PDA

View Full Version : What is the best

JLEW1818
4/1/2009, 04:45 PM
April fools prank you ever pulled?

Back in high school, we stole my friend Tim's car. The night before we called his parents and let them in on the prank. They gave us a spare key to his truck. So that day during athletics period, my other friend Mitch left athletics early with the key to Tim's truck. So once athletics is over we all go into the locker room. It was hard to keep a straight face when ever Tim entered the locker room, because we knew what was going on. So after showering and changing we followed Tim out (the one who we are prankin) to the school parking lot to go home. He soon starts looking really confused because his truck is not in the parking lot. We were like "whats up dude?" At that moment i had my phone in my pocket and began calling my friend Mitch's cell phone (the one who stole the truck). About 2 minutes after looking around the parking lot, I YELLED, HEY THERE GOES YOUR TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! My buddy turns and looks at the road that passes our high school and sure enough is his truck driving by. Now his truck was red and had like a 10 inch lift on it, so he knew it was his. The funny thing was, the guy driving the truck (Mitch) had a freaky looking Halloween mask on. And when he drove by the school, he rolled the window down, stared at us and flicked us off. Tim is freaking out saying "LETS GET HIM." So we all jump in my truck and take off after this guy. We follow this car jacker (Mitch) for about 10 miles to a pasture. The car jacker jumps out of the car and starts running (not full speed so Tim could catch up) and trips on purpose. Tim jumped on top off him and tried to rip the mask off. And threw a couple of punches, and finally got the mask off. After doing so there was a moment of silence for about five seconds. Then we all said April fools Bitch!!!! It took a while for my Tim to finally realize what was going on. The funny thing is my other friend got the whole thing in on film!!!!!

It was fun.

sooner_born_1960
4/1/2009, 04:49 PM
That's a funny story, but clarify something for me. This was during the cell phone age, but your friend was using a film movie camera?

OUHOMER
4/1/2009, 04:59 PM
when i was in HS, only Capt Kirk had such a device

sooner_born_1960
4/1/2009, 07:22 PM
Ditto.

olevetonahill
4/1/2009, 08:07 PM
When I was in skool , Well se fer yerself .
http://www.autocult.com.au/img/gallery/full/andy4.jpg

SoonerStormchaser
4/1/2009, 08:16 PM
Hey...how'd you get a pic of my wife's first car?

And that folks makes it 7000!

olevetonahill
4/1/2009, 09:07 PM
I sold it to her used :D

JLEW1818
4/1/2009, 09:38 PM
That's a funny story, but clarify something for me. This was during the cell phone age, but your friend was using a film movie camera?

Another "friend" was filming... not the guy driving the car... he was behind us... so once we took off in my truck, my friend followed us... The only reason I called my friend "mitch" who was the car jacker, was to give him the go ahead to drive by.

JLEW1818
4/1/2009, 09:42 PM
I'm only 21.... FYI....