PDA

View Full Version : Red-White game embarrassing for OU

Collier11
4/11/2009, 09:35 PM
I find it somewhat insulting that we go to the Red-White game as loyal fans, almost 30k of us, and we see nothing but crap. We already knew that alot of players were out and that is to be expected, so what do we get once again?

Another stupid scoring system that no one understands and a waste of $10. If Stoops wants to close practice fine, if they want to charge $10 for a scrimmage fine, but can we please do something to make the game a little exciting for the fans.

We saw nothing but the same 5 plays over and over, we saw a defense who obviously knew what was coming every play, and Stoops did nothing to liven it up for the fans. It is sad when the biggest cheers all day came from Tress Way punting the ball 40+ yards a couple of different times. Maybe im nitpicking but I was very disappointed.

StoopTroup
4/11/2009, 09:42 PM

Flagstaffsooner
4/11/2009, 10:10 PM
We saw nothing but the same 5 plays over and over
Bob wont show his bag of tricks until the fall. Get over it.

Al Gore
4/11/2009, 10:14 PM
Our tickets only cost $5.....I has 1/2 as disappointed as you were...

Collier11
4/11/2009, 10:14 PM
Except that it was the same conservative play calling on the goal line that lost us the natl title...just sayin

Readyfor8
4/11/2009, 10:17 PM
I'll let you know now... Next year will be the exact same thing, so if you didn't like it save your money.

tommieharris91
4/11/2009, 10:18 PM
Except that it was the same conservative play calling on the goal line that lost us the natl title...just sayin

I'd call the play calling in the NC game the opposite of conservative.

OUAlumni1990
4/11/2009, 10:24 PM
The play calling in the NC game was more like "predictable" rather than "conservative". Especially in the red zone.

I hope this is all sarcasm, y'all got me worried...

Collier11
4/11/2009, 10:27 PM
The play calling in the NC game was more like "predictable" rather than "conservative". Especially in the red zone.

I would tend to agree with that statement

I hope this is all sarcasm, y'all got me worried...

Im not worried about the season, I am just frustrated with the fact that Stoops and crew didnt do anything to make the game the least bit exciting or enjoyable for fans

Collier11
4/11/2009, 10:28 PM
I'd call the play calling in the NC game the opposite of conservative.

On the goal line, I wouldnt unless you were calling it predictable like was stated above but I didnt start this thread to bash the championship game

OUAlumni1990
4/11/2009, 10:32 PM
My son acts the same way when we give him everything he wants. In others words, us Sooners are spoiled brats, buts thats a good thing...:)

Poor Bob...

Collier11
4/11/2009, 10:38 PM
I dont think griping about how boring the spring game was makes me or anyone else a spoiled brat.

SbOrOiNaEnR
4/11/2009, 10:52 PM
Alright, fine...I'll be Glass Half-Full Guy.

Watching the OU Legends Flag Football game was worth every penny of the $7.50 ticket.

(I say $7.50 because I bought two at "$5" a piece FROM THE BOX OFFICE!!! The pimply-faced teenager working there informs me that there's also a $5 "processing fee." I'm standing there, AT THE BOX OFFICE WINDOW, watching the extent of his "processing." He punches a few buttons and my tickets pop out of a printer. And that costs $5?? What kind of gangster $hit is that? That's not a fee, that's a straight-up jack.)

murray1430
4/11/2009, 10:52 PM
I think the coaches wanted the younger guys to get a lot more reps with the basics to see how they do with more pressure on them than with they get in practice. I felt as if they kept it simple for different reasons and basic was one of them. The kids have to learn the basics and the basics within the system before they can move ahead. Plus, you know a lot more people than just OU people watched. I was just glad to see the team and watch some SOONER football. I didn't expect anything more than basically what we happened to see. I enjoyed it and my kids did as well.

theresonly1OU
4/11/2009, 11:25 PM
considering the cost of a regular season game ticket, I would say you got what you paid for.

Besides that, there is a reason it's called a scrimmage; it isn't real. Stoops and co. could care less if the fans are getting a show. He's trying to get his team ready for #8.

Breadburner
4/12/2009, 01:18 AM
I find it somewhat insulting that we go to the Red-White game as loyal fans, almost 30k of us, and we see nothing but crap. We already knew that alot of players were out and that is to be expected, so what do we get once again?

Another stupid scoring system that no one understands and a waste of $10. If Stoops wants to close practice fine, if they want to charge $10 for a scrimmage fine, but can we please do something to make the game a little exciting for the fans.

We saw nothing but the same 5 plays over and over, we saw a defense who obviously knew what was coming every play, and Stoops did nothing to liven it up for the fans. It is sad when the biggest cheers all day came from Tress Way punting the ball 40+ yards a couple of different times. Maybe im nitpicking but I was very disappointed.

Ghey and aggiesh....

Collier11
4/12/2009, 01:23 AM
Think what you want, most of the people I talked to at the game thought it was boring as hell as well.

jumperstop
4/12/2009, 01:48 AM
I enjoy any chance to see sooner football. It's not as exciting as a real game, but fun none the less.

tommieharris91
4/12/2009, 02:02 AM
considering the cost of a regular season game ticket, I would say you got what you paid for.

Besides that, there is a reason it's called a scrimmage; it isn't real. Stoops and co. could care less if the fans are getting a show. He's trying to get his team ready for #8.

Because at the end of day, let's face it. We're just playing with ourselves.

unbiasedtruth
4/12/2009, 02:26 AM
its football, its OU, its the 2nd weekend of April, just enough of a "bump" to hold me over to fall practice and the start of the 2009 season...

all is good.....

Seamus
4/12/2009, 04:36 AM
Our tickets only cost $5.....I has 1/2 as disappointed as you were...

Nice. Seamus likey.:D

olevetonahill
4/12/2009, 05:31 AM
GO PLACIDLY AMID THE NOISE AND THE HASTE,
AND REMEMBER WHAT PEACE THERE MAYBE IN SILENCE.
AS FAR AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT SURRENDER
BE ON GOOD TERMS WITH ALL PERSONS.
SPEAK YOUR TRUTH QUIETLY AND CLEARLY;
AND LISTEN TO OTHERS,
EVEN TO THE DULL AND THE IGNORANT,
THEY TOO HAVE THEIR STORY.
AVOID LOUD AND AGGRESSIVE PERSONS,
THEY ARE VEXATIONS TO THE SPIRIT.

