PDA

View Full Version : Fringe Ending?

jwlynn64
4/7/2009, 11:39 PM
Anyone watch Fringe live tonight? Seems they ran Idol over by about 8 minutes and anyone who DVRed tonight's episode missed the last few minutes.

I saw it up till Olivia shanked the bad guy. Can someone fill me in on what happened after that? Did they prevent the kid from getting caught by the CIA?

OUHOMER
4/8/2009, 05:17 AM
Ist time I ever saw the show. Yes, Olivia, went to the lady doctor and told her what was going on. So the doctor took the kid, and they told the CIA dude, the kid ran away and they dont know where he went.

The last scene with the kid, he was in the back seat of a car driving down a neighbor hood street, he noticed a nicely dressed guy walking down the sidewalk. They both turn and watched each other as the car drove by,
The close up on the guy, showed him be look just like the kid. bald and and albino looking.

Scott D
4/8/2009, 05:31 AM
Olivia called her boss and asked him for a favor. She then went to the weird guy and told the kid that they were going to get him to a family so that he wouldn't have to remain on the run.

They then went back to the CIA dude, who told some other guy looking for the kid that the kid disappeared.

Olivia then went home and played Simon Says with her daughter and some other chick (sister or babysitter I assume). Then what homer said.

Damn show made my news start late. Another reason AI should be cancelled permanently.

picasso
4/8/2009, 12:08 PM
good stuff.

SoonerTroll
4/8/2009, 12:40 PM
good show

TheHumanAlphabet
4/8/2009, 02:05 PM
Anyone watch Fringe live tonight? Seems they ran Idol over by about 8 minutes and anyone who DVRed tonight's episode missed the last few minutes.

Well crap :mad: ... Damn AI - i hope that things dies.

NFL did the same to my DVRs of The Unit... grrrr.

fadada1
4/8/2009, 04:36 PM
i've really enjoyed fringe to this point. haven't missed an episode. will watch this weeks on DVR tonight. thanks for the update on that "no talent ***-clown" of a show going overtime.

jwlynn64
4/9/2009, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the info. The pale bald guy that you described sounds like the observer. He has been on several shows up till this point.

Thanks again.

jwlynn64
4/9/2009, 12:24 AM
Olivia then went home and played Simon Says with her daughter and some other chick (sister or babysitter I assume). Then what homer said.

I got a chuckle out of that. The girl is her niece and the other gal her sister. just FYI.

OU4LIFE
4/9/2009, 06:47 AM
Thanks for the info. The pale bald guy that you described sounds like the observer. He has been on several shows up till this point.

Thanks again.

exactly. so now we know that the observer is an empath.

jwlynn64
4/13/2009, 05:12 PM
I guess I'll have to set my DVR to record 10 minutes over in case Fox is trying to use Idol to artificially inflate Fringe's ratings.

SoonerTroll
4/14/2009, 09:09 AM
this scared me, i thought this meant Fringe was being canceled when i read the title of the thread! I like this show, very entertaining.