PDA

View Full Version : Final Four Games 4/4/08

Rogue
4/4/2009, 05:48 PM
UCONN v Mich St is starting out fast.
MSU was up 9-2 early, UCONN leads 29-27 now.

Rogue
4/4/2009, 05:57 PM
UCONN = thugs

oumartin
4/4/2009, 06:21 PM
I've always kinda like Calhoun but I'm pullin' for Mich. St. and of course Villanova.

Newbomb Turk
4/4/2009, 07:00 PM
yep - even though it's not the sexy final CBS wants, I'd like to see MSU vs. Nova in the final.

the_ouskull
4/4/2009, 08:01 PM
I've always kinda like Calhoun but I'm pullin' for Mich. St. and of course Villanova.

So which is it? Do you hate that Sampson "lost us those recruits" even though they left of their own accord, or do you hate Sampson because he left OU of his own accord, even though he'd have likely been fired had he not left...

It's got to be one or the other, and, if it's either, then you're pulling for one of those very same defectors in Scottie Reynolds. I hope that UNC molests them; bad touches all over their bathing suit area... I would like nothing better than to see UNC win 100-3, with Reynolds throwing up a half-court shot at the end of the second half to score 'Nova's only three points and then running around like an idiot because he hit the shot. It would warm me.

It should warm you too, given your opinion on "defectors" from the Crimson and Cream, yet, here you root for them... Do you have a relative on the team or something? Maybe a 'Nova trainer? Something to make this rooting decision a bit less hypocritical? Anything?

the_ouskull

oumartin
4/4/2009, 08:46 PM
me pulling for nova has nothing to do with Scottie Reynolds. No, I don't like he backed out on his LOI. I hate UNC almost as much as I dislike Calvin wiseguy

KC//CRIMSON
4/4/2009, 08:53 PM
Yeah, Goodfella!

soonervegas
4/4/2009, 10:04 PM
What's up with the three point line?

Sooner98
4/4/2009, 10:13 PM
This Nova/UNC game is almost an exact replica of the OU/UNC game. Nova is 3 for 24 from behind the 3 point line.

sooner518
4/4/2009, 10:16 PM
i like Reynolds and have no problem with him backing out of his LOI. Had he signed with our sworn enemy, Texas, then I'd be pissed. otherwise, I understand and think he is fun to watch. Yea, I wish he was on our team, but I probably would ahve made the same choice in his shoes.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/4/2009, 11:01 PM
So which is it? Do you hate that Sampson "lost us those recruits" even though they left of their own accord, or do you hate Sampson because he left OU of his own accord, even though he'd have likely been fired had he not left...

It's got to be one or the other, and, if it's either, then you're pulling for one of those very same defectors in Scottie Reynolds. I hope that UNC molests them; bad touches all over their bathing suit area... I would like nothing better than to see UNC win 100-3, with Reynolds throwing up a half-court shot at the end of the second half to score 'Nova's only three points and then running around like an idiot because he hit the shot. It would warm me.

It should warm you too, given your opinion on "defectors" from the Crimson and Cream, yet, here you root for them... Do you have a relative on the team or something? Maybe a 'Nova trainer? Something to make this rooting decision a bit less hypocritical? Anything?

the_ouskullWhatsa matter? Do you not dislike the baby blue boys?

Rock Hard Corn Frog
4/5/2009, 12:16 AM
Discuss?

JLEW1818
4/5/2009, 12:25 AM
It's hard not to pick UNC to win it all..... they start as a 7 point favorite against MICH state..... the thing about UNC is...... well.... look at OU/Vill.... neither could hit 3's, but both did decent in the paint... and still lost.... to beat UNC you need 3 things to happen.....

1) You must shoot well behind the 3 point line
2) You must shoot well in the paint
3) You have to hope that UNC shots are off

It's basically that simple..

oumartin
4/5/2009, 12:32 AM
I think once you get a look and Hansbroughs ugly mug you go partially blind. Thats why nobody can hit behind the arc against them.

MichiganSooner
4/5/2009, 06:58 PM
What happened to the Big East?

Rock Hard Corn Frog
4/6/2009, 11:49 AM
It's hard not to pick UNC to win it all..... they start as a 7 point favorite against MICH state..... the thing about UNC is...... well.... look at OU/Vill.... neither could hit 3's, but both did decent in the paint... and still lost.... to beat UNC you need 3 things to happen.....

1) You must shoot well behind the 3 point line
2) You must shoot well in the paint
3) You have to hope that UNC shots are off

It's basically that simple..

I thought back in December, especially after the Mich St game that UNC when they bring their A-game is considerably better than anyone else. Take Lawson out of the equation and they are much more beatable but I think they are going to beat Mich St handily again. Not by 35 but 15-18 wouldn't suprise me.

Small consolation I suppose but I think our 12-pt loss is likely to be the closest margin UNC has in the tourney.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
4/6/2009, 09:16 PM
Well unless UNC really takes their foot off the gas it looks like our game is going to be the closest. Michigan St is in danger of getting run out of the gym.