PDA

View Full Version : T-Ball ummmmm

OUHOMER
4/14/2009, 08:52 PM
Just got back from my nephews first t ball game.. My how things have changed. First of all they played a team that had 3 year old players:eek:

Now, I know this is just for fun the first few years but this is a joke. Each kid a parent out there taking them by the hand and begging the little kids to pickup the ball.

I guess I am to competitive for T ball. yes yes I know its for fun only.

SouthFortySooner
4/15/2009, 10:55 AM
A picture of Jon Benet's mom comes to mind. Now, now, little princess...

Hot Rod
4/15/2009, 12:18 PM
I don't understand how some parents want their kids to play ball when they don't want to. I feel really bad for the kids as the parents yell at them. You can tell the kids don't really want to be out there.

I'm not sure how the 3 year olds deal with this. My son started at 4, and only because he wanted to and still loves to play. I guess there were enough 3 year olds that possibly wanted to play ball.

OUHOMER
4/15/2009, 06:55 PM
I don't understand how some parents want their kids to play ball when they don't want to. I feel really bad for the kids as the parents yell at them. You can tell the kids don't really want to be out there.

I'm not sure how the 3 year olds deal with this. My son started at 4, and only because he wanted to and still loves to play. I guess there were enough 3 year olds that possibly wanted to play ball.

Do you think a 3 yr old has any concept of wanting to play T ball or baseball?

tulsaoilerfan
4/15/2009, 07:21 PM
Do you think a 3 yr old has any concept of wanting to play T ball or baseball?

Nope and i also hate it when parents try to push their kids out there to play; if they don't want to be there, don't make them play

Pricetag
4/16/2009, 11:33 AM
I bet if you taught your team to bunt against the three-year-olds, you could really rack up some wins.

walkoffsooner
4/16/2009, 12:22 PM
help a single mom's kid a little and welcome to t-ball tang.

OUHOMER
4/16/2009, 03:37 PM
I bet if you taught your team to bunt against the three-year-olds, you could really rack up some wins.

They dont keep score yet, I think maybe in the 2nd year of t ball