IF YOU COMPARE YOURSELF WITH OTHERS,
YOU MAY BECOME VAIN OR BITTER;
FOR ALWAYS THERE WILL BE GREATER AND
LESSER PERSONS THAN YOURSELF.
ENJOY YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS AS WELL AS YOUR PLANS.
KEEP INTERESTED IN YOUR OWN CAREER,
HOWEVER HUMBLE; IT IS A REAL POSSESSION
IN THE CHANGING FORTUNES OF TIME.

EXERCISE CAUTION IN YOUR BUSINESS AFFAIRS,
FOR THE WORLD IS FULL OF TRICKERY.
BUT LET NOT THIS BLIND YOU TO WHAT VIRTUE THERE IS;
MANY PERSONS STRIVE FOR HIGH IDEALS, AND
EVERYWHERE LIFE IS FULL OF HEROISM.
BE YOURSELF.
ESPECIALLY DO NOT FEIGN AFFECTION.
NEITHER BE CYNICAL ABOUT LOVE;
FOR IN THE FACE OF ALL ARIDITY AND DISENCHANTMENT
IT IS AS PERENNIAL AS THE GRASS.
TAKE KINDLY THE COUNSEL OF THE YEARS,
GRACEFULLY SURRENDERING THE THINGS OF YOUTH.

NURTURE STRENGTH OF SPIRIT TO SHIELD
YOU IN SUDDEN MISFORTUNE.
BUT DO NOT DISTRESS YOURSELF WITH DARK IMAGININGS.
MANY FEARS ARE BORN OF FATIGUE AND LONELINESS.
BEYOND A WHOLESOME DISCIPLINE, BE GENTLE WITH YOURSELF.
YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE UNIVERSE,
NO LESS THAN THE TREES AND THE STARS;
YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HERE.
AND WHETHER OR NOT IT IS CLEAR TO YOU,
NO DOUBT THE UNIVERSE IS UNFOLDING AS IT SHOULD.

THEREFORE, BE AT PEACE WITH GOD,
WHATEVER YOU CONCEIVE HIM TO BE.
AND WHATEVER YOUR LABORS AND ASPIRATIONS IN THE NOISY
CONFUSION OF LIFE, KEEP PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.
WITH ALL ITS SHAM , DRUDGERY AND BROKEN DREAMS;
IT IS STILL A BEAUTIFUL WORLD.

BE CHEERFUL.

STRIVE TO BE HAPPY.

SoonerStormchaser
4/12/2009, 07:43 AM
^^^STFU n00B!^^^
;)

OUAlumni1990
4/12/2009, 07:53 AM
That was beautiful. <sniff sniff>

texasjack
4/12/2009, 08:22 AM
Has there always been a cover?

OU-HSV
4/12/2009, 09:22 AM
Because at the end of day, let's face it. We're just playing with ourselves.

Well, when you put it that way....there's no denying that :pop:

RiddlerOK
4/12/2009, 09:54 AM
Gotta love it!

Dan Thompson
4/12/2009, 11:13 AM
Last year there where 117 teams that were wishing to be in OU shoes.

oudivesherpa
4/12/2009, 11:25 AM
At least you get to see the Spring game---If you live 600 miles away, you have wait until fall to make your trips worthwhile.

setem
4/12/2009, 11:30 AM
I got in free so I have no compaints.

It is the spring game it is not like we will see a RRS, Bedlam or Nationa Championship preview. Wait we did see a NC preview... WE ARE OU! BOOOYA!

MojoRisen
4/12/2009, 11:36 AM
I think our defense is pretty good this year :-)

sooner59
4/12/2009, 12:54 PM
Waiting for Oct. 17 is like starving to death and having someone dangle a T-bone steak in front of you just out of reach.

TR20
4/12/2009, 01:41 PM
Just happy to be there. Nice fix until Sept 5.

BetterSoonerThanLater
4/12/2009, 01:42 PM
at least you got to see the game--let alone attend. i had to watch the georgia game on Espin here in socal. trust me. i would much rather have paid $10 to go to the red/white game than watch that georgia horse sh*t.

be thankful that you got to go! ;)

Collier11
4/12/2009, 05:29 PM
I am thankful, one of my good friends got us into the club level seating(the suites are being remodeled) because his father in law is on the board of regents. I just wish it was more exciting to watch

starclassic tama
4/12/2009, 05:37 PM
i wonder if collier11 has ever been to a red/white game before. if so, i'm pretty baffled that he would go expecting something completely different than any other red/white game in history.

colleyvillesooner
4/12/2009, 05:38 PM
Have to been to one before? They suck every year, especially with so many starters returning. At least you got into a suite...

We're talking bout practice, man

Collier11
4/12/2009, 05:47 PM
I have been every year since stupids freshman year except last yr, this was the worst I remember. Maybe cus most of the others had the intrigue of the QB battles, not sure

OU_Sooners75
4/12/2009, 07:33 PM

Stop complaining and get over it!

The Spring Game is there for a multitude of reasons...none of which are really for the fans!

one reason would be to get players some game experience through scrimmages.
another is so they can gauge what they have for next fall.

I had a blast watching the Spring Game yesterday and so did the kids!

As far as play selection....like Stoops is going to give you his entire playbook in a spring scrimmage! Get over it.

TopDawg
4/12/2009, 07:33 PM
If you want exciting spring games, John Blake is your man. Every single one of the Red-White games I went to when he was at the helm was really exciting.

Of course, then you had the rest of the season being embarrassing for OU.

I prefer it to be the way it is now.

OU_Sooners75
4/12/2009, 07:37 PM
I am thankful, one of my good friends got us into the club level seating(the suites are being remodeled) because his father in law is on the board of regents. I just wish it was more exciting to watch

Two choices...

Stop complaining about it.
or
Stop going.

Pretty simple. ;)

Collier11
4/12/2009, 08:00 PM
You call can say quit complaining all you want but as long as they are charging money to get in, it needs to be for the fans

colleyvillesooner
4/12/2009, 08:02 PM
Apparently, not all fans. Just you. :D

OU_Sooners75
4/12/2009, 08:05 PM
You call can say quit complaining all you want but as long as they are charging money to get in, it needs to be for the fans

LMFAO. If it bothers you so much...then A) stop paying and going. And B) if you do pay and go, deal with it.

