in chemistry or biochemistry, however, and some students prefer to take one of the other degree options so that there is room in their schedules to take additional courses outside chemistry that meet their career goals. For example, students wanting to pursue a research career in pharmaceutical research or biochemistry would probably want to take additional courses in microbiology or zoology. The Professional degree requires a total of 39 credit hours of chemistry courses beyond General Chemistry.

Of course I may have misread what you posted...but to earn a ASC Certification, doesn't that department need to be ASC Certified program?

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 01:02 AM
Wow...another picture? I'm gonna be the most popular image on the net soon!

After you of course:

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/upload/2007/09/joel.JPG

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 01:05 AM
Really?

http://www.chem.okstate.edu/

http://chem.ou.edu/Overview/Undergraduate-Program-Overview.html

Of course I may have misread what you posted...but to earn a ASC Certification, doesn't that department need to be ASC Certified program?

You have to be accepted first and the sheephumpers require a 300 on the SAT, so he went elsewhere to become Leroy's Doctor Love.

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 01:05 AM
yeah that's what they told me when i took my tour here. i figured it was probably BS. but either way it's ACS accredited, and crucifax really looks like that. hate to bust your bubble buddy but OU, OSU, or UCO none have admission requirements that are worth any kind of smack.

Fraggle145
4/24/2009, 01:07 AM
IBTL.

Oh ya I like boobs.

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 01:07 AM
yeah that's what they told me when i took my tour here. i figured it was probably BS. but either way it's ACS accredited, and crucifax really looks like that. hate to bust your bubble buddy but OU, OSU, or UCO none have admission requirements that are worth any kind of s*Mack*.

Hes got 4 Tits ? :eek:

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 01:08 AM
yeah that's what they told me when i took my tour here. i figured it was probably BS. but either way it's ACS accredited, and crucifax really looks like that

So if you were an eskimo, I could sell Ice to you?

Seriously dude...a lot of this is in fun and jest, at least from me. But do you even think with your brain?

UCO is not even in the top 3 of major universities in Oklahoma, and you actually believed the BS about UCO being the only ACS accredited school in Oklahoma?

Seriously...no wonder people (including the admins) give you **** here!

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 01:08 AM
Yes...I look like a guy who wears an OU cap, has a bit of a gut, and can still score all the tail I want.

I'm sure all that is frowned upon here by a bunch of guys in OU caps, with beerguts, who can still score lots of tail.

Your arguments are counterproductive to say the least!

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 01:09 AM
Yall gonna get My perfectly innocent thread locked with out even discussin my ex cousin in law aint ya .:(

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 01:11 AM
Yall gonna get My perfectly innocent thread locked with out even discussin my ex cousin in law aint ya .:(

Well, I do not know your ex-cousin/brother/father-in-law....you freaking hilljack :P ....but he has to be sharper than this tool!

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 01:11 AM
StarAssic Tampon did it...not me! lol

And I banged yer ex-cousin in prison!

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 01:12 AM
it never really mattered enough to me to look into it. i came to UCO originally undecided considering music which i KNOW UCO has the best music/jazz program in the state. 75 what do you do for a living, i need to confirm a sneaking suspicion.

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 01:12 AM
it never really mattered enough to me to look into it. i came to UCO originally undecided considering music which i KNOW UCO has the best music/jazz program in the state.

WOW...so you suck at music too?

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 01:13 AM
So...Your saying you are more worried about jazz hands than learning to speak English and work the knife? Still not operating on me!

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 01:13 AM
My ex wifes cousin to be exact :P
and since this thread wasnt about the Starpimpleonmyass
he just waded in and started talkin smack so I dont see how this should be locked or nuthin .;)

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 01:16 AM
it never really mattered enough to me to look into it. i came to UCO originally undecided considering music which i KNOW UCO has the best music/jazz program in the state. 75 what do you do for a living, i need to confirm a sneaking suspicion.

Ill answer that
75 Flips burgers
Im a bootlegger
Cru makes Tie die T-shirts

starclassic tama
So...Your saying you are more worried about jazz hands than learning to speak English and work the knife? Still not operating on me!

please point out grammatical and/or spelling errors in my posts. punctuation, there might be a few. but you majored in english and still can't use the proper form of your/you're and you are trying to bust on me for english? almost as funny as your picture. almost

Fraggle145

So Im confused who had the tits? yer cousin? yer ex-cousin-in-law? or mack? :confused:

Crucifax Autumn
LOL...Go look what I put on the note on the fridge back at the shack.

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 01:18 AM
please point out grammatical and/or spelling errors in my posts. punctuation, there might be a few. but you majored in english and still can't use the proper form of your/you're and you are trying to bust on me for english? almost as funny as your picture. almost

Wow...Typos are far more stupid than 2 pages of not understanding English!

But I guess you caught me either way so I will give you a pass and not neg that one post.

