PDA

View Full Version : Meet Nic Harris This Saturday!

Jay C. Upchurch
4/8/2009, 12:03 PM
NORMAN -- Oklahoma football fans can meet and greet All-Big 12 safety Nic Harris this Saturday at the Sooner Spectator tent, located in front of The Apothem store on Campus Corner.

Like on regular game days, the city of Norman is closing off Campus Corner to create a festive pregame atmosphere, and Sooner Spectator will be right in the middle of things, hosting an autograph session with Mr. Harris from 10:30 to noon.

Autographs will be $10 for personal items and $10 for Sooner Spectator covers featuring Harris. Free autographs for footballs and certain other items purchased that day at The Apothem.

We will also have our Special Limited Edition Heisman Trophy Commemorative Issues on sale for only $5... $3 off the regular price...

Don't miss out. Come eat on Campus Corner, get Nic Harris' autograph, renew your Sooner Spectator subscription and head to the Red-White Game to watch Heisman Trophy winner Sam Bradford work his magic!

JLEW1818
4/8/2009, 03:33 PM
Sounds pretty damn good to me.

Jay C. Upchurch
4/11/2009, 01:13 AM
should be fun

SoonerTerry
4/14/2009, 01:18 PM
If you don't have on, the Special Limited Edition Heisman Trophy Commemorative Issue is frekkin AWSOME!!

badger
4/14/2009, 01:35 PM
I missed Nic Harris, but I did buy a football (actually two if a mini counts also) from you guys :)