Spring games are not suppose to be high powered games and full playbook exposures.

If you played past High School, you would understand that, and appreciate what you watched instead of bitching and complaining about it.

TopDawg
4/12/2009, 08:18 PM
They charge money to get into the opera. If I pay money to go see the opera, I'm not going to bitch and moan that it wasn't entertaining enough because I know going into it that I don't like the opera.

The spring game is practice. It's an opportunity for the fans to come out and watch a practice that's more game-oriented than drill-oriented, but it's still practice. Fans that like watching practice should go. Fans that don't, shouldn't.

nativesooner
4/12/2009, 09:43 PM
I know you're wanting to see more "cool" plays but Bob's saving those for the bowl game.....well, one of the future bowl games that is lol!

The_Red_Patriot
4/12/2009, 10:12 PM
http://www.wdtprs.com/images/crybaby2.jpg

badger
4/12/2009, 10:14 PM
My Red-White game was a chance to meet up with in-laws and family in the Norman area, so I'm fine with that. It's pretty much a reunion of OU fans as well as a reunion of former and current players/coaches... and I'm fine with that.

If not showing us everything OU can do wins us our eighth nat'l championship, I am 100 percent totally fine with that... and even if it doesn't, I'm not going to blame the Red/White game.

badger
4/12/2009, 10:15 PM
Also, I would like to give a hearty THANK YOU to the many OU former players that showed up to support our current players and also to meet and greet OU faithful. They posed for many pics and signed many autographs and it was wonderful to see them all in high spirits... and with Sooner spirit, heh.

TopDawg
4/12/2009, 10:23 PM
If you want to complain about something worth complaining about, this should've been the thread title:

Red-White Game Coverage By Dean Blevins Embarrassing to Anybody Who Has Ever Taken A Journalism Class

I realize that me complaining about bad reporting by Dean Blevins is a lot like Collier11 complaining about a practice being too practicey...but I tuned into Channel 9 hoping they'd have a few plays...not just Dean Blevins bragging about how many people on the sidelines he knew while conducting as many awkward interviews as possible. Again, I probably should've known better.

sooner59
4/12/2009, 10:52 PM
I don't see what the big deal is. The spring game is basically an extended practice. Starters play sparingly, the playbook is limited, and everyone (including coaches) are basically checking out the new talent. The main difference is that fans are invited to pay a small price to check out the nOObs on the team and see what they are all about. This is the first spring game I have missed in the last 6 years, but they are pretty much the same every time. If you want exciting, wait until fall. If you want something to barely hold you over until then, pay $5-$10 and go have a nice afternoon. Nothing to get bent out of shape over.

theresonly1OU
4/12/2009, 10:57 PM
If anything, I would be worried if the D didn't do as good as they did, considering they knew the plays that were coming.

StoopTroup
4/12/2009, 11:07 PM

Which is really why you posted this....

If that's the way you feel...don't go anymore until you start hearing stuff like..."Collier...I can't believe you didn't go...it was awesome!".

Quit trying to defend your position. It's fine to be disappointed. Heck I was pretty disappointed twice last year and I paid a lot more than the entry fee for the Red and White Game. Matter of fact...the 2000 Orange Bowl, The Cotton Bowl, The Holiday Bowl and the Rose Bowl were the only Bowls I wasn't disappointed when I left.

Funny thing is...I still keep coming back every year.

Must be something about the tradition of Winning overpowering the Tradition of Whining.

Whining gets you an *.

Curly Bill
4/12/2009, 11:11 PM
Wow, everyone so righteously beating up on Collier and no one's called him a bandwagon fan yet. Ya'll are really letting down.

tommieharris91
4/12/2009, 11:17 PM
Wow, everyone so righteously beating up on Collier and no one's called him a bandwagon fan yet. Ya'll are really letting down.

Bandwagon fan.

JLEW1818
4/12/2009, 11:18 PM
Collier is good peoples.

Curly Bill
4/12/2009, 11:23 PM
Bandwagon fan.

:mad:

We need the emote thingy flippin the bird like the hideout has. :D

Curly Bill
4/12/2009, 11:24 PM
Collier is good peoples.

Obviously not...

...cause he dared criticize the red/white game. ;)

StoopTroup
4/12/2009, 11:48 PM
I'm not telling him to quit whining about it.

Just say it.

If folks don't like it...tell em to kiss yer ***.

Man this board needs some testosterone.

Everyone has a good rant in them every now and then.

Even Florida Players. :D

tommieharris91
4/12/2009, 11:51 PM
Obviously not...

...cause he dared criticize the red/white game. ;)

I've already criticized the thing.

Curly Bill
4/12/2009, 11:52 PM
I'm not telling him to quit whining about it.

Just say it.

If folks don't like it...tell em to kiss yer ***.

Everyone has a good rant in them every now and then.

Even Florida Players. :D

Well...IMO the board has tilted to the left. :texan:

StoopTroup
4/12/2009, 11:54 PM
Tailors know that dicks can dress either way.

MamaMia
4/13/2009, 02:00 AM
Color me disappointed in the Spring games too. I think when the weather is nice, the least they could do is show a little more skin.

Crucifax Autumn
4/13/2009, 02:36 AM
This thread is stupid.

It's a practice so STFU

Crucifax Autumn
4/13/2009, 02:37 AM
Seriously...were the younger players supposed to perform dinner theater or something?

badger
4/13/2009, 06:34 AM
I'm not taking steroids, if that's what you're suggesting.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 08:58 AM
you don't wanna look like this?

http://www.simplypieceful.org/images/barry.bonds.ap.jpg

Collier11
4/13/2009, 09:15 AM
Which is really why you posted this....

If that's the way you feel...don't go anymore until you start hearing stuff like..."Collier...I can't believe you didn't go...it was awesome!".

Thats what im worried about ;)

Quit trying to defend your position. It's fine to be disappointed. Heck I was pretty disappointed twice last year and I paid a lot more than the entry fee for the Red and White Game. Matter of fact...the 2000 Orange Bowl, The Cotton Bowl, The Holiday Bowl and the Rose Bowl were the only Bowls I wasn't disappointed when I left.

Funny thing is...I still keep coming back every year.

Must be something about the tradition of Winning overpowering the Tradition of Whining.

Whining gets you an *.