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 01:19 AM
So Im confused who had the tits? yer cousin? yer ex-cousin-in-law? or *Mack*? :confused:

Cru gots 4 tits and Starpimpleonmyass thinks it looks funny
pay tention

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 01:20 AM

besides banging your momma on the side?

Rgfh2qQzQ2s

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 01:22 AM
2 pages of not understanding english, huh? i almost feel sorry for you at this point. but please neg, i much prefer my favorite color crimson to the oregon duck green

Fraggle145
4/24/2009, 01:22 AM
Cru gots 4 tits and Starpimpleonmyass thinks it looks funny
pay tention

:O

Doesnt that make 6 tits? Cru got 2 and then +4? Itd look funny to me too if id never had 4 tits on me...

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 01:23 AM
no, i meant besides your community college football career.

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 01:24 AM
I Like My doctor
http://nuwen.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/1glass.jpg

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 01:25 AM
Figures you wouldn't.

Don't stop guys...I'm going to get more beer and popcorn and I'll be right back.

Here ya go azzfanatic...Im...I missed a comma so you can say I'm stupid.

See how I did that...comma? lol

tommieharris91
4/24/2009, 01:25 AM
WOW...so you suck at music too?

Don't bother telling him about OU's accredited music programs either. :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 01:26 AM
:O

Doesnt that make 6 tits? Cru got 2 and then +4? Itd look funny to me too if id never had 4 tits on me...

The 2 natural ones dont count as tits
The 4 Sugartits are what counts
Pay tention

yermom
4/24/2009, 01:26 AM

i'm on the 15+ year plan myself...

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 01:27 AM
no, i meant besides your community college football career.

That community college football career earned me way more than your music/jazz goals in life, now didnt it?

Now run along and play with the other retarded children.

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 01:28 AM
Don't bother telling him about OU's accredited music programs either. :rolleyes:

UCO's jazz program is outstanding. i don't know a lot about OU's music department.

That community college football career earned me way more than your music/jazz goals in life, now didnt it?

highly unlikely.

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 01:30 AM
UCO's jazz program is outstanding. i don't know a lot about OU's music department.

Apparently you dont know much about anything....especially since in today's world you can log on a computer with internet access and research schools around the WORLD and what they have to offer.

But for a budding musician like yourself. UCO was the choice to be....oh wait, you couldn't even make it in UCO's music program!

Good jorb!

SoonerKnight
4/24/2009, 01:31 AM
UCO jazz dept!!! who cares really!! Let's talk about olevet's ex-cousin inlaw premed student whatever..... :D

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 01:32 AM

highly unlikely.

Apparently Einstein here fails are following sarcasm.

So are you going to med school to play with the male cadaveres?

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 01:35 AM
Apparently you dont know much about anything....especially since in today's world you can log on a computer with internet access and research schools around the WORLD and what they have to offer.

But for a budding musician like yourself. UCO was the choice to be....oh wait, you couldn't even make it in UCO's music program!

Good jorb!

lol feel FREE to research UCO's jazz department and post your results in this thread. i couldn't make it huh? you sure do know a lot about me...

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 01:37 AM
lol feel FREE to research UCO's jazz department and post your results in this thread. i couldn't make it huh? you sure do know a lot about me...

Is this you performin ?
http://image22.webshots.com/22/1/99/4/231219904JeWxqy_ph.jpg

OU_Sooners75

Got proof that I am incorrect?

AND FYI, you do not want me to start digging around to find out about you. So lets just let that aspect of this lesson lie still.

starclassic tama
if coach woulda put 75 in, they would have been NAIA champs no doubt, no doubt in my mind :D

actually i do want you to dig up as much on me as you can. want my myspace? that's a good start!

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 01:38 AM
Is this you performin ?
http://image22.webshots.com/22/1/99/4/231219904JeWxqy_ph.jpg

FAIL!

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 01:38 AM
You seen the guy? He's bigger than Loadholt!

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 01:41 AM
You seen the guy? He's bigger than Loadholt!

No
But feel free to post a pic of him if ya have one
he likes to make fun of you pic.

Crucifax Autumn
if coach woulda put 75 in, they would have been NAIA champs no doubt, no doubt in my mind :D

actually i do want you to dig up as much on me as you can. want my myspace? that's a good start!

Is it as funny as the last guy I exposed who later sent a PM blast to everyone on the next star recruit outta "Rapper" Central High?

OU_Sooners75

I hate to brag...but my honors in community college football, will far outweigh your attempt at getting into med school.

Last I heard, they do require an IQ above 50 to get into OU...hence the real reason you decided to go to UCO.

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 01:42 AM
No
But feel free to post a pic of him if ya have one
he likes to make fun of you pic.

I was talking about our resident wrestler/sports writer.

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 01:43 AM
You know what I just noticed...A thread got longer than 2 pages without politics or American Idol!

