PDA

View Full Version : Erin Andrews

SoonerStud615
4/15/2009, 10:54 AM
...will be featured in NCAA Football 10. :hot:

Erin Andrews Gets In The Game!
04/15/09 10:42 AM

Erin Andrews is the newest addition to the NCAA Football 10 broadcast team, joining Kirk Herbstreit, Brad Nessler and Lee Corso in a game that envelopes the excitement and pageantry of college football at its best. Including Andrews as part of the NCAA Football 10 broadcast team complements the franchise commitment to offer the most authentic college football experience available on any gaming platform. Andrews has served as a sideline reporter for ESPN's College Football Saturdays since 2004.

With all 120 Football Bowl Subdivision schools represented in the game, NCAA Football 10 offers fans an exciting way to experience the thrill of authentic college football year-round. NCAA Football 10 brings the college football atmosphere to life with enhanced stadiums packed with school colors, cheerleaders and mascots. Enjoy the sights of game day with new field goal nets, flags waving in the wind and camera flashes exploding during pivotal moments.

Linky (http://ncaafootball.easports.com/news.action?newsId=ErinAndrews)

Cyber-hotness. Interview video on the site.

Hot Rod
4/15/2009, 12:19 PM
EA....it's REALLY in the game!!!

OhU1
4/15/2009, 06:28 PM
I'd get in her game given the chance. But like the rest of us I have none.

My sour grapes is she is beautiful in the face but will look like Greta Van Susteren in 20 years. Also, you wouldn't give a second look at her body without the fake boobs and her pretty face. No ***.

RADsooner
4/15/2009, 11:27 PM
you wouldn't give a second look at her body without the fake boobs and her pretty face.

uuummmmm so................. :rolleyes:

AllAboutThe'O'
4/16/2009, 12:40 AM
Since I recently purchased a ps3, hopefully they dramatically improve the presentation in the new version. Can't believe they had a GameDay setup in the ps2 version but not on the next-gen versions.

And in regards to Erin Andrews, very hot and I agree she is an integral part of college football and to some extent college basketball. But I don't want to see her do major league baseball ever again.

Pricetag
4/16/2009, 12:16 PM
There had better not be a single school sporting that generic stadium in this year's version if they wasted time adding Erin Andrews.

SoonerStud615
4/17/2009, 05:09 PM
You're in luck. Seems that was a big point of focus for them as well.

http://insideblog.easports.com/archive/2009/04/16/ncaa-football-10-stadium-updates.aspx

AllAboutThe'O'
4/21/2009, 01:44 AM
You're in luck. Seems that was a big point of focus for them as well.

http://insideblog.easports.com/archive/2009/04/16/ncaa-football-10-stadium-updates.aspx

It looks like Skelly Stadium still has the old scoreboard instead of the Jumbotron.

JLEW1818
4/21/2009, 01:55 AM
I just want her to sit on my face......

Pricetag
4/21/2009, 09:51 AM
It looks like Skelly Stadium still has the old scoreboard instead of the Jumbotron.
I can deal with that. I just couldn't hack the generic stadium. It kept me from running a dynasty with TU this time around.