Wow, I never knew that you all were so passionate about defending the red/white game :rolleyes:

I have every reason to b*tch and moan about it, it was boring as fawk! $10 for a scrimmage, a practice, hell yeah it should be more fun.

Its like you guys who listen to the SA and then b*tch about it, well obviously you have the choice to keep listening or turn the channel but most of you keep listening. The spring game was boring, I would have like to have seen more, I dont see what Coach Stoops gets out of running Justin Johnson and Jermie Calhoun straight into the line for a 2 yard loss 20 different times, but im still going to go! ;)

Collier11
4/13/2009, 09:21 AM
This thread is stupid.

It's a practice so STFU

So stupid that you posted in it twice :rolleyes: ;)

badger
4/13/2009, 09:25 AM
So stupid that you posted in it twice :rolleyes: ;)

Colly, why did you have to stir up fans so early in the year? It's only spring and they're already angry :(

Collier11
4/13/2009, 09:31 AM
Good, hopefully that attitude will trend over to the team itself :)

badger
4/13/2009, 09:38 AM
Dag nabbit, Colly, you've been around longer than I have - around OU longer, around SoonerFans.com longer, around Oklahoma longer - and should know better :P

Collier11
4/13/2009, 09:50 AM
maybe I know just enough ;)

TopDawg
4/13/2009, 09:58 AM
Wow, I never knew that you all were so passionate about defending the red/white game :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to defend the red/white game. I already knew it was boring and you had to pay to get in, so I didn't go.

I just don't agree with the notion that it's an embarrassment for OU. Fans complaining about the lack of excitement at the Red-White game is more embarrassing to me. ;)

Now Dean Blevins...HE is an embarrassment to OU.

Collier11
4/13/2009, 10:04 AM
I will concede that

StoopTroup
4/13/2009, 11:27 AM
As long as 30,000 folks keep showing up...

Bob will bore you with whatever he wants.

OU86
4/13/2009, 11:43 AM
I was told there would be cake.

soonerfan28
4/13/2009, 11:43 AM
I wasn't there for a number of reasons, but did anybody expect to see something great. Bob is paranoid that it might get on youtube or in some other coaches hands, so he isn't going to show anything to fans or anybody else except for a vanilla offense.

picasso
4/13/2009, 12:11 PM

are you one of the goobers that called Eschbach afterwards?

picasso
4/13/2009, 12:13 PM

or, the fact that Simmons missed his block and let the defender blow up the easy TD.

I know. Let's run all of our playbook in the scrimmage and see how many starters we can get hurt. yeah, that'll show 'em.

picasso
4/13/2009, 12:14 PM
Think what you want, most of the people I talked to at the game thought it was boring as hell as well.

good lord. how many spring games have you gone to?

fossil
4/13/2009, 12:19 PM
:( CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/13/2009, 12:22 PM

Of course, haven't you heard, he is like a Sooner Genius or something!!

fossil
4/13/2009, 12:28 PM
:) My goodness gracious mercy me, you guys are tearing poor Collier11 to shreds. Kinda like a bloody tump dipped in the Amazon river and them little flesh eating fishes (I can't spell it, but you know the kind I mean) are swarming all over it, tearing it to little bloody pieces.

It's gonna be OK Collier11, I like you and I don't mind if you feel like complaining.

Oh yeah......OLEVET, you are most wise!!!

Collier11
4/13/2009, 12:35 PM

Hell No, I was on campus getting full

or, the fact that Simmons missed his block and let the defender blow up the easy TD.

I know. Let's run all of our playbook in the scrimmage and see how many starters we can get hurt. yeah, that'll show 'em.

So all those other schools that run more than 5 plays are trying to get their players hurt :rolleyes:

good lord. how many spring games have you gone to?

alot

:) My goodness gracious mercy me, you guys are tearing poor Collier11 to shreds. Kinda like a bloody tump dipped in the Amazon river and them little flesh eating fishes (I can't spell it, but you know the kind I mean) are swarming all over it, tearing it to little bloody pieces.

It's gonna be OK Collier11, I like you and I don't mind if you feel like complaining.

I would call most of their reactions a major overreaction but then im sure they would say the same to me ;)

setem
4/13/2009, 12:37 PM
I agree 100% with Collier!

We need to let the big dogs eat during the spring game!

Take those ***** blue jerseys off the QB's and let JB and the rest of the D eat Sammy, Landry and Allen for lunch! Run the uptempo like we are trying to win the scrimmage! Full on blitz all the time and settle for nothing less than a death match!

These guys are out there to practice, the O was riddled with injuries and guys sitting out so you can not expect much from them. I am glad it was boring and nothing huge happened. It sounds like it was just a little less than every other spring game I have attended.

Save it all for when it counts!

olevetonahill
4/13/2009, 12:46 PM
Hell No, I was on campus getting full

So all those other schools that run more than 5 plays are trying to get their players hurt :rolleyes:

alot

I would call most of their reactions a major overreaction but then im sure they would say the same to me ;)

Cant help but LOL at this thread
Hey Bro have ya got yer
http://www.supercutefactory.com/shop/images/categories/LP010.jpg
yet

picasso
4/13/2009, 12:47 PM
hey I understand being a fan and wanting the best for our Sooners but some folks need to remember why they are on the computer and why Bob Stoops has their job coaching the team.:D

Collier11
4/13/2009, 12:51 PM
I never said I wanted his job, just that I would like to have something more to watch. Some of you are taking what I originally said and twisting it around.

2nd of all, arent message boards to second guess the Head Coach during a scrimmage ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/13/2009, 12:52 PM

A piranha or piraña (pronounced /pɨˈrɑːnjə/, /pɨˈrænjə/, /pɨˈrɑːnə/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English), or /pɨˈrænə/) is a member of a family of omnivorous (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnivorous)[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piranha#cite_note-0) freshwater (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freshwater) fish (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish) which live in South American (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_American) rivers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/River). In Venezuelan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venezuela) rivers they are called caribes. They are known for their sharp teeth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tooth) and a voracious appetite for meat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meat).

http://www.walljungle.com/products_pictures/Brazilian%20black%20piranha%20normal.jpg

picasso
4/13/2009, 12:56 PM
the best stat from the spring game was no serious injuries. if you'll recall the past games, it's never good when the offense tears up the first team defense.

we had several offensive starters out and I was as happy as a lark that they could not move the ball on our D.