There is hope for humanity after all!

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 01:44 AM

Oh ,
Well starpimpleonmyass wheres yer "Myspace " thingy ?

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 01:45 AM

Who?

starclassic tama
I hate to brag...but my honors in community college football, will far outweigh your attempt at getting into med school.

Last I heard, they do require an IQ above 50 to get into OU...hence the real reason you decided to go to UCO.

so where did you play?

olevetonahill
You know what I just noticed...A thread got longer than 2 pages without politics or American Idol!

And you had to go **** it up
good jorb dumas :rolleyes: :P

Crucifax Autumn
I'm just guessing here, but I'd say he's a talentless drummer who's wasting time in garage bands and hoping that will work out before he flunks out of med school in about 14 years.

tommieharris91

Sociocommunist towelhead!!

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 01:46 AM
so where did you play?

On a football field
pay tention

Crucifax Autumn
I'm actually Commulist Diaperhead

OU_Sooners75
Starcumbubbleonyourass. are you going to make it to any tailgates this year?

I really want to give you a beer....maybe drink some OVJ?

I plan on being at the home opener.

Surely you can take time away from your career of being a student/horn (amongotherthings) blower!

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 01:47 AM
On a football field
pay tention

You gotta remember...English is taboo.

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 01:48 AM

Give it up Boy :D

Crucifax Autumn
Starcumbubbleonyourass. are you going to make it to any tailgates this year?

I really want to give you a beer....maybe drink some OVJ?

I plan on being at the home opener.

Surely you can take time away from your career of being a student/horn (amongotherthings) blower!

You gotta remember...he's not actually a student. He just lives near a college and plays drums.

OU_Sooners75
so where did you play?

Which school?

I started at D-1A actually it was in the Big 8 (the latter years)...due to injury I had to transfer...ended up at a NAIA school.

So ask away my dumbass friend....ask away.

Fraggle145
4/24/2009, 01:49 AM
Apparently Einstein here fails are following sarcasm.

So are you going to med school to play with the male cadaveres?

skin flute?

What do i win?

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 01:49 AM
I'm still looking for the MySpace and the Junior High Yearbook. I have fond memories of the special section I did in mine honoring the bravery of the special ed kids.

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 01:51 AM
You gotta remember...he's not actually a student. He just lives near a college and plays drums.

so then This is him Performin ?
http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-15537759.jpg?size=67&uid={ACE18411-36B7-466B-A080-FDD91240E11A}

Fraggle145
4/24/2009, 01:51 AM
The 2 natural ones dont count as tits
The 4 Sugartits are what counts
Pay tention

mmmmmmmmmmm sugar tits....

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 01:52 AM
It's drums he plays guys...

http://store.drumbum.com/media/spirit-76-kids-drum.jpg

Fraggle145
4/24/2009, 01:53 AM
arent drums another word for tits?

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 01:53 AM
http://www.unigrip.net/KidPlayingSmith.jpg

Fraggle145
4/24/2009, 01:54 AM
how about cans?

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 01:55 AM
It sounds like he's banging cans...only sex he's ever had!

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 01:56 AM
Found a yearbook pic:

http://blog.emerson.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/retard_update.jpg

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 01:57 AM
It's drums he plays guys...

http://store.drumbum.com/media/spirit-76-kids-drum.jpg

Dude you dint click my linky :(
http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-15537759.jpg?size=67&uid={ACE18411-36B7-466B-A080-FDD91240E11A}

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 02:00 AM
Did too and that guy looks too smart!

Fraggle145
4/24/2009, 02:00 AM
It sounds like he's banging cans...only sex he's ever had!

So it goes "slap, slap, slap...... squirt?" :P

Aint nothing wrong with bangin cans.... Wher'dya think pearl necklaces come from?

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 02:02 AM
LMAO...Good point!

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 02:02 AM
Back to literacy though...

Did anyone else need a lesson like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by starclassic tama
then why doesn't it say with rare exceptions completion of an undergraduate degree isn't required?

Originall posted by FrozenSooner
"With rare exceptions completion of an undergraduate degree isn't required" would have an entirely different meaning.

I think you're confused as to how "rare exceptions" modifies the sentence.

Let's strip the original sentence down a bit:

"With rare exceptions completion of an undergraduate degree is required[.]" (Throwing out the second clause, as it doesn't bear on what we're talking about.)

Strip out the "With rare exceptions" and you have "Completion of an undergraduate degree is required."

The modifier "With rare exceptions" means that "The following is true in the majority of cases, however, there are some circumstances where it applies."

Therefore "With rare exceptions completion of an undergradute degree is required" means "We normally require you to have an undergraduate degree. In some circumstances, we don't. It ain't normal to not have one."

Fraggle145
4/24/2009, 02:05 AM
so does all that fancy grammar talk ever get chicks to show ya their bazooms?

