PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a drafting/design job (Tulsa/B.A. area)

OU-HSV
4/11/2009, 09:12 AM
(Like many other places)...The engineering company I work at has cut our hours, taken some benefits away and had several layoffs in the last several months. (I understand why they've done some of these things...but I don't necessarily agree with the way the whole thing has been handled)

Although I still have a job, I am not very secure with it now that my hours have been cut. The paycut is a big hit to my family budget. So I have been job searching the last several weeks now.

So I'm looking for another company to go to work at. Needs to be in the Tulsa/Broken Arrow or even Owasso area. Doesn't have to be engineering field, but that's what I'm most familiar with (Pipelines, refineries, etc.). But I'm open to another field of drafting/design work.

I currently use AutoCAD 2008, CadWorx Plant Professional, and some other programs at my office.

I had an interview with a company in Tulsa this past week. I felt it went pretty good, but obviously until I'm offered something, I must continue my job search.

So if anyone here works at or knows of a stable place that may have a need for a drafter/designer, please let me know.

-Thanks