I also got my regular first of the year sunburn and had a hearty cup of Coke and stood in line with Dean the Dream Blevins.

picasso
4/13/2009, 12:56 PM
and I saw Beano the Chin at the gate.:D

olevetonahill
4/13/2009, 12:57 PM
A piranha or piraña (pronounced /pɨˈrɑːnjə/, /pɨˈrænjə/, /pɨˈrɑːnə/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English), or /pɨˈrænə/) is a member of a family of omnivorous (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnivorous)[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piranha#cite_note-0) freshwater (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freshwater) fish (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish) which live in South American (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_American) rivers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/River). In Venezuelan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venezuela) rivers they are called caribes. They are known for their sharp teeth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tooth) and a voracious appetite for meat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meat).

http://www.walljungle.com/products_pictures/Brazilian%20black%20piranha%20normal.jpg

Why I posted this. Was wondering if Collier had any left :D :D :D
http://www.supercutefactory.com/shop/images/categories/LP010.jpg

Collier11
4/13/2009, 01:24 PM
the best stat from the spring game was no serious injuries. if you'll recall the past games, it's never good when the offense tears up the first team defense.

we had several offensive starters out and I was as happy as a lark that they could not move the ball on our D.

I also got my regular first of the year sunburn and had a hearty cup of Coke and stood in line with Dean the Dream Blevins.

hope he didnt pee on you

OU_Sooners75
4/13/2009, 01:42 PM

I have every reason to b*tch and moan about it, it was boring as fawk! $10 for a scrimmage, a practice, hell yeah it should be more fun.

Its like you guys who listen to the SA and then b*tch about it, well obviously you have the choice to keep listening or turn the channel but most of you keep listening. The spring game was boring, I would have like to have seen more, I dont see what Coach Stoops gets out of running Justin Johnson and Jermie Calhoun straight into the line for a 2 yard loss 20 different times, but im still going to go! ;)

Then stop being the bandwagon fan and accept the fact that Stoops is not going to be showing the full playbook in the Spring Scrimmage!

OU_Sooners75
4/13/2009, 01:47 PM

This is what my reaction is over.

"Red-White game embarrassing for OU"

That happens to be the title of the thread!

OUMallen
4/13/2009, 01:47 PM
Im not worried about the season, I am just frustrated with the fact that Stoops and crew didnt do anything to make the game the least bit exciting or enjoyable for fans

The day Stoops starts pandering to fans is the day I stop buying season tickets. It's not about Collier's entertainment factor; it's about W's.

StoopTroup
4/13/2009, 01:50 PM
What does Bush have to do with this?

Collier11
4/13/2009, 01:52 PM
Then stop being the bandwagon fan and accept the fact that Stoops is not going to be showing the full playbook in the Spring Scrimmage!

Any credibility that you have ever had just went out the window, dont be an idjit just cus you dont agree with me about the stupid azz spring game. I was unaware that having season tix since I was 17, going to Oregon, Washington, Ucla, the Sugar Bowl, The Fiesta Bowl, 7 straight OU-tx games, and graduating from OU made me a bandwagon fan. I would like to know how b*tching about the spring game makes me a bandwagon fan.

Im pretty sure with everything included ive given OU over $100k of my personal money in the past 10 years.
If you have an answer as to how I am a bandwagon fan Id love to hear it, otherwise STFU!

olevetonahill
4/13/2009, 01:53 PM
It dayum sure does have to do with Collier
Cause If he aint happy aint No one happy :eek:

badger
4/13/2009, 01:54 PM
My gawd, you all are crazy.

Next year, Collier, I want you to pose as a wh0rn fan and say the same things about the Orange-White game... and then link it back here. At least then were would be laughing at Texas instead of ourselves*.

*All statements about Texas need at least one asterisk.

Collier11
4/13/2009, 01:55 PM
The day Stoops starts pandering to fans is the day I stop buying season tickets. It's not about Collier's entertainment factor; it's about W's.

This is what im talking about, you guys all overreacting. I realize the thread title was too harsh, but I dont think I ever meant that I wanted Stoops to pander to the fans, all I ever asked for was some excitement level during the scrimmage. What is funny is that everyone that sat around me at the scrimmage agreed with me, I didnt realize that criticizing the spring game was such a big deal. Some of you all need to lighten up and take my criticism for what it was, not what you want it to be.

StoopTroup
4/13/2009, 01:56 PM
When you’re a true fan, the emotional swings that go along with your team’s highs and lows carry over into your daily activities.

StoopTroup
4/13/2009, 01:56 PM
Boomer! :D

olevetonahill
4/13/2009, 01:57 PM
When you’re a true fan, the emotional swings that go along with your team’s highs and lows carry over into your daily activities.

So yer sayin some of the posters in this thread are PMSin ?

OU_Sooners75
4/13/2009, 02:00 PM
Any credibility that you have ever had just went out the window, dont be an idjit just cus you dont agree with me about the stupid azz spring game. I was unaware that having season tix since I was 17, going to Oregon, Washington, Ucla, the Sugar Bowl, The Fiesta Bowl, 7 straight OU-tx games, and graduating from OU made me a bandwagon fan. I would like to know how b*tching about the spring game makes me a bandwagon fan.

Im pretty sure with everything included ive given OU over $100k of my personal money in the past 10 years.
If you have an answer as to how I am a bandwagon fan Id love to hear it, otherwise STFU!

you are not overly bright are you?

I never called you a bandwagon fan...I said stop being the bandwagon fan. In other words stop being like one and know what to expect.

If this was not your first Spring Game, then you knew going in it was going to be boring and OU was not going to be opening up the play book.

If this was your first Spring Game (like mine) and thought it was going to be more than a scrimmage, then you did not play the sport past high school (unlike me).

Glad you are spending money on the program....but that does not give you the right to call anything embarrassing for OU.

With that said...stop going to the spring game if all you are going to do is bitch and cry about it not being exciting!

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 02:01 PM
alright this is nuts...Geez, lay off of C11..He is no bandwagon fan..He is an old school playa from the himalaya's....

olevetonahill
4/13/2009, 02:07 PM
http://www.neowin.net/forum/fun/thread_wont_die.jpg

Scott D
4/13/2009, 02:08 PM
Leave Collier alone, his only real judgment flaw in sports is thinking that Albert Pujols is a better baseball player than Willie F. Blumquist.