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 02:07 AM
Can we get back to talking about My ex Cousin in law ?

The dude Majored in premed the whole time I was married to ex #1 almost 16 years
he never got a degree of any kind either , last I heard he was still Just gettin the Basics over with
he was a tard to .
:D

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 02:08 AM
so does all that fancy grammar talk ever get chicks to show ya their bazooms?

Dont about about Fancy talkin , But the OVJ does wonders fer the eyes

Fraggle145
4/24/2009, 02:08 AM
Can we get back to talking about My ex Cousin in law ?

The dude Majored in premed the whole time I was married to ex #1 almost 16 years
he never got a degree of any kind either , last I heard he was still Just gettin the Basics over with
he was a tard to .

Heh the basics are important.

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 02:09 AM
I already told ya I banged him in prison...what more do ya want? I'm not gonna own up to where Star came from so quit hinting around about it. I told her I wanted to wear a condom and she insisted.

Fraggle145
4/24/2009, 02:09 AM
Dont about about Fancy talkin , But the OVJ does wonders fer the eyes

really I just wanted to type bazoom. :D

Fraggle145
4/24/2009, 02:10 AM
I already told ya I banged him in prison...what more do ya want? I'm not gonna own up to where Star came from so quit hinting around about it. I told her I wanted to wear a condom and she insisted.

purple starfish? :confused:

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 02:10 AM
notice it was frozen sooner giving it, not crucifax who majored in english and still struggles with grammar :D

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 02:12 AM
I will say this starpimple....

Where I played has nothing to do with this thread, or the roast you are receiving.

But I started at Kansas State and moved down from there.

So my talents were good enough to get me past some second rate University you call Central Oklahoma.

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 02:13 AM
notice it was frozen sooner giving it, not crucifax who majored in english and still struggles with grammar :D

He seems to be struggling with english about as much as you struggle with the skin flute.

Next?

Fraggle145
4/24/2009, 02:13 AM
He seems to be struggling with english about as much as you struggle with the skin flute.

Next?

See! I knew I won. :D

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 02:14 AM

By Gawd I majored in Hall an Ology

Pool Hall, Dance hall, Card hall, Beer hall and Smartassology

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 02:15 AM

Next?

Thats the " Skin Piccolo" when yer in College

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 02:16 AM
kansas state isn't a second rate university? that's news to the world!

according to your logic, shouldn't i be proficient in the skin flute? come on 75, you're smarter than that.... or are you?

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 02:17 AM

Funny...That argument was what made me finally post in a conspiracy thread.

At least I know where the shift key is ya maroon!

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 02:18 AM

according to your logic, shouldn't i be proficient in the skin flute? come on 75, you're smarter than that.... or are you?

No worries...You obviously love the skin flute and suck at drumming. You would be lucky to get a gig with the Go-Go's

Fraggle145
4/24/2009, 02:19 AM

Compared to OCU? :confused: Where's your brain?

Damn son you just walked right into that door.

And just because you like to play it doesnt mean you are good at it...

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 02:19 AM
you english types and your love for arbitrary rules. i don't go to OCU. i go to UCO, which is apparently good enough according to the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. i'll take it and save half the money i would have spent as an undergraduate at OU.

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 02:20 AM
You medical types and your love for TOTALLY not knowing English!

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 02:21 AM

Does your dumbass really want to compare KSU and UCO?

Hell the second college I attended and played at has a better education than UCO does.

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 02:21 AM
Compared to OCU? :confused: Where's your brain?

Damn son you just walked right into that door.

And just because you like to play it doesnt mean you are good at it...

He sucks the knob on that door.

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 02:22 AM

Hell the second college I attended and played at has a better education than UCO does.

But OCU teaches reading comprehension like no other!

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 02:22 AM

lets see the facts 75! you are all talk...

OU-HSC's opinion of my transcript and undergraduate education is apparently good enough that they are going to grant me acceptance. that means more to me than this thread's opinion of my undergraduate studies and their legitimacy.

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 02:25 AM

You just wanta pick arguements dont ya ?
Hell I wanta talk about My ex cousin in law :mad:

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 02:25 AM
And you are all drivel

Fraggle145
4/24/2009, 02:28 AM
you english types and your love for arbitrary rules. i don't go to OCU. i go to UCO, which is apparently good enough according to the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. i'll take it and save half the money i would have spent as an undergraduate at OU.

heh OCU, UCO whats the difference? Oh ya i forgot this is a grammar thread. Spelling counts.

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 02:29 AM

OU-HSC's opinion of my transcript and undergraduate education is apparently good enough that they are going to grant me acceptance. that means more to me than this thread's opinion of my undergraduate studies and their legitimacy.

Which in no way guarantees you that you will finish the damned thing....but best of luck either way.

But do us all a favor....try getting into a different med school...you going to OU only weakens their program.

