PDA

View Full Version : Quitters never win

Dio
4/22/2009, 02:05 PM
This is the kind of dedication to your craft you just don't see that much anymore:

http://www.newsok.com/dui-defendant-shows-up-drunk-for-court-in-claremore/article/3363600?custom_click=lead_story_title

Boomer.....
4/22/2009, 02:17 PM
0.31.....Impressive.

ADs_Agent
4/22/2009, 02:23 PM
real men of genius

OUAlumni1990
4/22/2009, 02:27 PM
I've seen some drunk mf's before, but I think that ones tops it...

AlbqSooner
4/22/2009, 08:20 PM
I had a client show up - coincidentally in Claremore - for his divorce hearing at 9am. Judge asked if he had been drinking and he admitted to "having a nip to steady his nerves" prior to attending Court. Took a breath test and blew a 0.22. Went to jail and I returned to Pryor. By the time I got back (about 18 miles) the Judge called to say they had taken him to the hospital because he kept getting drunker by the minute. Turns out he drove to the Courthouse that morning, downed a quart of Gin in less than 10 minutes, and came on in At the hospital his BAC was 0.41. Highest I have personally heard of. .

tommieharris91
4/22/2009, 08:25 PM
I had a client show up - coincidentally in Claremore - for his divorce hearing at 9am. Judge asked if he had been drinking and he admitted to "having a nip to steady his nerves" prior to attending Court. Took a breath test and blew a 0.22. Went to jail and I returned to Pryor. By the time I got back (about 18 miles) the Judge called to say they had taken him to the hospital because he kept getting drunker by the minute. Turns out he drove to the Courthouse that morning, downed a quart of Gin in less than 10 minutes, and came on in At the hospital his BAC was 0.41. Highest I have personally heard of. .

I've heard .4 was lethal. If he wasn't at the hospital he probably would have died.

Boomer.....
4/23/2009, 07:26 AM
You are supposed to be in a coma over 0.4, I think. Probably depends on the person.

XingTheRubicon
4/23/2009, 08:16 AM
i guess that would calm your nerves

picasso
4/23/2009, 08:51 AM

he forgot to add the tonic!

Crucifax Autumn
4/23/2009, 09:45 AM
Now that's what I call a potential Posse Member!

BillyBall
4/23/2009, 09:51 AM

Was his last name Sutton?

ADs_Agent
4/23/2009, 10:26 AM
Was his last name Sutton?

http://instantrimshot.com

stoops the eternal pimp
4/23/2009, 10:43 AM
I remember at the beginning of the Terry Nichols trial, one of the jurors showed up drunk at the courthouse and was standing out front throwing change at the building...It was quite the sight, not just him throwing change, but the Reebok Office Linebacker's look a like the feds had standing outside took him out with a horrific looking tackle...

TUSooner
4/23/2009, 11:14 AM
Did he drive himself to court?