OU_Sooners75
4/13/2009, 02:08 PM
Okay, I will let it die for now (only because 2 OVJ members seem to be requesting)...but do not say anything is an embarrassment to OU that does not fit.

starclassic tama
4/13/2009, 02:18 PM
i wonder if 75 can make it through 2 consecutive posts without mentioning that he played football beyond high school

OUMallen
4/13/2009, 02:18 PM
This is what im talking about, you guys all overreacting. I realize the thread title was too harsh, but I dont think I ever meant that I wanted Stoops to pander to the fans, all I ever asked for was some excitement level during the scrimmage. What is funny is that everyone that sat around me at the scrimmage agreed with me, I didnt realize that criticizing the spring game was such a big deal. Some of you all need to lighten up and take my criticism for what it was, not what you want it to be.

The Red-White is ALWAYS boring, and has gotten progressively more boring lately. I just don't really understand what your point was.

Oh well, OVP requests the thread to die, it shall be so.

OU_Sooners75
4/13/2009, 02:27 PM
i wonder if 75 can make it through 2 consecutive posts without mentioning that he played football beyond high school

I am wondering if you can even make it a day in OU football knowing anything about the sport or the tradition.

olevetonahill
4/13/2009, 02:30 PM
The Red-White is ALWAYS boring, and has gotten progressively more boring lately. I just don't really understand what your point was.

Hell I been having Fun with it :P

Collier11
4/13/2009, 02:31 PM
you are not overly bright are you?

I never called you a bandwagon fan...I said stop being the bandwagon fan. In other words stop being like one and know what to expect.

I didnt know there was a difference :rolleyes:

If this was not your first Spring Game, then you knew going in it was going to be boring and OU was not going to be opening up the play book.

If this was your first Spring Game (like mine) and thought it was going to be more than a scrimmage, then you did not play the sport past high school (unlike me).

Are you serious? This is pure comedy!

Glad you are spending money on the program....but that does not give you the right to call anything embarrassing for OU.

it sure as hell does, and regardless I already said the thread title was too harsh! And im pretty sure if you went back thru all of my posts im the one that typically defends OU to the bone and anything OU that is criticized

With that said...stop going to the spring game if all you are going to do is bitch and cry about it not being exciting!

I say the spring game is boring and you all act like a bunch of tittie babies, some of you need to get a grip. This isnt that big of a deal, just a basic observation that everyone at the game seemed to agree with other than 10 people on here who want to make it more than it really is.

Leave Collier alone, his only real judgment flaw in sports is thinking that Albert Pujols is a better baseball player than Willie F. Blumquist.

Did you see that F'n catch he made lastnite?

Okay, I will let it die for now (only because 2 OVJ members seem to be requesting)...but do not say anything is an embarrassment to OU that does not fit.

well if it didnt fit before you are sure making it fit now

at this point, neither do I ;)

If a few of you think this is such a big deal that you must call me out for being a bad fan then it must be a pretty big deal :confused:

Collier11
4/13/2009, 02:32 PM
I am wondering if you can even make it a day in OU football knowing anything about the sport or the tradition.

I hope you realize that when you waste your time going after others fandom, knowledge, tradition, etc...you come off as pretty insecure with your own fandom<---stupid word :)

badger
4/13/2009, 02:32 PM

What a coincidence! I, too, played football beyond high school!

...in the same way that I played it in high school - not competitively :P

OU_Sooners75
4/13/2009, 02:33 PM
Is okay collier...we all know you are an aggy trying to fit in here with the cool kids.

I keed!

Get over it tool bag. Spring Games are not meant to be fun for YOU. They are practices or scrimmages that the school thought they would allow you to attend.

And if $10 is too much for you, you can always buy the tickets before the game and spend half that! LOL

Collier11
4/13/2009, 02:35 PM
Man, you got me there. I have just been undercover for the past 27 years of my life. Its too bad I cant be as smart as you with all the knowledge and tradition that you have stored away in your big ol' brain

OU_Sooners75
4/13/2009, 02:37 PM
I hope you realize that when you waste your time going after others fandom, knowledge, tradition, etc...you come off as pretty insecure with your own fandom<---stupid word :)

I am very insecure with my fandom. I do not want anyone to take it away.

At least I am not sitting here typing a bunch of BS about how the spring games are an embarrassment to a program/university that I support!

:)

OU_Sooners75
4/13/2009, 02:37 PM
Man, you got me there. I have just been undercover for the past 27 years of my life. Its too bad I cant be as smart as you with all the knowledge and tradition that you have stored away in your big ol' brain

Now you are giving me too much credit collier the fool.

I have no brain.

Collier11
4/13/2009, 02:39 PM
I will be sure and criticize Stoops during an actual game just to see if your head explodes

TopDawg
4/13/2009, 02:40 PM
I wonder if it was even more boring this year because of the injuries and youth on the o-line. I'd think "o-line knowledge of the blocking schemes" is one of the first factors taken into consideration when deciding whether or not to run a play. Since they are young and beat up, the offensive playcalling may have been limited by necessity, not by choice. Combine that with our defensive experience and that's a recipe for especially boring.

Unless you like defense...which I do.

OU_Sooners75
4/13/2009, 02:41 PM
I will be sure and criticize Stoops during an actual game just to see if your head explodes

Anyone can say what they wish about the coaches. Hell I have critized BV on more than one occasion. But I have never said, "Red-White game embarrassing for OU," or anything in the like!

Care to explain how the Spring Game was an embarrassment?

badger
4/13/2009, 02:43 PM
:les: DIE, THREAD, DIE! [hairGel]

TopDawg
4/13/2009, 02:44 PM
I hope if we learn anything from this thread it's this:

BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR THREAD TITLES.

People are too careless when they make threads these days. What happened to the good ole days where people made a thread title that accurately represented the subject of the thread instead of just making one that was designed to get the most views. What have we come to?!

TopDawg
4/13/2009, 02:45 PM
If we learn something else, I hope it's this:

Posting "this thread is stupid" or "This thread won't die" or "Die, Thread, Die" is no way to kill a thread.

OU_Sooners75
4/13/2009, 02:46 PM

People are too careless when they make threads these days. What happened to the good ole days where people made a thread title that accurately represented the subject of the thread instead of just making one that was designed to get the most views. What have we come to?!