Fraggle145
4/24/2009, 02:30 AM
lets see the facts 75!

And by facts he means your penis.

:chicken:

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 02:31 AM
at this very moment 75 is researching the respective academic profiles of UCO and KSU. their football programs are comparable too :D

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 02:31 AM
heh OCU, UCO whats the difference? Oh ya i forgot this is a grammar thread. Spelling counts.

It Do :eek: :confused: Im Focked :O

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 02:33 AM
at this very moment 75 is researching the respective academic profiles of UCO and KSU. their football programs are comparable too :D

You said ya was gonna post yer " Myspace" thingy . Are ya ?

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 02:34 AM
Want proof starspasm?

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2008/94/opinions_college08_Americas-Best-Colleges_Rank.html

Find OCU on this list.

If you do, then let me know what number they are.

My second school is listed...so surely a much better school, UCO would be ranked higher.

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 02:34 AM
Which in no way guarantees you that you will finish the damned thing....but best of luck either way.

But do us all a favor....try getting into a different med school...you going to OU only weakens their program.

my grades suggest otherwise. but i will consider that since 75 told me to in the south oval! vet my myspace is NOT hard to find at all... not sure why a 58 year old man wants to look at a 22 year old mans myspace, but whatever floats your boat. just don't come near my boat

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 02:36 AM
You said ya was gonna post yer " Myspace" thingy . Are ya ?

Of course not...then we'd know all his friends work at Motorcycle Taxi Stands!

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 02:37 AM
makes you wonder why OU-HSC would even consider an applicant from the horrible ole' university of central oklahoma!

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 02:38 AM
my grades suggest otherwise. but i will consider that since 75 told me to in the south oval! vet my myspace is NOT hard to find at all... not sure why a 58 year old man wants to look at a 22 year old mans myspace, but whatever floats your boat. just don't come near my boat

You do know there is a difference between OU and UCO, right?

And as far as the KSU BS you want to try to pull....UCO and KSU are two very different universities. I only went to KSU for one reason and one reason only. Football.

After my injuries, I went to school for school and played football second.

And when I did transfer, I had the pick of the litter so to speak, after doing my research on schools.

Something you did not do too well...so your judgement is what scares me the most.

olevetonahill

I dont wanta look at it
you said you would post it is all
Plus you been makin fun of Crus Pic ya should post one of you .

Crucifax Autumn

I think it's weird that a 22 year old man looks up an old guy's age...

And your grades are what you posted...

Show us an un-doctored scan...or link it.

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 02:40 AM
makes you wonder why OU-HSC would even consider an applicant from the horrible ole' university of central oklahoma!

It does make one wonder. However, it is their admitting practice, not mine.

Pretty sure if I wanted to be a doctor, i too could have went that route.

So please, stop acting like you are some brainiac. You are nothing but a mere child trying to overcompensate his worth in this world.

Fraggle145
4/24/2009, 02:41 AM
I am the smartest one here. Just thought I would tell you guys. ;)

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 02:42 AM
You do know there is a difference between OU and UCO, right?

there is a difference in prestige of course. i know a lot of chemistry majors at OU and a lot of them wish they had gone to a smaller school like UCO for the simple fact that the Ph.D.'s at OU do more research and less teaching. UCO it's the other way around. the school doesn't have as much money so you have all the Ph.D.'s teaching a lot more than the Ph.D.'s at OU.

Pretty sure if I wanted to be a doctor, i too could have went that route.

So please, stop acting like you are some brainiac. You are nothing but a mere child trying to overcompensate his worth in this world.

you will never hear me toot my horn for being smarter than anyone else. so that perceived brainiac comes from your own insecurities if nothing else. i am extremely proficient in a few fields, science and math and extremely poor in just about everything else.

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 02:42 AM
No...Child is better...He's a moron and he knows it, He's actually a high school kid who knows he has no chance but to hope to get smarter in college.

In reality he's gonna be saying "welsome to Taco Bell..."

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 02:43 AM
I am the smartest one here. Just thought I would tell you guys. ;)

Prolly very true
at least till Ike shows up :P

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 02:43 AM
[QUOTE=starclassic tama;2607800]there is a difference in prestige of course. i know a lot of chemistry majors at OU and a lot of them wish they had gone to a smaller school like UCO for the simple fact that idiots get better grades there.
QUOTE]

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 02:45 AM
Im a Premed student Myself
I been studying My whole life to be a Gynecologist

Fraggle145
4/24/2009, 02:47 AM
Im a Premed student Myself
I been studying My whole life to be a Gynecologist

you like diseased *****? :eek:

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 02:47 AM
See Starcum....this is your failure.

A lot of kids wish they had gone to a smaller school for that reason.

