PDA

View Full Version : Spring Game Televised?

PhiDeltBeers
4/10/2009, 02:11 PM
Sorry, I'm lazy.

PhiDeltBeers
4/10/2009, 02:13 PM
While I'm at it.....any info on BYU tickets? I want some goodins.

PhiDeltBeers
4/10/2009, 02:36 PM
Well, got tired of waiting on you bums and took it upon myself. No television for the game tomorrow and tickets cost a small fortune on ebay and stubhub (for BYU).

OU-HSV
4/10/2009, 03:12 PM
Season ticket holders can put dibs on some byu tickets. Those prices start at $50. A guy I work with let me put dibs on some byu tickets with him. The $50 tickets. I figure that's a helluva deal

PhiDeltBeers
4/10/2009, 03:13 PM
I'd take it. I get free season tickets but NO dibs. I'm soo cheap.

OU-HSV
4/10/2009, 03:18 PM
Well a buddy and I went in on 2 of my coworker's season ticket seats...we're gonna split them up a bit between 3 of us. So I'll be at 3 home games this year (at least). And we're hoping to land the BYU tickets.
The wife and I are probably going to make our first trip ever to the game in Lubbock this season as well. I heard that ought to be interesting.:D

jumperstop
4/10/2009, 03:25 PM
My first trip to Lubbock was two years ago and wasn't very much fun. Not just because we lost, because I have been at losses where the fans are not terribly rude after (suprisingly enough the Flordia game). But the Tech fans were mostly dicks. I know thats a generlization, but some of the rudest fans I have encountered other than saxet of course and I've been to a lot of games both home and away.

PhiDeltBeers
4/10/2009, 03:30 PM
OU-HSV.....I see you live in BA. I live on the back 9 at Forest Ridge. You close? I noticed we're close in age (31). I go to all the games with my uncle and dad every year. Hopefully my wife lets me keep attending...we had our first child 3 months ago.

OU-HSV
4/10/2009, 03:41 PM
My first trip to Lubbock was two years ago and wasn't very much fun. Not just because we lost, because I have been at losses where the fans are not terribly rude after (suprisingly enough the Flordia game). But the Tech fans were mostly dicks. I know thats a generlization, but some of the rudest fans I have encountered other than saxet of course and I've been to a lot of games both home and away.

We'll be going with my tech fan buddy and his wife. They're cool...but like you said it's the dick fans I'm not looking forward to being around...but I think we'll make it a great time anyways.

OU-HSV
4/10/2009, 04:00 PM
OU-HSV.....I see you live in BA. I live on the back 9 at Forest Ridge. You close? I noticed we're close in age (31). I go to all the games with my uncle and dad every year. Hopefully my wife lets me keep attending...we had our first child 3 months ago.

Check your PM inbox