PDA

View Full Version : If Baylor gets one, so do we!

KU_Sooner
4/1/2009, 10:03 PM
The Kansas Jayhawks Women's Basketball Team appeared in their first ever WNIT Semifinal game against Illinois State University. The Jayhawks won 75-72 and now advance to their first ever WNIT CHAMPIONSHIP GAME this Saturday. The Jayhawks will be playing the South Florida Bulls Saturday at 1pm in Lawrence, KS. Attendance for tonight's game was 8,360, ranking 5th for all-time attendance at a Kansas Women's game.

PLEASE, send good thoughts our way, as a win on Saturday will be a great step forward for our Women's team and will put us one step closer to the field of 65! :) :) :)

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Lott's Bandana
4/1/2009, 10:21 PM
What exactly do you call a woman Jayhawk?

SicEmBaylor
4/2/2009, 01:10 AM
The Kansas Jayhawks Women's Basketball Team appeared in their first ever WNIT Semifinal game against Illinois State University. The Jayhawks won 75-72 and now advance to their first ever WNIT CHAMPIONSHIP GAME this Saturday. The Jayhawks will be playing the South Florida Bulls Saturday at 1pm in Lawrence, KS. Attendance for tonight's game was 8,360, ranking 5th for all-time attendance at a Kansas Women's game.

PLEASE, send good thoughts our way, as a win on Saturday will be a great step forward for our Women's team and will put us one step closer to the field of 65! :) :) :)

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Actually, to "get one" like Baylor you need to win the NCAA Championship. Our women's team remains the only basketball team (either men's or women's) to do so since the Big XII was formed.

Good luck though!

Frozen Sooner
4/2/2009, 01:15 AM
Actually, to "get one" like Baylor you need to win the NCAA Championship. Our women's team remains the only basketball team (either men's or women's) to do so since the Big XII was formed.

Good luck though!

Er..

http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/si_online/covers/images/2008/0415_large.jpg

I feel really bad for posting that. Someone should neg me.

SicEmBaylor
4/2/2009, 01:28 AM
Er..

http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/si_online/covers/images/2008/0415_large.jpg

I feel really bad for posting that. Someone should neg me.

See, this is what I get for not following basketball. In my defense, that statistic was valid when we won the NCAA Women's which, up until now, is the last time I followed thugball...err basketball. :D

I do hate the sport, but I also want us to win.....at anything.

Ton Loc
4/2/2009, 09:24 AM
See, this is what I get for not following basketball. In my defense, that statistic was valid when we won the NCAA Women's which, up until now, is the last time I followed thugball...err basketball. :D

I do hate the sport, but I also want us to win.....at anything.

Thugball?
I wonder what name you have for football.

SicEmBaylor
4/2/2009, 12:36 PM
Thugball?
I wonder what name you have for football.

I call it football.

badger
4/2/2009, 12:42 PM
I call it football.

The rest of us call it soccer:
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/bay/sports/w-soccer/auto_action/255729.jpeg
Baylor has no football team :P

King Crimson
4/2/2009, 12:42 PM
Kansas sucks.

fwsooner22
4/2/2009, 12:52 PM
WOW......A Baylor dude calling basketball "thugball"......Wasn't it just a few years ago that Baylor had the biggest thugs of all PLAYING basketball.....that really made my mind go wacky......

fwsooner22
4/2/2009, 12:53 PM
The rest of us call it soccer:
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/bay/sports/w-soccer/auto_action/255729.jpeg
Baylor has no football team :P

That was stinkin' Hilarious !!!!!!

badger
4/2/2009, 12:59 PM
WOW......A Baylor dude calling basketball "thugball"......Wasn't it just a few years ago that Baylor had the biggest thugs of all PLAYING basketball.....that really made my mind go wacky......

Don't mind the resident Baylor fan. They sent the Norman game into overtime during the Bomar season and he has been lurking ever since :rolleyes:

SicEmBaylor
4/2/2009, 01:16 PM
Don't mind the resident Baylor fan. They sent the Norman game into overtime during the Bomar season and he has been lurking ever since :rolleyes:

Oh I've been around longer than that.

Lott's Bandana
4/2/2009, 01:18 PM
I actually enjoyed that game. Most everyone had left so I moved to the 50 yd line and pretended I was a fat cat donor.

badger
4/2/2009, 01:25 PM
Oh I've been around longer than that.

Even God hasn't been around long enough to see Baylor beat Oklahoma in football :P