At the major unis, you are nothing but a number to the profs...especially in the core classes. The biggest reason students wish they would have gone to a smalle school is because they would then get better grades. Which look better on their transcripts.

hell, in fact, at the major universities, the PhDs very seldom taught, they usually had assistants or aids teaching the classes. Or tehy did at KSU, which was a major draw back for me....and one of the reasons I decided to cut my scholarship and go a different direction.

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 02:49 AM
[QUOTE=starclassic tama;2607800]there is a difference in prestige of course. i know a lot of chemistry majors at OU and a lot of them wish they had gone to a smaller school like UCO for the simple fact that idiots get better grades there.
QUOTE]

not true at all in the chemistry department. chemistry is a lot more lax at OU for reasons i stated earlier. UCO is trying to earn this reputation as a hard-*** science school so the Ph.D.'s in the chemistry and physics deparments try to weed students out.

olevetonahill
you like diseased *****? :eek:

NO No NO
I just Love to study em :D

OU_Sooners75
[quote=Crucifax Autumn;2607803]

not true at all in the chemistry department. chemistry is a lot more lax at OU for reasons i stated earlier. UCO is trying to earn this reputation as a hard-*** science school so the Ph.D.'s in the chemistry and physics deparments try to weed students out.

Let me ask you this....

Do you know this as fact, or by hearsay?

And as far as weeding students out...they do that at every school.

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 02:51 AM
i know several people who are farther along than me in their chemistry studies at OU, including a few who transferred from UCO and all have told me that UCO chemistry courses were harder.

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 02:51 AM
Weed , Chemistry? now we talking My kinda talk :D

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 02:55 AM
i know several people who are farther along than me in their chemistry studies at OU, including a few who transferred from UCO and all have told me that UCO chemistry courses were harder.

Im doing a Chemistry experiment
It involves , Yeast, Sugar, Corn , H2O. and Im working with a little Tetra Hydra Cannabinol .
Ill let ya know how it turns out .

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 02:56 AM

So you know this by hearsay....thanks for settling that for me.

And if you have gone through the courses, it tends to get easier the further you go, since you usually grab the basic concept of things.

Much like Calc for me. When I was in school, I was wanting to be a meterologist. However, I did not go to OU, so I switched it. I went on to major in Computer Science.

First 2 semesters of calc was a bitch. After I learned the concepts and the basics of the math, it never got harder. After Calc 3, I was finished with it.

However, when I switched to some stats classes, I was lost.

OU_Sooners75
4/24/2009, 03:05 AM
Well, I have had too much fun for one night.

Starpimpleassedkiddo....go change your diaper and go to bed.

Your mom told me to tell you that!

BOOMER
SOONER!

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 03:07 AM
His mom told me it tastes great.

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 03:08 AM
[QUOTE=Crucifax Autumn;2607803]

So yer comparing notes with other speed cooks?

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 03:09 AM
NO No NO
I just Love to study em :D

I like to taste 'em!

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 03:10 AM
Well, I have had too much fun for one night.

Starpimpleassedkiddo....go change your diaper and go to bed.

Your mom told me to tell you that!

BOOMER
SOONER!

Heh...mommy jokes!

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 03:10 AM
So you know this by hearsay....thanks for settling that for me.

And if you have gone through the courses, it tends to get easier the further you go, since you usually grab the basic concept of things.

Much like Calc for me. When I was in school, I was wanting to be a meterologist. However, I did not go to OU, so I switched it. I went on to major in Computer Science.

First 2 semesters of calc was a bitch. After I learned the concepts and the basics of the math, it never got harder. After Calc 3, I was finished with it.

However, when I switched to some stats classes, I was lost.

Hearsay is facts!!!!!!

Crucifax Autumn
4/24/2009, 03:11 AM
Im doing a Chemistry experiment
It involves , Yeast, Sugar, Corn , H2O. and Im working with a little Tetra Hydra Cannabinol .
Ill let ya know how it turns out .

When that one works out I need a bottle to calm me down from this azzclownery!

jage
4/24/2009, 11:03 AM
I just wanted to pop in and give a reply:

I know first hand that UCO is a joke. My wife transferred there from OU (was a meteorologist...it was taking too long, decided to switch to something she could get a degree in fast...etc...).

MOST (not all, but most) the students there are R-TARDS. Nobody gives a crap about their education there. The teachers are easier than hell, and the academic level of even the basics is borderline community college material.

Oh, and all that stuff about "UCO's jazz program"...look up Larry Hammett at OU. That dude would rape UCO's jazz program hard.

And while I'm at it, who spells Bronco as Broncho? Is that like a Mexican horse or something?

UCO can suck it!