Bad thing is, He can still change the thread title if he truly does not think the Spring Game was an embarrassment.

olevetonahill
4/13/2009, 02:47 PM

I think it all started when we let :texan: and stuff start posting here

olevetonahill
4/13/2009, 02:48 PM
If we learn something else, I hope it's this:

Posting "this thread is stupid" or "This thread won't die" or "Die, Thread, Die" is no way to kill a thread.

Dont want it to die
Im :D :D :D :D :D to much .:D

Collier11
4/13/2009, 02:50 PM
I would be happy to explain it if you are going to listen

1st let me say that when I posted this I had been at the spring game then I went straight to campus and got sauced so I was more fired up than usual(hints the overzealous title)

What I was originally disappointed which keeps getting lost is that OU charges $10 for a hyped up practice when they have closed practices all spring due to Stoops paranoia. Then when we see the scrimmage that is already minus about 15 starters we see nothing but about 5 plays.

I realize the younger guys may not know as much of the playbook, I realize not wanting to get anyone hurt, I realize that reps are more important than anything.

All I was asking for was something, anything to spice it up a bit. You are telling me that Stoops couldnt have ran one trick play, one reverse, one wildcat type play, anything to excite the crowd just a little. You say it isnt about the fans but when you charge money to get in a scrimmage it would be nice to see something else.

Is it too much to ask from Stoops, probably yes. Is it unreasonable, I dont think so but apparently a few of you think so therefore I must be wrong ???

IN all honesty I heard three big cheers all day that I remember

SB getting announced for the Heisman Trophy at HT
The TD pass to Tennell
A punt by Way that actually went about 55yds and had crazy hangtime

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 02:51 PM
Collier hates babies and supports cancer!

Collier11
4/13/2009, 02:52 PM
that too!

OU_Sooners75
4/13/2009, 02:57 PM
I would be happy to explain it if you are going to listen

1st let me say that when I posted this I had been at the spring game then I went straight to campus and got sauced so I was more fired up than usual(hints the overzealous title)

What I was originally disappointed which keeps getting lost is that OU charges $10 for a hyped up practice when they have closed practices all spring due to Stoops paranoia. Then when we see the scrimmage that is already minus about 15 starters we see nothing but about 5 plays.

I realize the younger guys may not know as much of the playbook, I realize not wanting to get anyone hurt, I realize that reps are more important than anything.

All I was asking for was something, anything to spice it up a bit. You are telling me that Stoops couldnt have ran one trick play, one reverse, one wildcat type play, anything to excite the crowd just a little. You say it isnt about the fans but when you charge money to get in a scrimmage it would be nice to see something else.

Is it too much to ask from Stoops, probably yes. Is it unreasonable, I dont think so but apparently a few of you think so therefore I must be wrong ???

IN all honesty I heard three big cheers all day that I remember

SB getting announced for the Heisman Trophy at HT
The TD pass to Tennell
A punt by Way that actually went about 55yds and had crazy hangtime

I can see where you would be pissed. But it was $10 to watch a practice to be honest.

I was kinda disappointed that a lot of the starters were also out, but I also understand why and kinda ejoyed watching the future of our team!

With that said, there were more than just five plays ran in the game. We found out who will be our deep threats, like DeJuan Miller and Adron Tennell. We found out how good our Oline can be. They showed signs of greatness against the best front 7 in the nation, but they also struggled at times too!

We found out that if our Punter can stay consistent, he can boom that ball down field! We found out the Stevens still sucks at kicking! I was sitting in the North Endzone and he missed more than he made in warm-ups.

The Spring game did what it was intended to do...and in the process, it was boring. Something I expected when I purchased my tickets about 5 weeks ago even with it being my first spring game.

With all that, and what you stated, it does not equal an embarrassment for OU. The Rhett Bomar saga was an embarrassment, not the spring game.

OUMallen
4/13/2009, 02:59 PM
I say the spring game is boring and you all act like a bunch of tittie babies, some of you need to get a grip. This isnt that big of a deal, just a basic observation that everyone at the game seemed to agree with other than 10 people on here who want to make it more than it really is.

Did you see that F'n catch he made lastnite?

well if it didnt fit before you are sure making it fit now

If a few of you think this is such a big deal that you must call me out for being a bad fan then it must be a pretty big deal :confused:

I think you're a good fan. :D

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 02:59 PM
I just moved all the posts into the zee-blenda and it came back

http://www.crimespot.net/Spotted/Images/SwedishChefSmall.jpg

Collier11
4/13/2009, 03:00 PM
LOL!

olevetonahill
4/13/2009, 03:05 PM
I think you're a good fan. :D

Who asked you ?...
Oh wait thats Rus's line :D

IB4OU2
4/13/2009, 03:09 PM
I've been to scores of spring games in the past...now that's why I go Spring Turkey hunting instead.

Now it's just a glorified practice.

It used to be alot more fun when the Alumni played the team IN PADS!

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:13 PM
You guys are too critical of a guy who averages 11.7 points per game in his church league

TopDawg
4/13/2009, 03:17 PM
I've been to scores of spring games in the past...now that's why I go Spring Turkey hunting instead.

Now it's just a glorified practice.

It used to be alot more fun when the Alumni played the team IN PADS!

One year they had a media flag football game. Someone went for Eshbach's flags but grabbed his shorts and pantsed him. That didn't stop Al, though. He went right on into the endzone for a TD.

Collier11
4/13/2009, 03:18 PM
HA HA HA HA HA! I think it ended up 13.9 beotch!

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:22 PM
I stand corrected! that was the last stat line I saw on espn.com

olevetonahill
4/13/2009, 03:28 PM
WE need Mo Name calling in this here thread
Come on Peeps I gots 3 mil ridding on this thing :D

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:33 PM
I m glad to see everybody is at peace now

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:35 PM
I love waffles

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:35 PM
and garlic bread

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:36 PM
I had an OU burger for lunch

TopDawg
4/13/2009, 03:37 PM
waffles and garlic bread is my favorite meal too!

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:39 PM
mmmm

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:40 PM
you have good taste

Collier11
4/13/2009, 03:40 PM
Stoups is dummm! GO!

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:41 PM
I have been called bad before. Many have said I do things that are not correct to do. I don't believe in talk such as this. I am nice man, with happy feelings. All of the time. First, a joke. What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord?

