PDA

View Full Version : Best Player in MLB

Collier11
4/1/2009, 04:12 PM
If someone wants to make this a poll feel free...

I would say the top players are Pujols, Arod, Hanley Ramirez, Johan Santana, Roy Halladay, Vlad, Morneau, David Wright, Manny

I know I am a Cards homer but I have to go with Pujols, he has the stats of Arod but he has postseason success both personal and team

soonerinabilene
4/1/2009, 07:57 PM
josh hamilton

Collier11
4/1/2009, 08:01 PM
perhaps but not after one year

8timechamps
4/6/2009, 02:45 AM
I don't think you can identify one player in MLB as "the best". It's too subjective. If, on the other hand, you want to make a list of the best, then I would agree with most of yours. With the addition of Matt Holiday, of course.

tommieharris91
4/6/2009, 02:16 PM
Anyone who doesn't say Albert Pujols or Alex Rodriguez is an idiot.

Scott D
4/6/2009, 04:58 PM
clearly Willie F. Bloomquist is the best player in MLB.

How else can you explain how this guy gets a) a MLB contract and b) any playing time whatsoever.

royalfan5
4/6/2009, 06:48 PM
clearly Willie F. Bloomquist is the best player in MLB.

How else can you explain how this guy gets a) a MLB contract and b) any playing time whatsoever.

Not just a major league contract, a ****ing two year major league contract. It's like Dayton Moore looked at the Royals Roster, hey, I don't see enough useless utility types here, I better sign a dude who isn't quite as good as the dudes I already have. On the upside, at least he got a live body to be named later for Ross Gload. Also, he has been dubbed the Spork by the Royals community, which is somewhat redeeming I guess.