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 02:28 PM
UCO has the state’s largest Computing Science department. It maintains the highest percentage of students passing the CPA Exam. The Department of Physics is ranked among the top 20 in the United States and the only university in Oklahoma to receive this ranking by the American Institute of Physics. The University of Central Oklahoma School of Music Jazz Division is the largest in the state and one of the largest and most sought after in the region. The Nursing program is the second largest in Oklahoma and the UCO Debaters are consistently rated one of the top in the nation. The College of Education is the largest in the state of Oklahoma and has graduated more than 50,000 teachers since the school was established in 1890. UCO is consistently recognized as having one of the best Colleges of Education in the region.

UCO is also the only institution in the state of Oklahoma that offers Undergraduate Degrees in Forensic Science, Humanities, Funeral Services, Photo Journalism, Biomedical Engineering, Golf Management, Business Legal Studies and Insurances. UCO is also the University in the state of Oklahoma to offer a Master of Science in Athletic Training, a Master of Science in Forensic Science and a Master of Music in Jazz Studies

top 20 physics program in the country. no other school in the state is on that list. can't find any chemistry rankings but i know the chemistry department is not far behind. you might want to look up david hardman too. ever heard of ray charles? wynton marsalis? just a few of the huge names he has played with. not sure how he would be "raped" by anyone considering he has already played with the top guys in his field. but don't let the facts get in the way of your opinion!

olevetonahill
4/24/2009, 02:43 PM
Round 2
:rolleyes:

Tulsa_Fireman
4/24/2009, 02:44 PM
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9595/gay20thread20congratsya0.jpg

Tulsa_Fireman
4/24/2009, 02:47 PM
I got a degree in Boner Management.

jage
4/24/2009, 02:52 PM
UCO has the state’s largest Computing Science department. It maintains the highest percentage of students passing the CPA Exam. The Department of Physics is ranked among the top 20 in the United States and the only university in Oklahoma to receive this ranking by the American Institute of Physics. The University of Central Oklahoma School of Music Jazz Division is the largest in the state and one of the largest and most sought after in the region. The Nursing program is the second largest in Oklahoma and the UCO Debaters are consistently rated one of the top in the nation. The College of Education is the largest in the state of Oklahoma and has graduated more than 50,000 teachers since the school was established in 1890. UCO is consistently recognized as having one of the best Colleges of Education in the region.

UCO is also the only institution in the state of Oklahoma that offers Undergraduate Degrees in Forensic Science, Humanities, Funeral Services, Photo Journalism, Biomedical Engineering, Golf Management, Business Legal Studies and Insurances. UCO is also the University in the state of Oklahoma to offer a Master of Science in Athletic Training, a Master of Science in Forensic Science and a Master of Music in Jazz Studies

top 20 physics program in the country. no other school in the state is on that list. can't find any chemistry rankings but i know the chemistry department is not far behind. you might want to look up david hardman too. ever heard of ray charles? wynton marsalis? just a few of the huge names he has played with. not sure how he would be "raped" by anyone considering he has already played with the top guys in his field. but don't let the facts get in the way of your opinion!

Way to steal everything straight from Wikipedia! wow (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Central_Oklahoma)

And guess what, where's the reference on being a top 20 physics program in the country?? I could name at least 30 school's that are better known for physics.

My wife is getting her degree in photographic arts, just because after 8 years of college, she wanted to finish a degree in something. It's a joke, her teacher's just sit around and talk about smoking pot after class.

A friend of ours transferred out of OU to UCO's math program. And it's night and day. His wife also transferred to UCO's biology program, again night and day from OU's science classes.

I've been to UCO's campus plenty of times, and it is very pretty. However, there are no "research" areas. Have you checked out the OU Weather Center or the Stephenson Research Building? Nothing about UCO's campus yells top 20 physics program. What are they even researching there to be considered that??

The only thing I'll give credit to, is that it is good for getting a teaching degree. But that's still a joke of a program.

Sorry if I'm offending anyone other than this *** clown, but comparing UCO to OU is just flat out ridiculous.

Tulsa_Fireman
4/24/2009, 02:55 PM
Like comparing a bar of gold to a bar of sh*t?

CrimsonJim
4/24/2009, 02:56 PM
UCO has the state’s....

Dude! Give it a rest! Is jacking with other people all you have going on in your little world? Early in the game I didn't know why you were so "popular", but after reading this thread it's obvious. You've been outmatched and outwitted from the get-go. Stop while you're behind.

apusooner
4/24/2009, 02:58 PM
OU's jazz program is horrible. I can say that because I went there. If you leave the state of OK, UCO has never been heard of in the music world. I can say that because nobody I've talked to in LA has heard of it.

Comparing the two is retarded.

Vaevictis
4/24/2009, 03:04 PM
And guess what, where's the reference on being a top 20 physics program in the country?? I could name at least 30 school's that are better known for physics.

There's at least 13 programs in the US with Nobel laureates on or recently on staff. I don't think you can possibly consider ranking UCO above them.

That doesn't really leave a whole lot of room for UCO. Not to mention that there's a bunch of universities out there not in that list that get tons of funding for research, research output being the metric for program rankings in the sciences.