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:41 PM
My ***. Nyah, haha, haha, haha, ENOUGH.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:42 PM
I see the way you look at him. I'm a man, too, you know? I go pee pee standing up.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:42 PM
I rock. And roll. All day long. Sweet Suzy.

olevetonahill
4/13/2009, 03:44 PM
STEP ya aint helping My bet ya dumas . I took the Under

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:44 PM
That tiny net was sure-fire master!

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:45 PM
Yes, a tiny net is a death sentence, it's a net and it's tiny!

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:45 PM
One of us. Is wearing. A push-up bra. It's lacy. And cute.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:46 PM
I... will... not... be stopped... by a tiny little net.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:47 PM
Well, I'm gonna count to three, and if I hear one more friggin' squeak, I'm gonna take his shoes, and shove em' up his...

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:47 PM
Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like badwrong, or badong. Yes, killing is badong. From this moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing: gnodab.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:48 PM
When you girls are done kissing, I've got some *** kicking for you.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:48 PM
Take a close look. 'Cause I rule, baby.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:49 PM
And who do you rule, the large-dark-nipple people?

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:49 PM
I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: this is Earth.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:50 PM
But that would just look stupid and leave my small, sensitive balls completely exposed.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:50 PM
I have a mortal wound.

Collier11
4/13/2009, 03:51 PM
did you start smoking again?

stoops the eternal pimp
Where? Where does it hurt?

stoops the eternal pimp
Oh, pretty much around the big bloody spot.

olevetonahill
4/13/2009, 03:52 PM
Yer Going to hell Fer using Insider Knowledge to manipulate
the bet :P

stoops the eternal pimp
At that moment, the Chosen One learned a valuable lesson about iron claws... THEY HURT LIKE CRAP MAN.

stoops the eternal pimp
I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn, and it's non-dairy!

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:53 PM
He was my father my entire life, we were friends, I loved him, and now he's dead-except for his hair and nails-dead, Waaaach!...

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:53 PM
We are both ventriloquists, ventriloquists, ventriloquists, we are both ventriloquists and we practice every day.
Student 1: He carries the baskets.
Student 2: He carries the paper roll.
Students: And we don't have cysts. But one thing is for sure my friends, we are ventriloquists

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:54 PM
I'm bleeding, making me the victor.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:55 PM
did you start smoking again?

no..just making sure this thread makes 10 pages

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:55 PM
what is the Evil Council's plan?

Collier11
4/13/2009, 03:56 PM
in that case, Aspen?! Nah, the French are azzholes

stoops the eternal pimp
Nyah. Haha. It is EVIL, it is so EVIL. It is a bad, bad plan, which will hurt many... people... who are good. I think it's great that it's so bad.

stoops the eternal pimp
Ok, so here were my options. (a), quickly duck left, dodge the claw and take him out with a spinning back kick, or (b), take the claw in the face, roll on the ground and die

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 03:57 PM
Hmm, should have gone with (a).

Collier11
4/13/2009, 03:59 PM
OU succs!

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 04:00 PM
c11 drowns kittens and is 1/2 muslim!

Collier11
4/13/2009, 04:04 PM
2/3 prick

Collier11
4/13/2009, 04:05 PM
atleast I dont have teh seccs with midjits like you! Oh yea, you love communism!

OUMallen
4/13/2009, 04:05 PM
POSTPADDER!!! :les: :les: :les:

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 04:06 PM
hey, this thread is about you....leave my tiny love desires out of this

Curly Bill
4/13/2009, 04:28 PM

:confused: Wouldn't you be more likely to get hurt running the same couple of plays over and over, so that the defense pretty much knows what's coming?

Let me answer for you: the answer is yes, but then that wouldn't allow you to show such righteous indignation at Collier. ;)

Curly Bill
4/13/2009, 04:30 PM

...and there we have it: the "bandwagon fan" comment, it had to happen. :O :(

Curly Bill
4/13/2009, 04:38 PM
Cool...glad I could keep this thing going. :D

Collier11
4/13/2009, 04:46 PM
it is what it is

Curly Bill
4/13/2009, 04:47 PM
it is what it is

What it is is a bunch of peeps making a mountain out of a mole hill. :O

Collier11
4/13/2009, 04:48 PM
pretty much! Well, that and STEP going ape sh*t crazy and talking to himself for 2 pages

Curly Bill
4/13/2009, 04:49 PM
STEP's good people. :D

NormanPride
4/13/2009, 04:50 PM
step ALWAYS talks to himself. You think any of us want to?

;)

Collier11
4/13/2009, 04:55 PM
youve got a point there

olevetonahill
4/13/2009, 04:56 PM
STEP is a Ho that will do anything to win a bet :D

Curly Bill
4/13/2009, 04:57 PM
STEP is a Ho that will do anything to win a bet :D

Sorry I missed out on that wager. :(

Lott's Bandana
4/13/2009, 06:00 PM
Dammit STEP, I didn't get a chance to bet!

About 100 posts ago, someone said, "Tittie Babies".

Made me laugh.

What was this thread about?

olevetonahill
4/13/2009, 06:09 PM
Sorry I missed out on that wager. :(

I abandoned it went ahead and Gave step his winnings cause he worked so hard at it :D

Curly Bill
4/13/2009, 06:34 PM
I abandoned it went ahead and Gave step his winnings cause he worked so hard at it :D

Well gimme some winnings too, cause I woulda worked hard at it. :D

stoops the eternal pimp
4/13/2009, 06:42 PM
WHAT? Now you bastards are talkin bout me? Spring game sucked, fire bryan vulnerables, and Texas is big 12 champs!

JLEW1818
4/13/2009, 08:48 PM
just as i expected!!

starclassic tama
4/13/2009, 09:41 PM

let me get my tard translator out... nope, still doesn't make sense. maybe i can go walk on at a community college and obtain superior football knowledge like yourself!

StoopTroup
4/14/2009, 12:19 AM
Bob Stoops would kick all your asses and take all your bases.

SouthFortySooner
4/14/2009, 10:28 AM
How did the spring game go?

Collier11
4/14/2009, 10:33 AM
meh

RFH Shakes
4/14/2009, 11:00 AM
Scrimmage? We talkin bout a scrimmage?:D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/frsId3goYYE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/frsId3goYYE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CrimsonJim
4/14/2009, 11:11 AM
WHAT? Now you bastards are talkin bout me? Spring game sucked, fire bryan vulnerables, and Texas is big 12 champs!

*gasp* SACRILEGE! :O