I wonder what criteria were used in that ranking. It certainly wasn't traditional stuff; maybe student satisfaction surveys? I don't know.

jage
4/24/2009, 03:07 PM
OU's jazz program is horrible. I can say that because I went there. If you leave the state of OK, UCO has never been heard of in the music world. I can say that because nobody I've talked to in LA has heard of it.

Comparing the two is retarded.

I never said OU's was good, but neither is UCO's.

I guess my point is more along the lines of: if you're having to brag about your school's jazz program because that's the only decent thing there, you probably shouldn't start listing off your school's physics program as a top 20 school without any references other than wikipedia.

I want tunasprout to name ONE good research program going on at UCO that is recognized nationwide. I could name a ton with OU and radar development, or robotics, or even the road they are testing as new pavement material on I-35. Hell, how about OU's CS department, that is currently researching ways to make better compilers that optimize performance for multi-core processors. And that's only projects that are closely related to my field. Any good research projects in Chemistry going on at UCO you know about?

Tulsa_Fireman
4/24/2009, 03:07 PM
I wonder what criteria were used in that ranking. It certainly wasn't traditional stuff; maybe student satisfaction surveys? I don't know.

They called me last week for the study.

I'm a big Broncho fan. According to the survey, UCO will create Mecha George Nigh from the sheer power of physics and jazz and destroy communism and racism.

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 03:50 PM
the american institute of physics is not worthy criteria for judging the top physics programs? that's interesting. i'm not trying to compare OU and UCO. everyone knows OU is the better school. the point is everyone here wants to completely discredit my undergraduate studies at a decent school like UCO because they get butthurt about my posts on soonerfans so they try and reach for everything they can to prove to themselves that i'm an idiot. jage's wife couldn't hack it in OU's metereology program so she transfers to UCO to major in photographic arts which is a complete joke of a major and all the sudden that means UCO's entire science department and math department are jokes too even though the numbers say otherwise.

why would the OSBI partner with UCO to build the state's largest forensic science center if all the math and science at UCO was a joke? why would the american institute for physics rate UCO a top 20 program if it was a complete joke? why would the american chemical society accredit UCO as one of the only 4 colleges in the state with an ACS program if it was a joke? i'm pretty sure jage's posts are the joke here. i've actually taken the classes and i've compared my classes with people who have taken the same ones at OU and on average the rigor is the exact same.

come on guys, we are almost to 10 pages. next?

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 03:57 PM
I want tunasprout to name ONE good research program going on at UCO that is recognized nationwide.

Dr. Wei Chen, look him up. developing a system of lasers that attack cancerous cells without invading the surrounding tissue.

http://www.physics.ucok.edu/~wchen/research.htm

I've been to UCO's campus plenty of times, and it is very pretty.

haha what? UCO's campus looks like a glorified giant mental institute.

Vaevictis
4/24/2009, 03:58 PM
the american institute of physics is not worthy criteria for judging the top physics programs? that's interesting.

The AIP is not a criteria. It is an organization. I simply wondered what criteria the AIP used to judge the programs.

Again, like I said, I don't see how they could have possibly come up with OCU being top 20 using traditional criteria, which is mostly reliant on research activities. You have 13 institutions out there with Nobel laureates, plus a whole slew with tons of funding -- and funding basically equals research.

OCU may have a very good physics education program. I'm not saying they don't. I'm just wondering how the AIP arrived at the conclusion that they're top 20 given that there's no way OCU would have received that ranking under traditional ranking methods.

starclassic tama
4/24/2009, 04:03 PM
of course not. because i posted it, it's completely invalid!

C&CDean
4/24/2009, 04:12 PM
Start a new one or something. No way in hell I'm letting this POS go 10 pages.

Frozen Sooner
4/24/2009, 05:45 PM
The AIP is not a criteria. It is an organization. I simply wondered what criteria the AIP used to judge the programs.

Again, like I said, I don't see how they could have possibly come up with OCU being top 20 using traditional criteria, which is mostly reliant on research activities. You have 13 institutions out there with Nobel laureates, plus a whole slew with tons of funding -- and funding basically equals research.

OCU may have a very good physics education program. I'm not saying they don't. I'm just wondering how the AIP arrived at the conclusion that they're top 20 given that there's no way OCU would have received that ranking under traditional ranking methods.

There's a law school in Michigan that is consistently rated one of the worst law schools in America. By every criteria traditionally used to rate law schools, it's near the bottom.

However, there's one ranking system that ranks them not only as a Tier 1 institution, it ranks them ahead of Berkely, Michigan, Harvard, and a few other top-notch schools.

Just sayin'.

Frozen Sooner
4/24/2009, 05:46 PM
Also funny: they're the only law school I know of that will allow someone to enroll without a bachelor's degree.